The Democrat Betrayal Of Black Americans

Apparently it's not as bad as you being the butt of the joke every time you post. Seek help

If it came down to a choice, I'd rather be the butt of the joke every day than an unmitigated ignorant fool every day.

If it came down to a choice, I'd rather be the butt of the joke every day than an unmitigated ignorant fool every day.

Well I'm just an old stoner not a lawyer like you. I have an excuse, whats yours.

yesca.jpg

Well I'm just an old stoner not a lawyer like you. I have an excuse, whats yours.

View attachment 2320806

My excuse, as you put it, is that I'm right most of the time and you fool yourself into thinking I'm wrong all of the time and the world laughs. Not because I'm right and you're wrong, but because you're a fool for believing it's the other way around.

I just go along with them and have a great time laughing too.

My excuse, as you put it, is that I'm right most of the time and you fool yourself into thinking I'm wrong all of the time and the world laughs. Not because I'm right and you're wrong, but because you're a fool for believing it's the other way around.

I just go along with them and have a great time laughing too.

Actually I hardly pay any attention to you unless you post to me directly. Please stop.

Back