The rule that stories shouldn't have religion is so stupid! I'm convinced whoever reported it are/is anti-semitic.

Futakween

Futakween
I had a pretty decent story that was up; it wasn't as popular as my series St. Paul's Catholic School but it was good. It was about a Jewish girl who falls in love with a futa(nari) black girl. The story is not only about them being interracial but also being different religions. It was a love story of two people from different worlds. It was a star-crossed lovers story; it was like Romeo and Juliet except they don't die at the end.

Upon the story being deleted, I got a message saying users reported it for its religion. Are our characters not allowed to believe? That rule is so freaking stupid, racist, and anti-semetic. I am black and Latin and was raised Catholic. My writings reflect that; Catholicism is very much important in the Latin community. The story where all the characters are Catholic stay up but the story where one girl is Jewish gets taken down? (Actually St. Paul's Catholic School doesn't talk about religion nor does it focus on it so that makes sense.)

Maybe it was taken down because I placed it in the interracial section and not the fetish section like my other stories(I think my futanari stories do better in the fetish section). Not sure, but it's a stupid racist rule.

EDIT: I missed this rule: works that promote or focus heavily on politics or religion, or political or religious figures. Lit readers are bombarded with political disputes on other platforms and they prefer to avoid these types of divisive issues in their erotica.

I understand it...well, the political aspect, but the religion when religion is tied to race so deeply. I think the site needs to reexamine that. My story even had a warning that religion was involved.

Last edited:
You may get a more informed reply in Authors Hangout, but the site responds to visitors who hit the Report button. I'm not sure but once Laurel has checked it over then it may be posted back up.
Maybe if you'd killed them both off in the end it would have kept the site's racists, misogynists and bigots happy...

1: did you change the title of this thread after originally posting it?

it says 'rule' because, well, it's a rule. A fairly new one, apparently, but a rule nonetheless and no doubt brought about by more and more splits happening in Americana re politics and religion. So many angry people, perhaps the site's trying to avoid 'angry-crits' backlash.

This ain't the pissy ranting poor, poor, pitiful me my story got whacked board.
No, it was actually pretty popular. I have two stories up now and they perform pretty good for a virgin. I think they're performing good, that is. The MODs approved it originally; again, it's a horrible rule that I think they ought to get rid of. So it was good enough for them to approve but it gets taken down because some folks reported: that's dumb.

No, it was actually pretty popular. I have two stories up now and they perform pretty good for a virgin. I think they're performing good, that is. The MODs approved it originally; again, it's a horrible rule that I think they ought to get rid of. So it was good enough for them to approve but it gets taken down because some folks reported: that's dumb.
“The MOD” is the site owner. Her site, her rules. Feel free to publish elsewhere if this site doesn’t meet your needs.

“The MOD” is the site owner. Her site, her rules. Feel free to publish elsewhere if this site doesn’t meet your needs.
Stories that evolve around race and religion, yes, I shall be posting on another. Actually, I plan to sell it since it was HOT for a whole week. Although I think your comment is stupid, and no different than people telling ten year old girls who are pregnant that if they don't like the state they live that doesn't allow abortion to simply move to another state. Not everyone as the same resources and privilege life like you.

Stories that evolve around race and religion, yes, I shall be posting on another. Actually, I plan to sell it since it was HOT for a whole week. Although I think your comment is stupid, and no different than people telling ten year old girls who are pregnant that if they don't like the state they live that doesn't allow abortion to simply move to another state. Not everyone as the same resources and privilege life like you.
Wow, what a jump! You’re unintentionally hysterical! Not very smart, though. The site owner is allowed to determine what is or isn’t published here, and she is the one who makes the rules and the decisions. You ranting about “MODs” isn’t going to change that.

Also, your logical fallacy is: False Equivalence. 👍

Wow, what a jump! You’re unintentionally hysterical! Not very smart, though. The site owner is allowed to determine what is or isn’t published here, and she is the one who makes the rules and the decisions. You ranting about “MODs” isn’t going to change that.

Also, your logical fallacy is: False Equivalence. 👍
ok...

Not a very good comparison.
You are here and able to post a story, which means you have the internet resources to do so. Which also means that you can use those same resources to get your story published elsewhere.
Laurel is more than fair about rules and what does get posted. Trust me.

But, but, but ... it wasn't YOUR story taken down so, so, so ... YOU don't know anything you, you, you .... big poopy head!!!!!

Fucker's over there pissing and whining on the AH which is the kind of thing that made me leave the AH.

