The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

you can google confirmation bias with the best racists.

go away, loser.
Unlike my detractors I am able to document my factual assertions, using credible sources. Also, I avoid the use of name calling, insults, and obscene words.

Words change their meaning over time. A racist used to be someone who thought blacks could not behave and perform well. Now a racist is someone who thinks blacks should behave and perform well, and who declines to make excuses for them when they do not.

Unlike my detractors I am able to document my factual assertions, using credible sources.
Where have you used a credible source? Every source you have tried to pass on here has failed.
Also, I avoid the use of name calling, insults, and obscene words.
So what? An obscenity is an addition to language not a detraction.
Like really what does the term "Fuck" take away from a discussion about sex? No more than copulate adds something in.
Language is context, and currently in the English language there are about 117,000 words in use, obscenities are included in that count.
Words change their meaning over time.
True they do.
A racist used to be someone who thought blacks could not behave and perform well. Now a racist is someone who thinks blacks should behave and perform well, and who declines to make excuses for them when they do not.
The above shows that you have no concept of what Racism is, why am I not surprised.

Fuck off and die you Racist piece of ignorant shit!

Unlike my detractors I am able to document my factual assertions, using credible sources. Also, I avoid the use of name calling, insults, and obscene words.

Words change their meaning over time. A racist used to be someone who thought blacks could not behave and perform well. Now a racist is someone who thinks blacks should behave and perform well, and who declines to make excuses for them when they do not.
do you really think that your regurgitating confirmation bias is a sign of intelligence? that's what a poorly educated racist would say.

do [sic] you really think that your regurgitating confirmation bias is a sign of intelligence? that's what a poorly educated racist would say.
Where is there confirmation of the opposing viewpoint?

Insults and name calling are the lowest form of discourse. Your reliance on them indicates, either that you privately agree with me, or that you are not very intelligent.

johnny e., the poorly educated racist, must be upset that a black man from a broken home is running circles around him right now.

Your reliance on them indicates, either that you privately agree with me, or that you are not very intelligent.
in your exchanges with me so far, you have used "sanctimonious" incorrectly, "[sic]" wrong, (both of which i corrected you on) and i had to point out your failures in your own racist "old west" thread.

this isn't going very well for the poorly educated racist.

in {sic] your exchanges with me so far, you have used "sanctimonious" incorrectly, "[sic]" wrong, (both of which i corrected you on) and i had to point out your failures in your own racist "old west" thread.

this [sic] isn't going very well for the poorly educated racist.
sanctimonious /ˌsæŋktəˈmoʊnijəs/ adjective
Britannica Dictionary definition of SANCTIMONIOUS
[more sanctimonious; most sanctimonious] formal + disapproving

: pretending to be morally better than other people
https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/sanctimonious

--------

How am I using "sanctimonious" incorrectly?

Stop posing as a well educated person. Your barely literate prose and your lack of general knowledge exposes you.

Poverty and Crime

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/other/poverty-crime/

This is more documentation of the problems caused by broken homes, and homes that never existed in the first place.

The popularity of Supremes' song "Love Child" demonstrates that in 1968 many blacks still recognized that illegitimacy is a social problem and a personal tragedy.

Both of us know that what you say is not true.
Of course it is. You said illegitimate children "lack the potential to become highly educated," I pointed out that two recent presidents grew up without their fathers, and you want to focus on what happened when they were conceived. Which has absolutely nothing to do with the effects of an absent parent once they're born. Nothing. And as you say, both of us know it.
If I am a poorly educated racist, why do I have such an easy time documenting my assertions?
Because you only care about convincing yourself, and you already are convinced your assertions are right.

Poverty and Crime

You post a comment like and expect me to take you seriously as an educated man.
i don't care but i expect you to not fuck up your posts like the poorly educated racist that you are.

did you even get your name right on the sat?

The popularity of Supremes' song "Love Child" demonstrates that in 1968 many blacks still recognized that illegitimacy is a social problem and a personal tragedy.

1. "Love Child" was primarily written by a white man, R. Dean Taylor (of "Indiana Wants Me" fame).
2. The real point of the song isn't so much that illegitimacy is a problem, as that the singer knows from experience what an illegitimate child will face and doesn't want to subject him or her to that.
3. In no way does the song ever say shaming of illegitimate children is a good thing, only that it is a real thing.

1. "Love Child" was primarily written by a white man, R. Dean Taylor (of "Indiana Wants Me" fame).
2. The real point of the song isn't so much that illegitimacy is a problem, as that the singer knows from experience what an illegitimate child will face and doesn't want to subject him or her to that.
3. In no way does the song ever say shaming of illegitimate children is a good thing, only that it is a real thing.
john e. be ignorant strikes again!

Statement #2 is your most creative double talk to date. So, the story of a girl born out of wedlock bringing a child into the world out of wedlock doesn’t, in your mind, touch on illegitimacy as being a problem. You could talk the Pope out of his Mitre.

It cracks me up when these clueless right wingers think Black conservatives like Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, or Larry Elder could ever be leaders in the Black community. They are nothing but grifters hustling White right wingers by telling what they want hear and have zero influence on regular Black people.
You wear your ignorance like a neon sign after sundown. You've never read Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams for that matter. If you had you'd be a lot smarter than you are. Candance Owens though not yet at their level of expertise would make you look like a babbling idiot in a debate on current events.

Statement #2 is your most creative double talk to date. So, the story of a girl born out of wedlock bringing a child into the world out of wedlock doesn’t, in your mind, touch on illegitimacy as being a problem. You could talk the Pope out of his Mitre.
7ae.png

Wait until he finds out the Republican Party of Texas was founded by 150 black men and 20 white men.:D

You wear your ignorance like a neon sign after sundown. You've never read Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams for that matter. If you had you'd be a lot smarter than you are. Candance Owens though not yet at their level of expertise would make you look like a babbling idiot in a debate on current events.
you have spelled "candace" differently and wrong several times, imbecile.

That's all you have, a typo? What a dipshit.
when you use a black woman as your token "go to" and consistently spell her name incorrectly, yeah, it's a lot, ignoramus.

you're doing the, "i have a black friend!" thing and fucking it up.

Back