Bad Puns are always fun. ;)

Now, get to writing.

Ohhh that just BEGS for a nasty joke when you're a GM story writer.... :D
must resist, must resist, must arrrggghhh .... remember to use lots of lube

sorry... :(

Ooops this got top spot
damn, another bad pun, sorry

if its got a spot on top, get to the clinic! :eek:

Here’s another brilliant post from the A.I.R. contest thread (post #2171) made by the texas ALT known as the BowlfulBard. Something I’m sure this ALT would love to have us share with you on the oggy/tigergirl thread. Enjoy!

image.php
9559064.jpg

TheBowllfulBard said:
This is a fake contest with fake associations and fake awards.
Beware of these nutbags that will hog onto your story and credit themselves in the process!!!

Looks like someone's taking out his HS name-calling frustration out here :rolleyes:

Anyways, it doesn't change the fact -

A.I.R is FAKE!

Still in Hue?

naw, mate. only stayed there a coupla days. went up to hanoi, took a look at ha long bay, and then got a flight (as cheap as a train fare!) to da nang. i'm in hoi an now. found myself a nice little beer place on the beach that's popular with the nubile crowd.

i hang out there - no pun - purely for research purposes. you know, with the summer lovin' contest approaching and all. ;)

naw, mate. only stayed there a coupla days. went up to hanoi, took a look at ha long bay, and then got a flight (as cheap as a train fare!) to da nang. i'm in hoi an now. found myself a nice little beer place on the beach that's popular with the nubile crowd.

i hang out there - no pun - purely for research purposes. you know, with the summer lovin' contest approaching and all. ;)

Again. I thought you hung out there for the beer. Silly me. :p

I have just submitted the last part of one of my long stories.

Now I have time to restart the Summer Lovin' story.

If we don't have any more family or vehicle crises...

Tossed mine on the back burner as well. Thought I'd worked out a good angle, but as I started working on the new version, it had the exact same problems as the last version I was tinkering with.

Tossed mine on the back burner as well. Thought I'd worked out a good angle, but as I started working on the new version, it had the exact same problems as the last version I was tinkering with.

Writing version of same shit different day. I know that one pretty well.

Think I need to take it as a sign that these two aren't meant to be together.

Probably going to kick him to the curb and build a new male lead from scratch.

Finally finishing something else I've been working on forever.

I scrapped three later chapters quite some time ago, thinking they weren't working, and rewrote them at least two times before putting it away the last time.

It's a good thing I saved the originals, because when I read back through them, I wonder what in the hell I thought was wrong with them. Made a couple of minor modifications, finished the third one, and now the final chapter is moving right along.

Once I finish that, I'll start thinking about Summer.

Hard to believe there is still so much time before the start of this thing.

Good thing because I still haven't even looked at the one I am entering that needs some serious editing and maybe adding a little here and there to build up the summer connection.

I really think summer and winter are the easiest contests. It was hot and sunny, it was cold and snowing and basically you got it.

Hard to believe there is still so much time before the start of this thing.

Good thing because I still haven't even looked at the one I am entering that needs some serious editing and maybe adding a little here and there to build up the summer connection.

I really think summer and winter are the easiest contests. It was hot and sunny, it was cold and snowing and basically you got it.

unless one resides in the antipodes, then it gets topsy-turvy. ;)

Back