The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Molly, Mansome and Pirate.

Okay, start teasing me: What have I missed this night? :rolleyes:

I'd have liked to see that :D

Okay, so my work is almost over. Who teases better now? ;)

I have today off and I'm gonna be in Chicago with all the others on Friday......:D

ok.. I think I have you trumped.....

*laugh*

sorry:rose:

I have today off and I'm gonna be in Chicago with all the others on Friday......:D

*laugh*

And I have the worst of it. I came into work early, still have all day to go and won't be in Chicago so all I can do is hope for some reasonably discrete stories. You listenin' Manny?

And I have the worst of it. I came into work early, still have all day to go and won't be in Chicago so all I can do is hope for some reasonably discrete stories. You listenin' Manny?

You aint alone VM, I want stories and an attendance list :D

Last edited:

*laugh*

Okay, you win... :(

Your price is the permission to tell us all that happened in Chicago, with every juicy detail! :)

you gentlemen forget, I'm one of the few attending that doesn't write stories for lit... I'm sure there are others that could embellish much better than me......

you gentlemen forget, I'm one of the few attending that doesn't write stories for lit... I'm sure there are others that could embellish much better than me......

Okay, then, you're in charge of the list. Lit names only, of course, everyone on this site is actually someone else. ;)

Okay, then, you're in charge of the list. Lit names only, of course, everyone on this site is actually someone else. ;)

I'm thinking that I don't have a real name for anyone going to Chicago :rolleyes:
Wait, I do know one :D

Out of twenty or more that I correspond with there are about 8 I know the real names of. Some of those, first names only. :)

You're up on me. I know about three real first names and only one full name, except for the one's who claim that their Lit name is the one they were born with!

My real name is J.R., well not my REAL name............. but it's what I've went by for the last 38 plus years...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back