The Rebel Princess (closed)

Mago knew what he was about to do, most warriors never did. But he found it a way to make hi lovers never forget him. Soon he has kissed his way to her womanhood. He allow his fingers to explore her outer lips as he kissed around her upper thighs and above her mound. Soon he spread her lips as he continues to explore her. It is when he kisses her virgin pussy that he hears the soft moan he,was looking for. He know what words would come next as he used his tongue to explore her now. Taking his time before even touching a spot he knew drove his other lovers wild.

A whimpered gasp as the intoxicating feelings began to slither through her. She had never known a lover and the sensual touches and kisses from Mago had her whimpering had her undulating her body beneath him as she whimpered again...

Mago...

Mago smiles inside. He knew he was pleasing his Princess in a manner she never dreamed of. He liked her, perhaps more than a warrior with his past should. He delighted in every moan and in every thrust of her hips. She was too beautiful for him, she was too perfect. Perhaps th I s was as close to heaven that he would ever get and he was determined to enjoy every moment.

He asks, "Are you enjoying yourself, my Princess?"

Yes Mago... Yes

She gasped and purred her body arching against him as her hands reached to explore his firm muscular body.

Magic continued to pleasure his Princess until he felt his on loins would burst. Again, he restrained himself and simply asked. "Princess, will you pleasure me as I pleasured you. Then we will make love." He knew his wordship and mannerism where rough, but he felt that was what had drawn her to him.

She looked to him a little confused as she laid there trying to buy and caress him.

How?

Rolling over on the bed, Mago fully exposes himself as he moves up to the Princess. He takes he re in his hands and not as gently as before kisses her. taking one of her hands from his chest he guides her to his manhood. they both moan out as her hand feels him for the first time. "This is what a man feels like. Fell me and prepare me to enter you, Princess." Mago says as he guides her hand over himself. Then, leaving her hand alone, he brings his hand to her lips. "I will enter you easier if my manhood is wet from you mouth."" He kisses her again.

His words held perhaps logic and his kisses now grew in intensity. She shifted her position some and after studying the firmness her lips then parted as she attempted to pleasure Mago to aid in their first time together. Beginning her tongue to move over the head as her lips did as well she was confused and curious all at once.

Her touch was what he expected, thetc touch of inexperience. He allowed her to take her time as he gazed upon her beauty. Never in his life had he seen or dream of such female perfection. He smiled too him else, yet again. He knew he would not wait much longer to take her as a warrior takes his woman.

She continued to let her lips and tongue toy with him growing more and more comfortable with it as she let her teeth softly graze him curious at his responses.

As she continues to explore him, Mago finds her touch electric. As her teeth softly graze him, he moans out. He knows he should allow her more time to play and understand how to please a man, but he cannot wait to be in her any longer.

"It's time for me to take you, my Princess." He again moves to where she layer beneath him and he is between her subtle legs. He lines his manhood up to her waiting pussy lips. He brushes her cheeks, "My princess, this will hurt and be uncomfortable at first, but trust me, okay?" With that soft word he very slowly begins to penetrate her virgin womanhood.

A whimper as she felt him enter. Biting her lip she looked to him... Her primary... Her exotic warrior... Hers.

I trust you

Mago raises himself up. Tenderness and patience are not his strong suite. The fragile beauty below him has changed him. Her whimper, his lust combine to make him ever so slowly take her virginity. He feel vaginally muscles clamping down on him as he allows her to get used to being penetratedone. "My Princess, I will not proceed until you are ready." Inside hecwants to begin pumping in and out of her and to change into many positionstudents. But she is his Princess, he has sworn to follow and protect her, and to please her.

She watched his face her body relaxing to his presence within her. She smiled to him reaching a hand to caress fingertips over him if she could reach.

Now...

Mago smiles down at her as he begins to move his hips. Slowly he moves his manhood in and out, allowing the princess to become better acustom to his size. He builds up to a steady rhythm as they both moan in their passion. He resists the temptation to grab her throat. Instead, the grabs her wrists as she rubs his pecs and forces her arms over her head. Then hold her arms with one hand as he leans in and kisses her. Breaking the kiss, he kisses her cheek over to her left ear as his right hand plays with her left breast. Soon he kisses h way down to her perfect breasts and nipples on her erect nipple.

Tensing briefly at him pinning her wrists but relaxes with the kisses. Her body arching against his lips on her breast. Growing more accustomed to him being so deep within her. Gasping at the intense and intoxicating sensations and pleasures.

Mago enjoys his Princess in this manner for some time. Eventually he lets go of her wrists and in a sudden move rolls them over so the Princess is on top of him. He winks at her as he looks up into her eyes. It was a move he had tried several times but never had it worked where he had remained inside his lover.

She smiled down at him her head tilted a little. Feeling him still inside her she wriggled a little and seemed to enjoy the sensations as she continued to move against him.

They share a look of pleasure as they rebuild their rhythm. Almost naturally their hands end up on each other's chests. The moment seemed to be frozen in time.

She balanced herself with her hands on his chest as she moved with a whimper of desire. Her eyes staring into his as her world spun and fell away beneath the pleasures of it all.

Mago...

Her voice barely a passion filled whimper. She had not even realized that she had said anything.

Mago looks up quizzically, "my princess?" The look she gives him. The heat of the moment, the glisten of sweat on both of them. Such pleasure he had only dreamed of.

She looked to him confused hearing him speak.

What Mago?

She smiled as her body attempted a bit more bounce to her movements.

Mago smiles at her. "Nothing , my Princess." He can feel her muscles tighten around him and knows she is out in the passion of theach moment as well.

He can feel her heart beat and loves the sound of their heavy breath. He knows neither will be he same after they are done.

A whimper as she feels her body seem to rumble deep within from their actions. Orgasm clawing at her body seeking it's escape. She gasped feeling it roar it's escape. Shaking she curled against his body.

Her body shudders above him. Her release causes his release. It builds deep within him.his cock gets somehow harder as her vaginal muscles contract and release on him before he releases his seed deep in her womb. He holds her tightly to him and lets out a satisfied sigh. "We will relax a moment and then continue" but his hips don't stop completely.

Back