The Democrat Betrayal Of Black Americans

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

PIERCE: Democrats’ Migrant Crisis Is A Betrayal Of Black Americans​

WILL PIERCE CONTRIBUTOR
February 22, 20247:00 AM ET

As a former Democrat who has witnessed the erosion of promises and the abandonment of principles, I cannot stay silent any longer. The border crisis, fueled by the Democratic Party’s misguided policies, is a blatant betrayal of Black Americans.

The Democratic Party’s relentless push for amnesty and benefits for illegal immigrants stands as a glaring example of their misplaced priorities. Instead of prioritizing the wellbeing and concerns of American citizens, particularly those from marginalized communities whom they claim to champion, they have chosen to institute policies that reward individuals who have knowingly violated our immigration laws.

The consequences of illegal migration extend beyond mere numbers; they directly impact the lives and livelihoods of Black Americans. Scarce resources are diverted away from addressing the needs of Black and lower-income communities, exacerbating existing challenges such as homelessness and unemployment. In cities like Chicago and New York, where Black residents make up a significant proportion of the homeless population, funds that could be allocated to addressing these pressing issues are instead directed towards housing, feeding, and providing services for illegal migrants. Even recreation centers and schools intended for Black communities are being used to house migrants.

Migrant crime has also become a real problem. Recently, migrants were released without bail after assaulting police officers in Times Square. Meanwhile, law-abiding citizens are often required to post bail even for minor offenses. Americans are left vulnerable to migrant crime while having to foot the bill for their services.

More here on evil Democrats: https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/22/pierce-democratic-party-black-community-migrant-crisis/

One wonders how many of the betrayed will switch parties and vote for Trump in November.

Polling has indicated the Democratic party has eroded in several demographics. Whether that means Republicans gain those remains to be seen.

Yes, I wonder just WHY they vote democrap. Maybe it's because they know the repubican'ts would really like them to be back on the farm except for voting day. BIG TENT my ass. Democraps talk a good game but rarely deliver.

More copy and paste propaganda by lit's biggest trumptard. What a sad, sad excuse for a man he is.

Yes, I wonder just WHY they vote democrap. Maybe it's because they know the repubican'ts would really like them to be back on the farm except for voting day. BIG TENT my ass. Democraps talk a good game but rarely deliver.
I heard that Republicans will give them fancy shoes.

It's the Democrats who run the modern-day plantation, but now it looks as if those plowing their fields are ready to take their plow lines and flog their former masters.

It's the Democrats who run the modern-day plantation, but now it looks as if those plowing their fields are ready to take their plow lines and flog their former masters.
It is so fucking weird that this is the crazy shit that drives you.

Any politician that takes a demographic for granted deserves what they get. Educated white women are a good example for Republicans

People like you have been saying that for decades, but it has never yet come to fruition.

In the last two days, Trump said blacks will like him because he's been indicted and a fox News pundit said they will like him because they like sneakers.

Yeah, Republicans really understand what motivates that demographic.

Polling has indicated the Democratic party has eroded in several demographics. Whether that means Republicans gain those remains to be seen.
True, but also consider that support in the Republican party is eroding in the key demographic (bitter old white men) because they're aging rapidly and dying off as a group.....and there is virtually no cohort replacement waiting in the wings.

That's why attendance at Trump's Nuremberg Rallies are down 33% this year. Organizers add time before a Trump rally starts to "pull empty chairs" so that the event appears to be "full".

You don't help your argument when you use verbal imagery like this. It makes you look like a mouthpiece without a brain.

The whole situation with the minority demographics is stupid. Democrats lie their asses off with no intention of actually delivering and Republican's threaten to plug the money pipeline in revenge.

R's would win the battle if they just stopped shouting about how they're going to righteously fuck everyone over after they're elected and started governing so that the majority of the people see a benefit instead of heartache.

You don't help your argument when you use verbal imagery like this. It makes you look like a mouthpiece without a brain.

The whole situation with the minority demographics is stupid. Democrats lie their asses off with no intention of actually delivering and Republican's threaten to plug the money pipeline in revenge.

R's would win the battle if they just stopped shouting about how they're going to righteously fuck everyone over after they're elected and started governing so that the majority of the people see a benefit instead of heartache.
Cite an example of democrats threatening to "plug the money pipeline."

Cite an example of democrats threatening to "plug the money pipeline."

Umm, is it even possible to have a better example of your lack of reading comprehension? Is it? Because that right there is incredible in the level of imbecilic fuckwittedness on your part.

In the last two days, Trump said blacks will like him because he's been indicted and a fox News pundit said they will like him because they like sneakers.

Yeah, Republicans really understand what motivates that demographic.
Perhaps you can provide a link.

Umm, is it even possible to have a better example of your lack of reading comprehension? Is it? Because that right there is incredible in the level of imbecilic fuckwittedness on your part.
You're right, I did misread your post.

Apparently it's not as bad as you being the butt of the joke every time you post. Seek help

The author is just incorrect on so many fronts I barely know where to even start but lets start with the most obvious and undeniable part. While what little funds do end up in the hands of illegals, and nobody seems to provide actual numbers on this, could go to legal residence that would never fly with the Republican Party. They flat out dislike minorities and the poor and how it with their policies. Its not that the Democrats do a whole lot of delivering but given a choice between someone who is benignly negligent and someone who is actively against me its not a real choice. This is why we talk so much about minorities that do vote conservative/Republican is because they are actively hurting themselves, their families and communities. There are lots of stupid decisions someone can make but harming yourself is just dumb and if it was limited to them I'd be fine with it but its not.

Then there is this supposed push for amnesty. I can't remember the last time a anybody on the left, even the most radical even paid serious lip service to amnesty. Even the Dreamers which a lot of people agree should be allowed to stay. They didn't grow up in whatever country they were from originally. They came here as young children. Other than that has there been a serious push in say the last twenty five years? Not some lip service said by some member person on the left that most of us wouldn't know their names if we weren't told specifically who to be pissed off at. Kinda like there were four members of the Squad. I can only name two off the top of my head. I don't know if the other two got voted out or just keep their heads down and I don't know their stances on immigration anyway I'm just mentioning that I can't recall anybody making a solid push for amniesty really in my adult life.

That's without noting that eventually we're going to be forced to for a number of reasons not least among them that for our general safety and theirs it is better to get them legalized. Most of them don't even seem to care about being citizens so get them green cards and move the fuck on.

I've said this repeatedly over the years. IF we were actually serious about curbing illegal immigrants, at least to the point the other is primarily making about economics its not complicated. Nail employers to the fucking wall. I promise you when the Waltons look at their profits and see a ten million dollar gap that is because one hundred of their stores were shown to have illegals working there. Attack the proper enemy.

The rest of his complaints about homelessness and unemployment. Well the above would cover the unemployment pretty quickly at least in the short term. In the long term we're gonna need Basic Universal Income. For the homelessness I would love to see the data that that illegals are taking up spots in shelters that are effecting blacks. Even if true, and true in large enough numbers to really care the reality is that this isn't an either or situation. This is America doesn't want to spend the money on these things.

R's would never do that because they do want to fuck everyone over. They have no interest in the majority which is why they cling so desperately to the EC. They have learned that they can win with a minority vote roughly 50% of the time.

That is actually the one and only true and reasonable statement Icanhelp1 has ever made. (first time for everythying right?) IF the Republicans actually did start governing in a way that actually benefitted people instead of screwing them over, they would, in fact, win the battle.

Back