The Official AH “Pastiches de Oggbashan” Story Event Support Thread

I'm in.
Mark me down for 'Birth and Death' pretty please.

oggbashan stew

Part 1 of my compilation of incomplete stories has been published. 6 Lit pages of drafts. Thank you, Laurel.

https://www.literotica.com/s/oggbashan-stew-pt-01

It will be followed by Parts 2, 3 and 4 over the next few days to give people more opportunities to 'finish' or be inspired by an oggbashan draft.

Part 1 of my compilation of incomplete stories has been published. 6 Lit pages of drafts. Thank you, Laurel.

https://www.literotica.com/s/oggbashan-stew-pt-01

It will be followed by Parts 2, 3 and 4 over the next few days to give people more opportunities to 'finish' or be inspired by an oggbashan draft.

Thanks again, Ogg, and thank you Laurel!

I’ve updated the top of this thread with the ogg stew note, corrections to the event and the preliminary list of pastiche writers.

Ogg - read thru the first batch of Ogg Stew, definitely sparks some ideas for my own use, abuse, and completion. Thank you, man.

Vix - FYI, got the 15x50 done, edited by a volunteer, and held aside for the submission period. Am considering taking one chunk of Ogg Stew and running with it. If it's in a good position I may add that to the mix as well, but hold off on counting on it for the time being, please.

Ogg - read thru the first batch of Ogg Stew, definitely sparks some ideas for my own use, abuse, and completion. Thank you, man.

Vix - FYI, got the 15x50 done, edited by a volunteer, and held aside for the submission period. Am considering taking one chunk of Ogg Stew and running with it. If it's in a good position I may add that to the mix as well, but hold off on counting on it for the time being, please.

That’s awesome; looking forward to reading your 15x50!

No need to claim a chunk of the ogg stew; like the How-Tos they’re a free for all. But please try to incorporate an ogg stew snippet to a completed Ogg work :) It can be in any way/to any degree that inspires you. Just a reminder: the practical purpose of the event is to direct readership interest to Ogg’s own completed stories. Hope this helps!

That’s awesome; looking forward to reading your 15x50!

No need to claim a chunk of the ogg stew; like the How-Tos they’re a free for all. But please try to incorporate an ogg stew snippet to a completed Ogg work :) It can be in any way/to any degree that inspires you. Just a reminder: the practical purpose of the event is to direct readership interest to Ogg’s own completed stories. Hope this helps!

What is a "15x50"?

Also, thanks for clarifying about OggStew vs his completed work.

What is a "15x50"?

Fifteen stories about a single topic, each 50 words long. It's a common advanced training drill in language classes, adapted by Ogg as it fits the 750-minimum (15x50) word count Lit has.

In this case, the 15 stories take place around the events in Ogg's world depicted in his "Caroline's Total" story. I found it to be a fun challenge, honestly!

Last edited:
Fifteen stories about a single topic, each 50 words long. It's a common advanced training drill in language classes, adapted by Ogg as it fits the 750-minimum (15x50) word count Lit has.

In this case, the 15 stories take place around the events in Ogg's world depicted in his "Caroline's Total" story. I found it to be a fun challenge, honestly!

That does sound fun! I don't think I'm there yet...

Thanks again, Ogg, and thank you Laurel!

I’ve updated the top of this thread with the ogg stew note, corrections to the event and the preliminary list of pastiche writers.

I have submitted Oggbashan stew parts 2 (Much longer than 1!) and 3. Part 4 will be the end unless I give up on some of the longer stories I am aiming to finish.

Hi. I was so sorry to hear the bad news from Oggbashan, a writer who's submissions page is bookmarked and regularly checked for new stories. I'm sure everyone here wishes him all the best.

The "Pastiches de Oggbashan" sounds like a great idea, although it also sounds like a rather fancy French dessert as well.

I am hoping to be able to write a short story of about 3000 words based on Caroline's Spider-Woman, as seen from the point of view of one of the members of the stag party that night. Spider robots, silk cocoons and soporific gas will likely feature.

This would only be my second story for literotica, so I think I will probably need the help of an editor to make it presentable. If anyone would like to volunteer please let me know.

Hi. I was so sorry to hear the bad news from Oggbashan, a writer who's submissions page is bookmarked and regularly checked for new stories. I'm sure everyone here wishes him all the best.

The "Pastiches de Oggbashan" sounds like a great idea, although it also sounds like a rather fancy French dessert as well.

I am hoping to be able to write a short story of about 3000 words based on Caroline's Spider-Woman, as seen from the point of view of one of the members of the stag party that night. Spider robots, silk cocoons and soporific gas will likely feature.

This would only be my second story for literotica, so I think I will probably need the help of an editor to make it presentable. If anyone would like to volunteer please let me know.

Welcome, skelligrock!

Haha, yes, hopefully we all are able to put the tasty in pastiche :D

Tagging Caroline's Spider-Woman for you now!

I have just hit 'submit' on the fourth and last part of 'oggbashan stew'. Now parts 2,3 and 4 are pending.

That is a total of 67 part-written stories but I still have a similar number of ones I hope to complete and many more that I have ignored because they were no more than story ideas with no development beyond a sentence or two.

I have just hit 'submit' on the fourth and last part of 'oggbashan stew'. Now parts 2,3 and 4 are pending.

That is a total of 67 part-written stories but I still have a similar number of ones I hope to complete and many more that I have ignored because they were no more than story ideas with no development beyond a sentence or two.

You know, Ogg, there's "prolific", and then there's 'my God, man, when do you sleep?"
If my mind is half as active as yours when I'm your age, I'll count myself a happy woman.

Has "Lavender" been claimed yet? That one gives me plenty of ideas...

No Truce at Christmas is begun, taken from Oggbashan's Christmas Truce.

Hey, TP! Since Chloe’s also started a Christmas Truce pastiche, I’ve added both of you to the list.

Just a reminder to everyone, please take a look at Post #1 for the regularly updated list of Ogg stories and pastiche authors; the practical purpose of the event is to, hopefully, lead reader interest to an array of Ogg’s fiction.

Thanks again everyone for joining the event, and for your talent and time :D !!

Back