The Rebel Princess (closed)

She curls close in his embrace with a contented smile.

I am very pleased with my primary... My Mago.

"Thank you, my Princess. I live to serve thee." Mago says as he holds her in his arms.

She snuggled close amethyst eyes almost seemed to glow with her happiness and pleasure.

I want more now Mago... I want more of you... Of us... Now.

Mago pulls the Princess up and then kisses her with renewed passion. This time he freely explores her body. Feeling her back, her buttocks and then back up. The world outside this room gone, only he and the princess exist.

"Anything you wish, my Princess. " He says between kisses.

Curling into the kisses feeling his hands moving over her body her hands in turn slithered over his body. Feeling every muscle and scar as she did. She felt so safe with him and so natural to know every inch of him in this way.

Just her touch across his body is electrifying. Her body next to his is where he wants her to be from now on. Fate has brought her into his life and he will grabe this chance.

She looked deep into his eyes.

We should rest before we set sail tomorrow maybe?

She snuggled close losing herself in the warmth between them.

Mago holds her close. Their naked bodies togehter. He sighes contented. He knows tonight will be the last night of real rest.

Do you think the Ancients will slaughter those not claimed?

She could not imagine e anyone claiming the Venom Prince

Mago thinks a moment. The Ancients. He knew little truth of them, only myths. The only consistent thing is, they slaughter the unclaimed. For the longest time, he felt he was one of them.

"Princess, as long as he remains unclaimed he will be destroyed. He MUST remain unclaimed! We must succeed!"

She smiled feeling a little better about his destruction and that of the infernal priests who follow him.

I am sure all of them will be.

Mago... Are you and your people happy with my choosing all of you to join us? Why did the presenters think your people would be too violent?

Mago feels himself tense. He is a warrior, his people are warriors. They fight battles, they are not violent. For too long they have been accused of being too violent. Trying to relax he simply says.

We are ready a proud race, we gladly serve you. You have given us purpose and we will do all that needs to be done. Battle is violent and we will do all that needs to be done to be victorious.

Feeling him tense she kissed at his shoulder where her head rested and snuggled closer.

I do not believe that you are violent Mago and I can not wait to get to know them and both of our people's learn from each other.

Her kiss relaxes him and somewhat chastised him at the same time.

"My Princess, I believe our people can learn much from each other."

Well then...

She moved to better look into his eyes with a smile.

What else shall we do? Or would sleep be better?

Mago smiles and embraces her. Sleep would be wise, he knows. But he also know sleep will evade them at this moment.

"Princess, we make love again, then perhaps sleep."

This time he pulls her close and sees Her firmly as each begin to explore the other.

I see my primary will offer very good advice.

She purrs as her hands slither over him caressing over his chest and arms then his abs and hips till her hand finds his hunger again and in their own leisurely pace explores him more.

Mago feels the desire build in his Princess. He picks her up off the bed. He carries her not quite to the veranda before positioning her a little lower. Her holds her by the hips as he works his manhood along the lips of her womanhood. Still holding her in the air as he re-enters her, as the cool air drifts in. They share a smile as he begins to take her again.

Her body moving as he began again to drive into her. Arms holding gently around his neck as lips part in a gasp. Her eyes sinking deep into his as she felt so tiny in his grip as if weighing less than the air to him. Yet his gentle strength comforting her.

A few minutes in this position and Mago secretly wished the Princess weighed more, but looking at her beauty ND his dismissed this thought. Still holding her up, he walked them to a nearby wall, where he picked up the pace of and depth of his thrusts. The cool wall came as a surprise to the Princess, but it did not slow Mago.

The cool of the marbled stone wall brought a slight jump but soon forgotten about with her lovers increased actions. Her gasps more intent as her body reacted to his more fierce and hungry thrusts.

Before Mago went gently with his virgin Princess, this time he gave in to his lust. Her body his object of lust. Tiring of the current position he walks them to the bed, where he lays her under him. He again kisses her passionately as he resumes their lovemaking.

Muffled gasp into the kiss from the overwhelming sensations of Mago's more lustful intensity this time. Wrapping her arms and legs around her lover she fell deeper into the kiss as her body seemed slowly more comfortable in the instinctual primal dance they were locked in and moved against his body more sensually.

Mago relishes the sound, the feel and soundshe of their lovemaking. His senseslacks on total edge. He can hear their hearts, the blood pumping inside them. Their heavy breathing sounding like thunder in his ears. He also notices that sounds of the insects and I'm also of the night. And theven sounds of of those who guard him. To him all is well. Nothing is asking his notice.
His gaze settles on the beauty below him. He will be her champion or die in the attempt. Either way, he will serve her fully forever.

Her body trembles again as orgasm seeks to rampage it's way through her slender form. The kiss breaking as she gasps again whimpering as the primal energy thunders through her.

Mago...

Back