Not a very good comparison.
You are here and able to post a story, which means you have the internet resources to do so. Which also means that you can use those same resources to get your story published elsewhere.
Laurel is more than fair about rules and what does get posted. Trust me.
I'm not so sure about the fairness comment; I'm in the Author's Hangout and so many didn't even know there was a rule on religion and politics. One even has a story that really dives deep into the Islamic religion. Their story was written in 2016 and as mentioned already, this is a new rule. I'm just trying to understand this rule because it doesn't seem fair my story was banned but others are able to stay up, especially since my story was up for a whole two weeks upon getting approved.

I'm not so sure about the fairness comment; I'm in the Author's Hangout and so many didn't even know there was a rule on religion and politics. One even has a story that really dives deep into the Islamic religion. Their story was written in 2016 and as mentioned already, this is a new rule. I'm just trying to understand this rule because it doesn't seem fair my story was banned but others are able to stay up, especially since my story was up for a whole two weeks upon getting approved.
I remember camping at the coast and someone was running a rave on a hilltop a mile or so away. We laughed and said someone's going to close that thing down but it went on till 8am. We asked about it locally and apparently no one rang to complain to the police so...
The point I'm making is that the site owners have to be seen to respond if someone makes a complaint. That 2016 story is there because no one 'reported' it and the world was a more tolerant place back in 2016. So I don't know - maybe someone had an issue with yours in 2022, maybe there's a reader who's a proud boy or an evangelical or incel or just didn't like your name? It sucks when you've put a lot of work into it, but it isn't other authors fault and not directly the owners. It's more likely someone who has their bedroom papered with one religious book or other and wanks with a rubber glove on their hand. Sorry, but there it is.

Their story was written in 2016 and as mentioned already, this is a new rule. I'm just trying to understand this rule because it doesn't seem fair my story was banned but others are able to stay up, especially since my story was up for a whole two weeks upon getting approved.
You're cruising along a highway 'with traffic'. Cop pulls YOU over for speeding.

'But, but, but Occifer Standanko everybody else was speeding too !!!! Why y'all pickin' on ME??'

I have been writing stories for this site for at least four years and to be honest, this is the first time I have heard of a "no religion/politics" rule as far as stories being accepted/rejected. Now, anything about underage, snuff, and bestiality- yeah, that should go without saying it would get stories banned- as it should.

I remember camping at the coast and someone was running a rave on a hilltop a mile or so away. We laughed and said someone's going to close that thing down but it went on till 8am. We asked about it locally and apparently no one rang to complain to the police so...
The point I'm making is that the site owners have to be seen to respond if someone makes a complaint. That 2016 story is there because no one 'reported' it and the world was a more tolerant place back in 2016. So I don't know - maybe someone had an issue with yours in 2022, maybe there's a reader who's a proud boy or an evangelical or incel or just didn't like your name? It sucks when you've put a lot of work into it, but it isn't other authors fault and not directly the owners. It's more likely someone who has their bedroom papered with one religious book or other and wanks with a rubber glove on their hand. Sorry, but there it is.
The rule is new; how new it is, I'm not sure. So there's a chance because your story was posted in 2016, it can't be reported. Again, I'm not sure since the rule is so broad. And as for someone reporting it because they didn't like it, makes sense; hence, why I said they're anti-semitc. Someone probably didn't like I wrote about Jewish people in a positive way. Not sure, over all the rule is so stupid. Thanks for the feedback!

A priest, a rabbi, and a reverend walk int a bar……….

Could it be a side-effect of fear of woke culture targeting Lit because they're "offended"
by the stories that touch upon hated topics such as religion and what they might do to
assuage their outrage? Or, is it because Laurel has gone woke as is in line with her
natural political tendencies? When she posted here, she was very much to the Left.

It may be a way of virtue signaling in order to remain in good standing with her peers.

Knowing what I know, a lot has change since 2016 and that's where my thinking leans.
I lean the other way, the analogy being a school library pulling books from the shelves because the religious right is afraid of ideas.

I mean, people get touchy about religion. I can see why the site owners would not want to walk that particular line especially since we're quite frankly on the shit list of many religious groups already just by being what we are. I can understand not wanting to paint a giant target on your back, you know?

I'd say including religion in your stories is probably still fine as long as it's not a central premise of it, though. Just be careful about what you write, and keep in mind the fact that some people will report anything and look for any excuse.

You're cruising along a highway 'with traffic'. Cop pulls YOU over for speeding.

'But, but, but Occifer Standanko everybody else was speeding too !!!! Why y'all pickin' on ME??'
Officer Stadanko…..that’s a blast from the past😂😂😂😂

Back