The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

I've got two maybe three in the bag aready. One is going to be very oral in a funky way. :D

I've got two, both of them laced with tragedy. The short one is going to Loving Wives, which will be a tragedy on my part, the other is going to Incest, but it will probably disappoint that demographic, since it sort of turns that trope on its head. In other words, two more low-scoring stories to make the others look good. :D

I've got two, both of them laced with tragedy. The short one is going to Loving Wives, which will be a tragedy on my part, the other is going to Incest, but it will probably disappoint that demographic, since it sort of turns that trope on its head. In other words, two more low-scoring stories to make the others look good. :D

Never be surprised at what the readers take seriously that you post in fun. ;)

image.php

QUOTE darkboy: Welcome to the Official Summer Lovin' Contest thread. Accept no substitutes

unless of course you want to be on an interesting thread!
a thread with pretty girls and sexy boys …
a thread with story ideas…
a thread that offers contest improvement suggestions….
a thread that stimulates you mentally (as well as physically)…
a thread partially sponsored by LITEROTICA’S #1 AUTHOR…
the most viewed thread in AHland…

For any of these things you’ll have to go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

tumblr_n7ugvwikUW1qjdnyzo1_1280.jpg

I’m an airian… aren’t you?

Still the Number 1 Contest Support Thread…

or you can go into the archives and access its predecessor:

Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS
Thank you…

...or you can stay here with the old folks and their alts and be bored...

Don't ignore this c*nt!

I mean, pussy <<<
:cattail:

Has anyone got a safe sex story I might review coming up in Summer Lovin'? I would really like to do Six (or Seven?) Sizzling Safe Sex Stories for my blog (link in the saucy signature).

Please email me! because my box is full. (My PM box! Puhlease, what did you think I meant? ;) ) You can also send me details via the comments box for my profile here.

(I got yours, TXRad.
I mean story, I've got his story, folks! He insists I am too young to have any other part of him. :mad:)

Don't ignore this c*nt!

I mean, pussy <<<
:cattail:

Has anyone got a safe sex story I might review coming up in Summer Lovin'? I would really like to do Six (or Seven?) Sizzling Safe Sex Stories for my blog (link in the saucy signature).

Please email me! because my box is full. (My PM box! Puhlease, what did you think I meant? ;) ) You can also send me details via the comments box for my profile here.

(I got yours, TXRad.
I mean story, I've got his story, folks! He insists I am too young to have any other part of him. :mad:)

I didn't say you were too young. I said I was too old. :rose::kiss:

Re: even the dumb texan and his alts visit us every single day...

To do the dirty job of keeping people away from your ever lovin' BullShit.

Igonore the above mentioned stinkin' cunt ^^^^^

The contest starts this Thursday.

Anyone ready?

I've got a short mother/son story for this weekend. :)

The contest starts this Thursday.

Anyone ready?

I've got a short mother/son story for this weekend. :)

I have four ready.

Two sent.

I thought it started the 27th. :eek:

Last edited:
Finished one of the stories I was working on. I figure the other can wait, considering I started the thing a couple of years ago, and it doesn't have a deadline.

Kicking around an idea using a setting near my Grandparents' house out in the sticks. Small pond where a lot of skinny dipping happened in the summer.

Finished one of the stories I was working on. I figure the other can wait, considering I started the thing a couple of years ago, and it doesn't have a deadline.

Kicking around an idea using a setting near my Grandparents' house out in the sticks. Small pond where a lot of skinny dipping happened in the summer.

There is an old creek just outside of the town where I was raised that has a lot of fun memories but.... the 18 rule won't allow any of the stories. A lot of first times happened there.

Non-Erotic story

I plan on posting a Non-Erotic story in the Summer Lovin' contest. Usually, I post a mother and son incest story.

Not that I expect to win (lmao), I was just wondering if a Non-Erotic story ever won a contest.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

I plan on posting a Non-Erotic story in the Summer Lovin' contest. Usually, I post a mother and son incest story.

Not that I expect to win (lmao), I was just wondering if a Non-Erotic story ever won a contest.

How are you doing Freddie?

Several have. Check out the story list for Lynn. She won the Winter contest in 09' with a great non-erotic story.

Last edited:
There is an old creek just outside of the town where I was raised that has a lot of fun memories but.... the 18 rule won't allow any of the stories. A lot of first times happened there.

That's why you have the characters go back to that place of fond memories when they're legal age, but don't delve into the details of those memories. :D

That's the end game, though. I need something before that, and that's what I'm puzzling over right now.

One up already and the trolls have already dumped on it. :rolleyes:

2 votes and a 2.5 score. Interesting.

Hi there, I've had a few that won. If there is very little sex (or no sex) it's a good category to post in. The readers know what to expect so the backlash is less.
DG

They did a good job pushing entries through approval in a timely fashion. I didn't think I'd quite make the cut.

Back