The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all... any requests before i start the set?

*sheds clothes and heads to the stage*

Just something with a nice beat that I can move to.

Where did that Blue get off to? I still don't have a drink. I wanted to try something other than my mudslide tonight. Any suggestions? I like sweet stuff.

Good evening all....

J.R.

here..................................

Ahh naked........... I can deal with that...:devil:

Okay, then, you're in charge of the list. Lit names only, of course, everyone on this site is actually someone else. ;)

What happens at Litogether, stays there. Encouraging Mr. Mansome to reveal even a list of Lit names is setting him up to be banned from future events.
no-1.gif

There are many going who don't even want their Lit names revealed.

My real name is J.R., well not my REAL name............. but it's what I've went by for the last 38 plus years...............

what I've went by for the last 38 plus years

It's easy to see that you're not a writer. I think you meant "gone" here. :rolleyes:

Just something with a nice beat that I can move to.

Where did that Blue get off to? I still don't have a drink. I wanted to try something other than my mudslide tonight. Any suggestions? I like sweet stuff.

begins singing "let's just get naked" (joan osbourne)

Be glad to, FM, but it's dinner time this far west. I'll come back and tickle your fancy later. ;)

it's dinnertime here too - food is always fun... ;)

Of course you can! :kiss:

how is your fine self tonight Manny?

I prefer Long Islands myself. But I got none around. How bout a Kahlua?;)

Doing great........... gotta work all day tomorrow then off for some fun in Chicago......

Hi Everyone!

A beautiful night is it not?

Giddy with anticipation about seeing all the Litizens in Chi-Town. :D

Flying out Fri at 6:45 AM! Hope they serve coffee on the big silver bird!!!

What happens at Litogether, stays there. Encouraging Mr. Mansome to reveal even a list of Lit names is setting him up to be banned from future events.
no-1.gif

There are many going who don't even want their Lit names revealed.

what I've went by for the last 38 plus years

It's easy to see that you're not a writer. I think you meant "gone" here. :rolleyes:

Well that's true.. I am not a writer of fiction nor have I been published... but as you can see I don't type in correct English or syntax either.. I type how I would speak in a chat kind of environment such as Lit....... One of my degrees is in public relations which is basically a technical writing degree with emphasis on pursausive communication..... I go back and change typo's that I see in here when I catch them...... I should not have used the past perfect tense with the word "went"....................

now...................

LET'S GET NAKED

so i know a set usually consists of more than 1 song... but i really can't stay tonight... it's been loverly popping in... and now i must pop out! (there's also the issue of not having my own 'puter tonight, and i can't keep borrowing to keep up with the conversation...) :)

have a good night all...

Hi Everyone!

Yes they do ... and it's only $5 a cup :D

so i know a set usually consists of more than 1 song... but i really can't stay tonight... it's been loverly popping in... and now i must pop out! (there's also the issue of not having my own 'puter tonight, and i can't keep borrowing to keep up with the conversation...) :)

have a good night all...

Have a good night also! :rose:

Hi Everyone!

Hi Tom! ;)

have a good night all...

By FM! :kiss:

Hello to Tom and Goodbye to all that have gone as I looked at more AV pictures.

I really wish our AVs could be a tad bit bigger. Since I'm not quite ready to be NEKKID yet, I found this one I really liked....

419.jpg

Hello to Tom and Goodbye to all that have gone as I looked at more AV pictures.

I really wish our AVs could be a tad bit bigger. Since I'm not quite ready to be NEKKID yet, I found this one I really liked....

419.jpg

You can scale them down.
If you have paint or something like that you just edit them a bit and you can use them as your av after that... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back