The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

All perpetrated by Democrats.
Not even all, though.

Pointing at old-school Democrats being at the forefront of this country's racial disharmony is laughably the only card Republicans ever have in their deck to play...and it's so archaic and disingenuous of truth that none of y'all will ever admit that you didn't give a fuck about accepting Black Americans as full citizens of this country either.

Pointing at old-school Democrats being at the forefront of this country's racial disharmony is laughably the only card Republicans ever have in their deck to play...and it's so archaic and disingenuous of truth that none of y'all will ever admit that you didn't give a fuck about accepting Black Americans as full citizens of this country either.
True, but it sure does tell their base what they want to hear, doesn't it?
I'd ask Whiteguide just what it says that almost all the Democrats he is referring to held offices that are now solidly Republican, but I don't want to have to mop up the burst brains again.

I am blaming unmarried black fathers in general. As of February 2020 69.4 percent of black children were illegitimate.
https://www.ceousa.org/2020/02/26/percentage-of-births-to-unmarried-women/

Their fathers should marry the mothers of those children and raise those children properly. Most of those children are being raised on welfare. I think that is disgraceful. :mad:

This must be very confusing for a sanctimonious virtue signaling anti racist like you
are you trying to tell people how to live their lives and call me sanctimonious in the same breath? lol.
there was no virtue signaling, child. quit being a poorly educated racist and learn the words that you incorrectly use

Not even all, though.

Such a stupid position to take. Being a Democrat in 1890's is as different in 2023 as being "gay" in 1890.

Mi05NTM1LmpwZWc.jpeg

are [sic] you trying to tell people how to live their lives and call me sanctimonious in the same breath? lol.
the [sic] was no virtue signaling, child. quit [sic]being a poorly educated racist and learn the words that you incorrectly use [sic]
The Latin adverb sic (pronounced [siːk]; "thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling, punctuation, or grammar...

Sic may also be inserted derisively or sarcastically, to call attention to the original writer's spelling mistakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

---------

You say that I am uneducated, but you have not learned the basics of capitalization and punctuation. :nana:

I am judgmental of people whom the welfare system allows to live morally irresponsible lives.

When Aid for Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) was introduced during the 1930's it was specifically restricted to widows, deserted wives, and their legitimate children.

Children are the financial responsibilities of their fathers, not the tax payers.

Last edited:
I am blaming unmarried black fathers in general. As of February 2020 69.4 percent of black children were illegitimate.
https://www.ceousa.org/2020/02/26/percentage-of-births-to-unmarried-women/

Their fathers should marry the mothers of those children and raise those children properly. Most of those children are being raised on welfare. I think that is disgraceful. :mad:

This must be very confusing for a sanctimonious virtue signaling anti racist like you.
Do you understand the term "out of wedlock"? I'll give you a hint "out of wedlock" doesn't equate to absentee fathers.

But it's neat how you show your worldly ignorance on so many subjects

59% of Americans have or are in a "living together" status opposed to "married"......
living together = out of wedlock.

Do you understand the term "out of wedlock"? I'll give you a hint "out of wedlock" doesn't equate to absentee fathers.

But it's neat how you show your worldly ignorance on so many subjects

59% of Americans have or are in a "living together" status opposed to "married"......
living together = out of wedlock.
He doesn't care...he sees a big number with the word "black" next to it on his racist website of choice and regurgitates it. Notice how there's no statistic for whites?

I am judgmental of people whom the welfare system allows to live morally irresponsible lives.
What gives you the right to judge others???? Isn't there something in that fictional book you call the Bible about "not judging others, least you be judged"??? Yah another inconvenient truth you just bury your head in the sand over....
Children are the financial responsibilities of their fathers, not the tax payers.
Really? Then I guess you Americans should stop taking those damn child tax credits eh?

He doesn't care...he sees a big number with the word "black" next to it on his racist website of choice and regurgitates it. Notice how there's no statistic for whites?
yep....but fucking Racist do, what fucking Racists do to support their views....

Who's responsible for making sure the nation has the smartest and most highly educated populace and workforce in a highly competitive 21st century world? Is it better we become a third rate nation of idiots behind our international adversaries to teach dead beat dads a lesson? "Sure China is kicking our ass in everything from economics to the space race but we sure showed those irresponsible fathers!"

