The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

PennLady

Literotica Guru
Now that the winners for the 2014 Nude Day contest have been announced, it is of course time to move on to the Summer Lovin' contest.

Summer Lovin'
themes: warm weather, summer activities, bikinis, etc.
starts: August 21
closes: September 6
winners announced: September 13

So start thinking pools, beaches, piña coladas, margaritas, bikinis, and all kinds of other summer-related things, and let us see what you can make of it.

I've got two... um, half-written.

So I'm a relative newbie here. Does everyone and their brother enter this one? Seems like it would be a popular theme.

So I'm a relative newbie here. Does everyone and their brother enter this one? Seems like it would be a popular theme.

This is only the second year for this contest. Has yet to produce any useful comparative figures. I don't think it was too well attended last year.

A lot of people and writers are busy during the summer so... Stories and views both can be low. Lit SR said, this is only the second year. We'll all see how it goes.

A lot of people and writers are busy during the summer so... Stories and views both can be low. Lit SR said, this is only the second year. We'll all see how it goes.

I'd love to see what you could do with a bikini strap, Tex. Just sayin'.

I'd love to see what you could do with a bikini strap, Tex. Just sayin'.

There are so many possibilities. :D

Lately I've been contemplating the Wicked Weasel bikinis. I have a young friend who has worn one on my sun deck a couple of times. :eek: Be still my heart.

Wonder if it's the same thing I do with a plow belt in some of my stories. :D

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Just a heads up for everyone.

A.I.R. will not be holding a Summer Contest this year. Instead we will be introducing a new THEME in accordance with our belief that themes should be switched around every year.

We'll be announcing our new theme early next week after we've announced the winners of our CUCKOLD Contest.

tumblr_meso04lHrw1rj61j9o1_500.jpg

Thanks...

Anything scoures says is a lie. There is no such thing as AIR and there will be no contest from there as all his so called contests are fake. Don't be fooled by his lies.

Dammit, too many plot bunnies from that one. Where's me shotgun...

:D

The farm boys are running around yelling hell yeah. Some of the farm girls also.

I've already done tractor sex so lets go back a little ways to the mule and plow.

:D

The farm boys are running around yelling hell yeah. Some of the farm girls also.

I've already done tractor sex so lets go back a little ways to the mule and plow.

College interns at at living history museum/farm...
Oxen pulls are still popular in some places, draft horse pulls in others...

I have one that needs some tweaking, but not much.

Category though.....

Its two older women who are a couple who seduce the young(20) guy next door.

So its group sex (with bi females) but.....they are cougars so wondering if mature might fit better

Opinions?

All of my group sex stories in this name are also age-gap. Now that I've looked, I realize I only have one that isn't, posted as Les Lumens.

I've thought about testing the waters in Mature, but I've never pulled the trigger. I keep meaning to do a little research to see how multiple partner stories are received there.

As far as the Group Sex category goes, there's no significant difference between the numbers of the one that isn't age-gap and all the others. It's across pen names, though. RR is a lot more visible, so adjusting for that, it's possible the older characters are holding the stories back in group.

That's all I've got. This is one I've always meant to dig into, but never gotten around to.

I have one that needs some tweaking, but not much.

Category though.....

Its two older women who are a couple who seduce the young(20) guy next door.

So its group sex (with bi females) but.....they are cougars so wondering if mature might fit better

Opinions?

All of my group sex stories in this name are also age-gap. Now that I've looked, I realize I only have one that isn't, posted as Les Lumens.

I've thought about testing the waters in Mature, but I've never pulled the trigger. I keep meaning to do a little research to see how multiple partner stories are received there.

As far as the Group Sex category goes, there's no significant difference between the numbers of the one that isn't age-gap and all the others. It's across pen names, though. RR is a lot more visible, so adjusting for that, it's possible the older characters are holding the stories back in group.

That's all I've got. This is one I've always meant to dig into, but never gotten around to.

Hmmm.... well now you have me curious. Maybe I will go with mature and you can follow the numbers, see how it compares with your experience in group.

Can't place in Summer loving so may as well experiment.

I've got one nearly ready, just a tweak or two and a good read through. It's a "First Time" one and I don't think I've done one yet. Certainly not with both of them the same age.

I've got another that might be ready in time. Only about a fourth of the way written, the rest just outline. I should be able to get it done in time, it sounds really fun, at least in my head, but I'm having a hard time getting the important bit down just right.

Back