The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to Tom and Goodbye to all that have gone as I looked at more AV pictures.

I really wish our AVs could be a tad bit bigger. Since I'm not quite ready to be NEKKID yet, I found this one I really liked....

419.jpg

Hi Ryleigh! :kiss:

That's some excellent fantasy art.

Reminds me a bit of Boris Vallejo. ;)

You can scale them down.
If you have paint or something like that you just edit them a bit and you can use them as your av after that... ;)

I must not be doing something right, though. I have adobe photoshop - and do the whole image resize thing - but to get it down to 150X150 is tough - and still have any detail.

However - I'm all for learning. If there is a better way - please share!

I'll definitely take it... very nice sexy one...:rose:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
of course you will!

You next! :p

I must not be doing something right, though. I have adobe photoshop - and do the whole image resize thing - but to get it down to 150X150 is tough - and still have any detail.

However - I'm all for learning. If there is a better way - please share!

I use GIMP to edit all my stuff. I pulled the pic and I'm seeing what I can do... ;)

GIMP is a free download by the way. If it works you might want to look it up.

There you go Ryleigh
Right click and save and then I'll put mine back.
I could even edit some of the black out so that it's just the chic if you want...:)

There you go Ryleigh
Right click and save and then I'll put mine back.
I could even edit some of the black out so that it's just the chic if you want...:)

THANK YOU!!! *hugs*

I'll try it and see if I can make it work. And - I'll try GIMP.

Better hurry and change back before the guys attack me because you have your lovely picture down!

THANK YOU!!! *hugs*

I'll try it and see if I can make it work. And - I'll try GIMP.

Better hurry and change back before the guys attack me because you have your lovely picture down!

The guys'll get over it... :p

I don't post those often... Besides. I never go completely naked... I'm just not that confident. Even if they keep egging me on! ;)

I don't post those often... Besides. I never go completely naked... I'm just not that confident. Even if they keep egging me on! ;)

LOL - I understand. I'm not even brave enough to go as far as you have - which is very nicely done, BTW.

And - woot - look! It worked! Thanks again. :)

I see no reason whatsoever why you should have the slightest doubt in your beauty. :rose:

LOL - I understand. I'm not even brave enough to go as far as you have - which is very nicely done, BTW.

And - woot - look! It worked! Thanks again. :)

Nooooo problem... I'm getting to be an expert with GIMP.

I really like the program.
I've been working on manipulating a few pieces into a tatoo I think I'm gonna have done... :D

I'm really loving it.
So I got no problem advertising for them

Go GIMP Go!:D

Nooooo problem... I'm getting to be an expert with GIMP.

I really like the program.
I've been working on manipulating a few pieces into a tatoo I think I'm gonna have done... :D

I'm really loving it.
So I got no problem advertising for them

Go GIMP Go!:D

A tatoo, huh? I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to pain. There are a few exceptions -:D - but over all, I avoid it if at all possible.

And needles.... Girl, Please..... I could never be a drug user 'cause just the idea of a needle sends me running.

You rang?

:kiss::kiss:

Ah. :confused:

If you insist. ;)

Uh Yes I do! :p

A tatoo, huh? I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to pain. There are a few exceptions -:D - but over all, I avoid it if at all possible.

And needles.... Girl, Please..... I could never be a drug user 'cause just the idea of a needle sends me running.

I already have one... on my back. I just wanna finish it. I didn't think it was bad at all. No worse than ear piercing. But I've also been told by medical doctors that i have an abnormally high pain tolerance. When I had the first one done the guy told me that I did better than most football players he had in the chair. LOL!:D

Well that's true.. I am not a writer of fiction nor have I been published... but as you can see I don't type in correct English or syntax either.. I type how I would speak in a chat kind of environment such as Lit....... One of my degrees is in public relations which is basically a technical writing degree with emphasis on pursausive communication..... I go back and change typo's that I see in here when I catch them...... I should not have used the past perfect tense with the word "went"....................

now...................

LET'S GET NAKED

Party on, dude. :p

You rang?

Mmm hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back