The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

For information and support of the A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

tumblr_n8co5wlTks1tcy4ato1_500.gif

Still the Number 1 Support Thread…

or you can go into the archives and access its predecessor:

Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS
Thank you…

Poor scouries. Someone posted to the top of his special ed... I mean, fake contest thread page that it was all a fake. Well duh, the truth hurts I guess.

Well, the same applies to the above post. Fake association of one, fake contest with fake rules, and fake bullshit.

Poor scouries. :rolleyes:

Dear LITEROTICANS,

I'm sure by now that most of you have heard of the disappearance of our ROYAL FAMILY.

In the storied annuls of this site it's a tragedy that compares perhaps only with the murder of Freddie some years ago.

We can only pray that they are still alive and are saved from whatever fiend caused this.

We'd also like to let everyone know that even if the LITEROTICA Summer Contest cannot proceed without LAUTREL that we at A.I.R. will continue to run our contests. The

2014 Back to School Contest

will go on and perhaps can become a memorial to this wonderful lady.

Please pray for them...

Poor scouries, to much hot air over there in the south of England this time of year for him.

Dear LITEROTICANS,

I'm sure by now that most of you have heard of the disappearance of our ROYAL FAMILY.

In the storied annuls of this site it's a tragedy that compares perhaps only with the murder of Freddie some years ago.

We can only pray that they are still alive and are saved from whatever fiend caused this.

Scumbag sure doesn't sound even a bit worried about the owners.

Fake - just like his spot on the favorite list.

Keep up the good work, TSB.

You've now earned your scouries nickname. That means you are getting under his skin. :D

Poor scouries, just a dumb as ever.

Now back to our regularly scheduled real contest thread.

Well I don't know you, T Rex, but I'm guessing you don't like scouries?

Keep up the good work, TSB.

You've now earned your scouries nickname. That means you are getting under his skin. :D

Poor scouries, just a dumb as ever.

Now back to our regularly scheduled real contest thread.

I know. I just find Tx's comments to him funny. Ya think? Ive got the scourge on ignore.

A boost back to the top. I hope everyone is writing.

I need to be. I'm dusting off a story I started about three years back, but it has a long way to go to be a finished story and I still have to come up the the ending.

:(

please don't quote him, chap. it overrides the iggy feature if you do. :)

Sorry, my bad! :eek:

Anyways, I've dumped half of my original contest material because I'm not happy with the way it looks right now. That story deserves a lot better.

I've started writing a new story and 5 pages into it. I hope to complete it by 4-5 of Aug.

Also, this is probably the first time I'm writing a story in 1st person female. Just hope that it doesn't turn out to be a howler of sorts...:D

Unfortunately no. That is dyslexia in full "I want to play too" mode.

:(

head too fast for the fingers, eh?

...and THAT sounds wrong, too! :D

Anyways, I've dumped half of my original contest material because I'm not happy with the way it looks right now. That story deserves a lot better.

I've started writing a new story and 5 pages into it. I hope to complete it by 4-5 of Aug.

Also, this is probably the first time I'm writing a story in 1st person female. Just hope that it doesn't turn out to be a howler of sorts...:D

i used to do the same, so no worries. :)

if it turns out a howler, just treat it as a learning experience. at least you're prepare to give it a try.

I don't know if anyone warned you but be careful writing from the female POV. You can end up with very strange cravings if you're not careful. :D

Back