Despite Claims Of Mayor Bowser, Black Lives Don't Matter In D.C.

You can't just say 'yes lesbian black lives matter'. All lesbian lives matter is a subtle way of saying lesbian black lives don't matter. All black lives matter is a subtle way of saying lesbian black lives don't matter. What I'm concerned with is everybody getting treated equally even if the circumstances are in no way equal.
I can easily say 'black lesbian lives matter' they very much do.

Unfortunately, there are many who believe that black lives do matter less than some other ethnic groups (like for example the person who created this thread.) And these people do not like it when people call them out on their bigotry.
Maybe I missed it, but I've seen zero evidence that Rightguide thinks any group of lives matter less than any other group.

Maybe I missed it, but I've seen zero evidence that Rightguide thinks any group of lives matter less than any other group.

He has shown support for Trump and Conservatism. People who owe allegience to those groups and people have done all they need to on that front. It shows in all their actions.

*ping*​

According to others here, you think some group lives matter less than others, on the basis of traits like skin color. Is this true or false?

My assumption is that is false, but I invite you to settle the matter, given you're the highest authority on what you think/believe.

According to others here, you think some group lives matter less than others, on the basis of traits like skin color. Is this true or false?

My assumption is that is false, but I invite you to settle the matter, given you're the highest authority on what you think/believe.

Sadly that's not how the real world works. He can say whatever he wants. So can Trump. Then we can look at who was screaming build the wall, get the sons of bitches off the field, the China Flu just to name a few off the top of my head.

You missed it.

Or rather, you deliberately choose not to see it.

Because, as I said, bigots do not like it when people call them out on their bigotry.

Rightguide has outright called anti-racists "Marxists" and stated that without some kind of inherant racial/social inequality, we basically would have Chinese-style communism.

That's exactly how the world works. If I want to know someone's opinions and beliefs, I ask them, not other people.

Might be how your delusional world works. For the rest of us that's not how it works. If you say "I don't hate jews" then spray paint a swastika on a temple you're gonna take me at my word right?

I learned a very long time ago, if you want to know what a given person would do in a given situation, you ask that person's family or close friends. You do not ask the individual hirself; s/he will tell you what s/he likes to believe about hirself, which is often far from the truth.

And just about everyone - even Klan members - will tell you they're not racist. That does not make it so.

DC weather is too hot to wear a suit daily. Congress could lead the charge for using less AC and saving money by establishing beachwear as business attire.

Because its not a stupid question. You can't just say 'yes black lives matter'. All lives matter is a subtle way of saying black lives don't matter. If your house is on fire and I start screaming at the fire fighters "All houses matter!" even though my house isn't on fire I'm flat out stating I don't give a fuck if your house burns down. What I'm concerned with is everybody getting treated equally even if the circumstances are in no way equal.
You think that because you can't read for comprehension. "All lives" include "black Lives." You invent those alleged subtleties. You're the one with a mental state diminished to the point of thinking black people aren't part of the human race.

Anyone claiming Rightguide is racist has the burden of proof for the claim.
The reluctance to show even one single actual post that demonstrates his supposed racism is quite telling.
It's an invented meme. When they cannot compete intellectually they use it to try and marginalize and shame you into shutting up. But every once in a while, they encounter men with no fear and it sends them into paroxysms of hate and rage which causes the spineless among them to huddle together and invent a dossier of hateful attributes they all agree to parrot to fortify that meme.

It's an invented meme. When they cannot compete intellectually they use it to try and marginalize and shame you into shutting up. But every once in a while, they encounter men with no fear and it sends them into paroxysms of hate and rage which causes the spineless among them to huddle together and invent a dossier of hateful attributes they all agree to parrot to fortify that meme.
Except I have given an example. Which kind of blows another argument of your's out of the water. You should have quit when you were behind. Right after your failed Arizona Voter Fraud thread would have been a good point in time.

You think that because you can't read for comprehension. "All lives" include "black Lives." You invent those alleged subtleties. You're the one with a mental state diminished to the point of thinking black people aren't part of the human race.

No, under the circumstances in question which was police shootings it shows specifically that black lives do not matter. If they did you'd be leading the charge against police brutality. Its not like white people are immune but you don't care that white people get killed by cops. You're pissed that black people have had enough.

The problem isn't that I can't read for comprehension. The problem is that I can and I've played this game long enough with enough people that I know the code.

Explain how your quoted example is an example of racism.
Can you say "sealion". It's either that or you're really to stupid to read what the words I put in bold mean. Should I get you a dictionary, so you can look them up?

Here's the meaning of "sealion" in case you don't know.

Sealioning refers to the disingenuous action by a commenter of making an ostensible effort to engage in sincere and serious civil debate, usually by asking persistent questions of the other commenter.

Look familar?

Can you say "sealion". It's either that or you're really to stupid to read what the words I put in bold mean. Should I get you a dictionary, so you can look them up?

Here's the meaning of "sealion" in case you don't know.

Sealioning refers to the disingenuous action by a commenter of making an ostensible effort to engage in sincere and serious civil debate, usually by asking persistent questions of the other commenter.

Look familar?
So I ask you to explain how your quoted example is racism, but you can't. Ok then.

Back