The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day will be long as I prepare for a weekend lecture in Maine. The weather does not look promising, always a concern for the out door portion of the the presentation.

A frown mares my face as I turn a weather eye to the sky wondering just what the next few days will bring.

I sip my coffee reluctant to head out to work.

I do understand Sir i shall keep my fingers crossed for next weekend.

The weather is so unpredictable at the moment. I am organizing a trip with my children by train to the train museum in Candiac, trying for a day it wont be raining.

That is proving to be a tall order. :eek:

Yes, I have been there several times and I love it. They have some new additions this time. My only worry is if we miss the train back we are stuck there hehe

I pop into the inn after logging another long day in the RW, and contemplate a beverage from bar but opt instead for a tall glass of ice water. Seeing that things are quiet, I pull out my pad and pencil and head to one of the clustered overstuffed chairs near the couches. Some time to write and relax a bit before tomorrow rears it's ugly head.

"Evening to any and all who may be about lurking in the shadows."

Evening H F I fear that not many have visited the Inn today old friend and my stories are waiting for posts. This weekend I thing a seminar in Maine so little or no writing for me.

Hey CG... Sorry, I was in the process of nurturing my dishpan hands... lol

It looks to be a quiet weekend of posts for me too... But there are always words to be spun somewhere. Tales to be told.

Sprints in and starts coffee. Ha I made it first my Shadow Nymph. Then starts the morning cleaning.

Hey CG... Sorry, I was in the process of nurturing my dishpan hands... lol

It looks to be a quiet weekend of posts for me too... But there are always words to be spun somewhere. Tales to be told.

So true H F. Once I thought about a story telling day at the inn where each of us spun a little story of sensual delight.

Morning Raven.

I pour a mug of freshly brewed coffee.

You are treading on dangerous grounds when you beat Yeishia to her beloved chores my friend.

Sprints in and starts coffee. Ha I made it first my Shadow Nymph. Then starts the morning cleaning.

Yes you did my Raven I am running late today, off to a picnic with my children. i left you an IM before I fell out of bed lol.

So true H F. Once I thought about a story telling day at the inn where each of us spun a little story of sensual delight.

Morning Raven.

I pour a mug of freshly brewed coffee.

You are treading on dangerous grounds when you beat Yeishia to her beloved chores my friend.

* giggles* He is indeed! :rose:

CG I think the idea of a story telling day would be wonderful. I do not have a single active story thread at the moment :eek:

*Leaves both men hugs as I rush off down the rabbit hole muttering :I'm late I'm late..." :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Slips in as quietly as a summers breeze to make a fresh pot of coffee and tend to the fire before fading once more into her shadows....

Being a broken down old sailor Dragon I take a fist full of meds a day.;)

Mine aren't covered by insurance anymore, thanks to a certain president's signature legislation (which was never ratified, and thus will NEVER be law, no matter how much he tries to say it is.)

Popping into the Inn to see what's about and around, I notice several flyers in the street for a carnival that's coming to town. It seems like fun and I've always loved a good carnival as a kid. Perhaps I'll stop by when it opens.

I make a drink at the bar and head to my chair, tablet in hand, to do a little writing.

"Evening to any and all who may be about."

*And Dragon... only Amendments to the Constitution need to be ratified.. not laws. Laws are made every day, some by passing Congress and being signed by the President, others by interpretation of statutes by the courts. Whatever your personal experience may be, those who were un-insurable before.. are now. That alone is a major victory. The rest will be hashed out over time, and Prescription denials can be appealed by your Doctor, most are approved after appeal.

The reality is.. it is law. It's been passed by Congress as a bill and signed by the President... hence law.

If you want my opinion... Tort reform is the answer... not more insurance, but that's a different discussion. Nuf said.

Last edited:
Popping into the Inn to see what's about and around, I notice several flyers in the street for a carnival that's coming to town. It seems like fun and I've always loved a good carnival as a kid. Perhaps I'll stop by when it opens.

I make a drink at the bar and head to my chair, tablet in hand, to do a little writing.

*Enters the Inn and sees Fun seated in the corner, tablet in hand, but sleeping ...
Smiling softly I cross the room and carefully remove the tablet placing it safely on a side table before slipping onto his lap and kissing his lips lightly before winding my arms around him drawing his head against me. Feeling him adjust and nestle against the naturally cushioning curves of my body I too relax and stroke him softly as he sleeps on ... *

:rose:

I slip into the Inn careful not to disturb its sleeping patrons. i smile softly happy to see that Mari has returned from her Sabbatical. :rose:

Quietly I put the coffee pot on to perk and tend the dwindling fire before pouring myself a huge mug and slipping gracefully back into the shadows.

I would have prepared tea for Mari but know to be at its best it must be freshly brewed...

*Enters the Inn and sees Fun seated in the corner, tablet in hand, but sleeping ...
Smiling softly I cross the room and carefully remove the tablet placing it safely on a side table before slipping onto his lap and kissing his lips lightly before winding my arms around him drawing his head against me. Feeling him adjust and nestle against the naturally cushioning curves of my body I too relax and stroke him softly as he sleeps on ... *

Waking groggily, wrapped in the arms of my honey, I snuggle a bit deeper into her naturally cushioning curves. Smelling the alluring aroma of fresh coffee, I open my eyes and give her a tender kiss. "Good morning."

Waking groggily, wrapped in the arms of my honey, I snuggle a bit deeper into her naturally cushioning curves. Smelling the alluring aroma of fresh coffee, I open my eyes and give her a tender kiss. "Good morning."

*Stirs and looks down in time to watch Fun begin to awaken. Holds him as he snuggles closer and giggles I watch a secondary response as he seems to sense the coffee perking*

"Morning ... sleep well?"

I ask him softly murmuring at the tender kiss and returning it softly.

"Shall I get us some coffee? I know how you need that first thing in the morning... "

*And Dragon... only Amendments to the Constitution need to be ratified.. not laws. Laws are made every day, some by passing Congress and being signed by the President, others by interpretation of statutes by the courts. Whatever your personal experience may be, those who were un-insurable before.. are now. That alone is a major victory. The rest will be hashed out over time, and Prescription denials can be appealed by your Doctor, most are approved after appeal.

The reality is.. it is law. It's been passed by Congress as a bill and signed by the President... hence law.

If you want my opinion... Tort reform is the answer... not more insurance, but that's a different discussion. Nuf said.

According to the Tenth Amendment, All Powers Not Specifically Delegated to the Federal Government by the Constitution, nor denied to it by the Bill of Rights, are FOREVER the sole jurisdiction of the States themselves or the Individual. The ACA, Obama's signature legislation, was passed by Executive Order. Executive Order is an outright defiance of the Tenth Amendment.

But the lawlessness of the Administration has been going on for at least a hundred years, and is likely to continue until the people oust both the Republicans and the Democrats.

*Stirs and looks down in time to watch Fun begin to awaken. Holds him as he snuggles closer and giggles I watch a secondary response as he seems to sense the coffee perking*

"Morning ... sleep well?"

I ask him softly murmuring at the tender kiss and returning it softly.

"Shall I get us some coffee? I know how you need that first thing in the morning... "

"Mmmmmmm Yes please." Reluctant to let her leave, but knowing she will return with coffee and more snuggles. A perfect way to start the day.

I call out to the shadows... "Thank you yeishia, the coffee smells wonderful."

*Eases free and pours a coffee for Fun and one for myself ... taking it back to him and snuggling close to slip the brew, knowing Fun will need this before deciding whether he wants to enter into political debate*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back