The Rebel Princess (closed)

Mago looks down at his Princess. Not breaking his rhythm as he feels her body reacting.

"Yes my love?"

He smiles as they look into each others eyes

She bad barely realized that she had said anything as she gasped her body trembling as every fiber of her being seemed overwhelmed with all the pleasure and primal intensity.

Mago feels her orgasm building as they stare into each others eyes. All of his pain forever lost in her eyes. His smile broadens as he feels his orgasms approaching as well.

Her form still trembling she pulled to hug him close with a whimper her legs tangling with his as she returned the smile she saw on his face and in his eyes.

Mago closes his eyes as he too orgasms. It seems like it was the release of tension he needed as he suddenly feels weak. Weaker than he has felt in a long time.

"Now we rest, my Princess. "

She smiles curling close and pulling the covers over them.

Yes... Rest

Her voice sounding soft sated and sleepy

Mago has very vivid dreams. He sees the Venom Prince trying to destroy them as sail. Mago wakes early, knowing they must not sail on the ship they planned on. But how to convince the Princess and the others without tipping off any spy in their group.

He lets her sleep as he steps on the balcony for his morning workout. Was it just a dream or a prophecy. He would have to examine their group. And look for the men with scars above their left elbows and the same tattoos on their left arms. The pattern burned into his mind. But does he say anything to his Princess. He finds he is staring out, looking at nothing.

Her dreams were of home and showing his people and the Jaytok around and helping them settle. She felt him moving from his dreams and instinctively tried to snuggle closer but he wasn't there. She sat bolt upright looking around.

Mago hears the princess stir. Still nude he steps back into their chamber.

"Good morning , my Princess."

He bows in respect and to honor her. A look of concern on his face.

What is wrong Mago? Your sleep seemed troubled and then you were gone.

She held a hand out to him.

Mago looks at the outstretched hand and to its beautiful owner.

"My Princess. It may be nothing but we could be in danger. With your our mission is need to examine all in our group."

She nodded.

Come here and tell me. Perhaps a simple tally as people board the ships? Or casually talking to each person in passing at the meal before we depart for the boats?

Mago recounts his dream, how one ship was set ablaze and sent into the other.

"Yes, I will go to he morning meal. I will thank each member, while taking note of each member. I shall not be long, my Princess."

My people all eat together. And now we have many more to join us and show us new foods. All learning and sharing together.

She smiled to him

Mago makes his rounds. Asking each small group how they are, eyeing them as he sizes them up.even with the influx of new people, each small group is part of the larger group. He vaguely notices one small girl, perhaps a woman who seems to shadow him. She is from the mountains or forest area from her looks. When Mago finally makes his,way through the people, she seems gone.

She walked over to her primary.

Is everything well?

A hand Mo ing to rest on his strong arm.

He smiles at her

Yes, but there is one here who is not of us. I need to locate her.

She nodded and called over someone that was of her people but raised by the Jaytok. The girl looked to be in her late teens with a scar on her neck running down into the neckline of her shirt.

Malna you will assist the primary in finding our mystery guest.

The young woman nodded.

Of course sister.

Mago gives Malna a quick bow. He turns to his Princess.

"My lady, we will find our," He pauses, "our guest quickly."

She nods to them and smiles watching them walk away as she sits down smiling as some Jaytok children are led over to meet her.

Malta and Mago begin their search. Malta suggests they check around the docks. They soon spot the young girl, who proves to be a little older than Mago thought. When she sees the pair, she points to the ships aND the dock workers.

Mago stepsmiles forward, to speak to the young woman but she runs off. He instead asks one of the Jay token workers if they knew a the people loading the ships. He is told yes but feels he is being lied too. Walking back to Malta he says.

"Tell the princess that her and I are sailing now. Get your gear as I gather a ship and crew. The stench of the Venom Prince is everywhere."

Malna went back to her sister and spoke with her. Then moving to her Jaytok family she asked why they were letting strangers load their boats. They told her their boats were ready these were just to accommodate the supplies. She told this to Mago.

Mago shakes his head.

"With all due respect, my Princess, you and I must find a separate ship. I fear that a trap have been set."

Pulling her close he whispers,

"My love, I must say you safely home. We should not tell anyone of our separate sailing."

She nodded with a reluctant sigh.

Very well I will see you at our new home.

The journey was mostly uneventful. One treasonous traitor was discovered and hung. There was a report of someone jumping ship as well.

Mago waited almost as full day for his Princess to arrive in her home port. He heart swelled at the sight of her sails and he finally relaxed a little.

Back