The things I ponder...

Why do people lie about trivial things?
Does NY really have the best pizza?
Why are we lemmings?

1. Do thread owners stalk the people who post comments to see what else they are saying?
2. Is masturbating in front of pets considered exhibitionism?
Sometimes I wonder this as well.
I don't have any pets but it does make you wonder if they understand and would it count if they did?
Why do people lie about trivial things?
Does NY really have the best pizza?
Why are we lemmings?
Good question!!! Or about things that are easily verified? Like, are folks that desperate for attention?

I've never been to NY so if you find out let me know.

I'd like to think I'm not but *shrugs* other folks may have a different opinion.

If words and pictures and voice can travel wirelessly...
Maybe time travel does exist??

If three is a crowd, should a threesome be called a crowd-some?

The euphemism "jumping the bone" never made sense to me

Why do underachievers view those with a modicum of success as, “Lucky?”
Is it because they don’t understand how to achieve or because they don’t want to be held accountable for their actions/inactions and instead insist they are, “Unlucky.”

Where in a manager's job description does it say "ask employees to do meaningless work and don't listen to valid reasons not to do it"?

What’s the number 1 reason why people get banned from lit chat? I’ve never done lit chat but I see so many “am I banned” threads. 99% of the time the answer is yes.

Do people know how much it costs to replace the battery in an electric car? How green is a pile of dead car batteries?

I also ponder if this winter is going to be mild or brutal.

What’s the number 1 reason why people get banned from lit chat? I’ve never done lit chat but I see so many “am I banned” threads. 99% of the time the answer is yes.

Do people know how much it costs to replace the battery in an electric car? How green is a pile of dead car batteries?

I also ponder if this winter is going to be mild or brutal.
I often ponder if it's appropriate to compliment the way someone thinks on this site

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary. Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door."

In college, I wondered if there were any strip clubs in Greenland. It was an ongoing joke among my friends.

So if love hearts pop up float away, it's just quiet admiration then

Back