The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
As it is stupid O'clock, am, round here, would you like a nice cup of coffee ?

It was even more "Stupid O'clock" where I am when you wrote, HP. I was snuggled in the warm nest of blankets and pillows that frequently inhabit my bed, enjoying an incredibly pleasant dream. :)

If we're talking coffee, I received a shipment of a whole bunch of new coffee flavors for our espresso machine. I can't wait to start sampling!

Good morning, john. *hug*

It was even more "Stupid O'clock" where I am when you wrote, HP. I was snuggled in the warm nest of blankets and pillows that frequently inhabit my bed, enjoying an incredibly pleasant dream. :)

If we're talking coffee, I received a shipment of a whole bunch of new coffee flavors for our espresso machine. I can't wait to start sampling!

Good morning, john. *hug*

*hugs back*
Good morning, anna. :) How's your Friday. :rose:

I want to see this!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWsK1ZFunA

Last edited:
john, my Friday started out crazily busy and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down soon. However! I AM carving out an hour to write.

I know this is not news to anyone on here ever, but why do so few people vote on stories? Especially contest stories? I don't even care about my score, I just want people to vote! I have over 3600 reads and only 31 votes. Grrr. All of the comments are positive, though, so I guess that's good. All 7 of them. :rolleyes:

john, my Friday started out crazily busy and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down soon. However! I AM carving out an hour to write.

I sometimes manage to do that. I get to my keyboard after frantic ideas tumbling round my head and then

= Blank =
:(

I know this is not news to anyone on here ever, but why do so few people vote on stories? Especially contest stories? I don't even care about my score, I just want people to vote! I have over 3600 reads and only 31 votes. Grrr. All of the comments are positive, though, so I guess that's good. All 7 of them. :rolleyes:

One vote per hundred is about average and 7 comments isn't bad at all on 3600 views.

Votes? No clue. I don't have an entry in this contest, so I couldn't say. I vote on the stories that I finish....

I hope you're doing well, shea.

I sometimes manage to do that. I get to my keyboard after frantic ideas tumbling round my head and then

= Blank =
:(
Bugger!! That's just what happened to me!

One vote per hundred is about average and 7 comments isn't bad at all on 3600 views.
Certainly better than ONE comment on a story.... Hey Tx, how's life treating you? :)

So close to finishing my chapter. If I can settle down this weekend, I may have it ready for review Monday. Glad things are slowing down. Got any parties this weekend?

*hugs*

I promise to vote when I read your stories tonight. :heart:

I'm going to hold you to that!

Thanks for asking, anna. I'm feeling ... well, I don't know. The doctor finally gave me antibiotics, but they haven't seemed to help. I'm supposed to wait 5 more days before calling her. I guess they can stay in my system and still do some good? I was feeling very sorry for myself yesterday, but then I got a cool (I hope) FAWC idea, so I feel a little bit better.

I would love to have a whisky or maybe a rum and coke, but I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach today, so I think I'll just stick to water. :(

I'm going to hold you to that!

Thanks for asking, anna. I'm feeling ... well, I don't know. The doctor finally gave me antibiotics, but they haven't seemed to help. I'm supposed to wait 5 more days before calling her. I guess they can stay in my system and still do some good? I was feeling very sorry for myself yesterday, but then I got a cool (I hope) FAWC idea, so I feel a little bit better.

I would love to have a whisky or maybe a rum and coke, but I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach today, so I think I'll just stick to water. :(

Actually, I've found just coke to be helpful when I have the flu. Just little sips at a time.

I will even comment just to prove I did read it. ;) Take it easy, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

*hugs*

Did anyone watch the new Dracula show tonight starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers? I'm watching it now. It's pretty good, so far.

Why the hell did I just wake up from a nightmare that I was about to have open heart surgery without being put under!?!? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back