The temptation

Pleasuretiger

Literotica Guru
My name is Mike. Kate and I are trapped in a cabin up on the mountain. Everything went wrong that day when my wife, Grace had an urgent call back to the office. Don, my wife's younger brother who was Kate's boyfriend met a minor accident. He suggest that I could drive his girlfriend to the cabin first and once he had settled the accident, he could pick up his sister from her office and join us there. We are going for a holiday. and it begin to snow heavily. The weather was so bad that all roads to the mountain are closed for the next four days.

The is the story of what happen when a guy and a girl locked in a cabin for four days.

We had unloaded all the groceries, food and baggage and it began to snow. The temperature drops rapidly with the strong cold wind blowing into the wooden log house.

Kate and I shuts all the windows and since it was an old house, there isn't any heater but a well kept fire place. It was so astonishing how the fire keep us warm and comfortable.

Don manage to call Kate on the phone: *Hey babe, all the roads are blocked and most likely my sis and I can only join you tomorrow when the snow stops.
Are you guys safe in the log house? Grace told me she has bought plenty of food and I guess you will be fine. I miss you*

Last edited:
Back