The Legacy Of BLM Is Clear

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

QUAY: The Legacy Of BLM Is Clear — A Few Banked Millions While Literally Everyone Else Is Worse Off​

OPINION
US-POLITICS-RACISM-POLICE-UNREST

(Photo by ALLISON DINNER/AFP via Getty Images)
GRAYSON QUAYNEWS & OPINION EDITOR
November 30, 20238:13 PM ET

On Tuesday night, DC residents gathered to lament the state of their city.

“We are mad. We are scared in this community. There was a murder in our building just 10 days ago. A woman was shot in the face across the street on Saturday,” one resident told D.C. police Chief Pamela Smith at Tuesday’s town hall.

Smith did her best to respond to these frustrations, but real culprits — champagne race-baiters like Ibram X. Kendi and Patrisse Cullors — were nowhere to be found. Their ideas, however, are painfully present in the daily lives of Washingtonians.

In the capital of the most powerful nation the world has ever known, violent crime is up 38 percent in just one year. Gun violence breaks out in front of upscale restaurants. Eighty-five-thousand people in the city’s poorest ward are about to lose their only grocery store due to unrestrained retail theft. Police gave up on stopping carjackers and started handing out free steering wheel locks instead.

And why? Partly because Black Lives Matter riots in major cities had a chilling effect on recruitment and policing. The result has been some 3,000 additional murders over a seven-year period, one study found. In D.C. alone, there is a shortfall of around 400 officers, and no wonder. Who wants to be a cop in a city that rewards church-burning rioters by naming a street after them?

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/30/quay-blm-antiracism-colin-kaepernick-racist-white-privilege/

The simple fact is where Democrats rule lawlessness and chaos reign supreme.

So BLM "leaders" endorsing 45 isn't today's topic? To the fall back position.

Wonder why ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
No, the topic is the two communist founders of the BLM who fooled you and stole your money.

No, the topic is the two communist founders of the BLM who fooled you and stole your money.
Yes, I know what it is today.

I haven't ever given money to them nor do I care whether they were founders of some organization. That's certainly your concern, for some reason.

I haven't ever given money to them nor do I care whether they were founders of some organization. That's certainly your concern, for some reason.
They and their ideology do represent a clear and present danger to free people everywhere.

Gun deaths are higher in red states along with poorer education in red states.

Do you get off on being wrong all the time and we're just enabling your masochism?

I agree that black lives matter. I agree that blacks are treated unfairly by police and our justice system based on available statistics.

I don't support organizations in general unless I'm a part of them directly or have been a part in some manner.
Don't confuse Reichguide with reasonable takes!

Dude, just accept the positions that he ascribes to you.

They and their ideology do represent a clear and present danger to free people everywhere.

Wanting to tell the community to trust the police and go to them with problems is a clear and present danger to free people. Actually you are correct as you are eager to point out whenever gun control is brought up. If you are trusting the government to settle grievances you've already stopped being a free people.

Yeah, racial equality and social justice is a clear and present danger to free people everywhere. Keep the colored people silent, oppressed and in jail and everyone will be safe and happy. We don't like it when "Dem Blak Folks get uppity." Just like in South Africa in the 80's, right?

Seriously dude, for the love of all that is good and right with the world, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RACIST CRAP! You are even worse than that Kink dude and the ever-growing army of Hisarpy/Icanhelp user accounts.

QUAY: The Legacy Of BLM Is Clear — A Few Banked Millions While Literally Everyone Else Is Worse Off​

OPINION
US-POLITICS-RACISM-POLICE-UNREST

(Photo by ALLISON DINNER/AFP via Getty Images)
GRAYSON QUAYNEWS & OPINION EDITOR
November 30, 20238:13 PM ET

On Tuesday night, DC residents gathered to lament the state of their city.

“We are mad. We are scared in this community. There was a murder in our building just 10 days ago. A woman was shot in the face across the street on Saturday,” one resident told D.C. police Chief Pamela Smith at Tuesday’s town hall.

Smith did her best to respond to these frustrations, but real culprits — champagne race-baiters like Ibram X. Kendi and Patrisse Cullors — were nowhere to be found. Their ideas, however, are painfully present in the daily lives of Washingtonians.

In the capital of the most powerful nation the world has ever known, violent crime is up 38 percent in just one year. Gun violence breaks out in front of upscale restaurants. Eighty-five-thousand people in the city’s poorest ward are about to lose their only grocery store due to unrestrained retail theft. Police gave up on stopping carjackers and started handing out free steering wheel locks instead.

