The things I ponder...

I’m pondering was it landscape design or a puzzle themed with a different twist .
I pondered it was a good idea because my oldest loves CocaCola and it's a mosaic style picture with a cocacola bottle in the center. So lots of teeny tiny cocacola bottles and logos and ad pictures all together to form the picture and I'm likely to go blind lol

I pondered it was a good idea because my oldest loves CocaCola and it's a mosaic style picture with a cocacola bottle in the center. So lots of teeny tiny cocacola bottles and logos and ad pictures all together to form the picture and I'm likely to go blind lol
I pondered going blind but decided against it, finished the coke puzzle, glued and framed it. Yesterday moved onto cats ina closet and finished that within a matter of hours. Granted it was only 750 pieces. But BOOM! 2 Christmas presents done.

Now I'm pondering how soon I'll make it to the eastern side of the state to deliver one of the two aforementioned puzzles in person. :D. :D :D

I’m spiteful and wait for the day after to buy things at 50% off!
I got some stuff on sale already! One aisle left of xmas stuff

Im not too bothered by the change because it meant i could get some tableware for my wedding but still.. the attempts to suck money out have us have never been more obvious. It makes me want to tell them to eff off and ill stick with making my own snowflakes and chains

Where is a good place to just rant about life and a) not make it seem like a cry for help or b) that it is something someone else needs to fix?

Why everytime I wake up at night, the first I think of is how many people can I sleep with in mins/hours/days/weeks/years? It is truly strange but true.

Where is a good place to just rant about life and a) not make it seem like a cry for help or b) that it is something someone else needs to fix?
I used therapy for this. Now i use my journal and lit 😅

Cant stop people caring and wanting to fix but you can be clear on the type of support you want. “I’m not looking for anyone to try and problem solve with me. Im really just looking to feel more normal/really just wanted to vent/needed some ghost hugs”

I used therapy for this. Now i use my journal and lit 😅

Cant stop people caring and wanting to fix but you can be clear on the type of support you want. “I’m not looking for anyone to try and problem solve with me. Im really just looking to feel more normal/really just wanted to vent/needed some ghost hugs”
Also immediately going for a fix myself 😐 sorry!

Right now I'm pondering this: Now I don't got nothin against folks who ain't got reliable transportation but if you're trying to meet someone for the first time you might not wanna ask em if they can pick you up cus your car is broke down right now. Somebody you've only spoken to on the internet. For less than two days. Like busses, taxis, Uber... they're all a thing. I might be too old for this y'all. Maybe.

Back