The Latin adverb sic (pronounced [siːk]; "thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling, punctuation, or grammar...

Sic may also be inserted derisively or sarcastically, to call attention to the original writer's spelling mistakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic
your uneducated racist ass doesn't even know the difference between before and after.
you're good at racism, not much else.

What gives you the right to judge others????
Oh, he's got an answer at the ready for that one: it's his tax dollars.
Of course, he's obviously never tried living on welfare if he really believes that enables you to live even remotely comfortably, but that's beside the point.

Who's responsible for making sure the nation has the smartest and most highly educated populace and workforce in a highly competitive 21st century world? Is it better we become a third rate nation of idiots behind our international adversaries to teach dead beat dads a lesson? "Sure China is kicking our ass in everything from economics to the space race but we sure showed those irresponsible fathers!"
Very few illegitimate children are the smartest people in the United States. They lack the potential to become highly well educated.

Very few illegitimate children are the smartest people in the United States. They lack the potential to become highly well educated.
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both meet what appears to be your definition of "illegitimate". Just sayin'.

your [sic] uneducated racist ass doesn't even know the difference between before and after.
you're [sic] good at racism, not much else.

What you say about the use of "sic" is true. I will remember it next time. Try to remember what your high school English teachers taught you about capitalization.

No one said you have to be smart to be John E....*chuckles*

First he claims it is race, now he claims it is the marital status ( read Religion here) that dictates intelligence.....
Next he will claim DaVinci and Newton were not intellectuals.....

Last edited:
Now I'm sure you have evidence of this....lmao...👍

You truly believe your view of the world is reality.....how sad.

National Public Radio

Poverty, Dropouts, Pregnancy, Suicide: What The Numbers Say About Fatherless Kids​

June 18, 20176:04 AM ET

The growing number of fatherless children in this country poses one of the the most serious problems in education today, according to best-selling author Alan Blankstein...

Dropping out of school, growing up fatherless and incarceration appear to be connected. One study you cite from 2012 titled, "The Vital Importance of Paternal Presence in Children's Lives," shows that seven out of 10 high school dropouts are fatherless...

The research that I've seen says that girls are twice as likely to suffer from obesity without the father present. They're four-times more likely to get pregnant as teenagers. Boys are more likely to act out, which is why we're more aware [of how they're affected], but if a young girl is imploding, we don' t see it.

Race and class matter, as it does in everything in America, but the overall trend [of fatherlessness] is up for all families. So we're looking at a 20 percent rate among white fathers who are absent in their children's lives, 31 percent for Hispanics, 57 percent for African-Americans.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/201...erless-kids?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=npred

----------

Illegitimacy is not a life style choice that we do not have the right to condemn. It is a growing and serious problem that should concern us all.

The tax payers have the right to condemn unmarried women who have illegitimate children and who support them on welfare.

Last edited:
So a person who possibly benefitted from a welfare program, managed to become Chief of Police in a major city, and is somehow responsible for violent acts in her department, because of the welfare? I can only imagine what your connect-the-dots book looked like.
WTF?!?! Not saying that at all. Saying that the Feds put policies in place despite being warned they were detrimental to society. Moynihan’s report was all about civil rights not being enough to achieve equality, that economic rights were needed as well. Basically, the Fed's own restrictive welfare policies fueled chaos in Black society and inequality. You can't blame the recipients when the government made the rules.

Illegitimacy is not a life style choice that we do not have the right to condemn. It is a growing and serious problem that should concern us all.
illegitimacy is a Religious chattel. So fuck off with that, you wish to discuss the problems faced by single parents, that's fine, keep your religious bullshit out of the conversation you Racist piece of shit.

What you say about the use of "sic" is true. I will remember it next time. Try to remember what your high school English teachers taught you about capitalization.
your error was a testament to your poor education and my pointing it out shows that i am not a poorly educated racist. i don't capitalize on purpose so there's no need for me to take your sanctimonious advice to heart. educated people have figured this out.

Interesting factoid, 34 of the worlds 2668 Billionaires are high-school drop outs. Nearly one out of eight dropped out of College or University as well. Four are from single families....

Last edited:
Back