And why? Partly because Black Lives Matter riots in major cities had a chilling effect on recruitment and policing. The result has been some 3,000 additional murders over a seven-year period, one study found. In D.C. alone, there is a shortfall of around 400 officers, and no wonder. Who wants to be a cop in a city that rewards church-burning rioters by naming a street after them?

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/30/quay-blm-antiracism-colin-kaepernick-racist-white-privilege/

Look, an opinion piece from a biased site that includes the cornucopia of terms in the url.

No one would need to read it, since we understand your side is upset white men aren’t being put on a pedestal just because it’s who they are. Conduct matters.

And what’s that? Someone was shot? Hmmm change the gun laws or shut up! Thanks.

What do we want?
DEAD COPS!
When do we want them?
NOW!

Where are the fucking cops? These criminals are robbing us blind...

#BLMlegacy
#MeTooUnlessThey're Jews

Look, an opinion piece from a biased site that includes the cornucopia of terms in the url.

No one would need to read it, since we understand your side is upset white men aren’t being put on a pedestal just because it’s who they are. Conduct matters.

And what’s that? Someone was shot? Hmmm change the gun laws or shut up! Thanks.
Oh look, an attack on the source instead of a clear, calm, concise rebuttal that puts it to shame.

Do you vote Democrat? You sure have the mechanics of DemocratIC debate down.

(The 'ic' is a very important rebuttal technique as in, "You're wrong, you're an idiot, everyone knows that it's not the Democrat Party. Since you're so stupid, your point has to follow. However, Mama always said, stupid is as stupid [posts].)

It was a sham and fraud used to divide us. A cause of the moment which did nothing but provide permission for people to openly hate those who disagree while standing on a platform of righteousness. It also allowed dirty thieves to steal money in plain sight. What an embarrasment.

It was a sham and fraud used to divide us. A cause of the moment which did nothing but provide permission for people to openly hate those who disagree while standing on a platform of righteousness. It also allowed dirty thieves to steal money in plain sight. What an embarrasment.
Blacks' treatment by police and the justice system has never been the same as other races. Acknowledging that isn't meant to divide us...it's meant to bring attention to existing division.

Blacks' treatment by police and the justice system has never been the same as other races. Acknowledging that isn't meant to divide us...it's meant to bring attention to existing division.
How about stop committing crimes and you won’t need to worry about the police and unequal treatment?

How about stop committing crimes and you won’t need to worry about the police and unequal treatment?
Lol.

Committing crimes or not is irrelevant to treatment of police and the justice system

The point you seem to be missing is: Let's say two men rob two different liquor stores. Both are criminals. Both deserve to go to jail. One is a black man, the second is a white man.

The black man is more likely to be caught- which isn't so bad- cops do their job and catch the bad guy. Right? But when the white robber is caught, he is far more likely to receive a lighter sentence than the black guy for the same crime.

Or a third and all-too common possibility is, a different black man is caught and convicted for the robbery committed by the white man, despite scant (if any) evidence tying him to the crime. And another sadly all too common possibility, when the cops stop to question the innocent accused robber, he reaches for his ID in his wallet, and the trigger happy cop claims "he was reaching for a gun" and shoots him.

This should have been about justice and equality, not corruption and being divisive. I will agree that there was, however, a certain unsavory element of the Black Lives Matter movemenent (e.g. Angela Davis) with ties to extremist and questionable views, and there certainly was some greed and corruption involved as well with some elements of it. That does not mean I disagree with it's overarching goals.

The point you seem to be missing is: Let's say two men rob two different liquor stores. Both are criminals. Both deserve to go to jail. One is a black man, the second is a white man.

The black man is more likely to be caught- which isn't so bad- cops do their job and catch the bad guy. Right? But when the white robber is caught, he is far more likely to receive a lighter sentence than the black guy for the same crime.

Or a third and all-too common possibility is, a different black man is caught and convicted for the robbery committed by the white man, despite scant (if any) evidence tying him to the crime. And another sadly all too common possibility, when the cops stop to question the innocent accused robber, he reaches for his ID in his wallet, and the trigger happy cop claims "he was reaching for a gun" and shoots him.

This should have been about justice and equality, not corruption and being divisive. I will agree that there was, however, a certain unsavory element of the Black Lives Matter movemenent (e.g. Angela Davis) with ties to extremist and questionable views, and there certainly was some greed and corruption involved as well with some elements of it. That does not mean I disagree with it's overarching goals.
Bingo

Back