The Temptations (for Hannah)

Pleasuretiger

Literotica Guru
My name is Mike. My wife Grace had planned a holiday skiing with his brother Don and girlfriend Kate. Don had just started working as an executive in a relatively big drug company and he is dating with his boss secretary. Kate. Everything was well planned with plenty of food, skiing gears warm clothing and board games too. We had a last gathering at my house, the night before and set to leave the next morning.

Unfortunately,, everything went wrong the next day when my wife had an urgent call back to the office and Don, met a minor car accident. He suggest that I could drive his girlfriend to the cabin first and once he had settled the accident, he could pick up his sister from her office and join us there.

It started to snow on our way to the mountain top and the weather gets worse when Kate and I reached the wooden log house. It was so bad that all roads to the mountain are closed the very next hour.

Kate and I had moved our gears and belongings into the house and Don called her " hey darling dear, the road is closed and we couldn't get there now. Have you reached safely to the log house? I miss you?

Back