The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks John, for now and for your words from before. *extra super hugs* :rose::kiss::rose:

Now, have a drink with me while I wait with crossed fingers for my story to post?

Thanks John, for now and for your words from before. *extra super hugs* :rose::kiss::rose:

Now, have a drink with me while I wait with crossed fingers for my story to post?

*Pours a glass of whiskey over ice*

Crossing fingers and toes. :D Always glad to help. I just hope your feeling better. :rose:

*Pours a glass of whiskey over ice*

Crossing fingers and toes. :D Always glad to help. I just hope your feeling better. :rose:

I'm not really, not yet, but I'm hoping after the antibiotics are in my system for a week or so I will start to feel better. :eek:

Thanks for the whiskey. I'll have another!

I'm not really, not yet, but I'm hoping after the antibiotics are in my system for a week or so I will start to feel better. :eek:

Thanks for the whiskey. I'll have another!

*pours another glass* :rose:

Be sure to post a linky once your Halloween story is up. ;)

Good morning. Coffee and banana bread up for grabs. :)

I think it was about start of high school when everyone got bored of trick or treating. But that's why I love decorating for Halloween, to create fun displays for the other neighborhood kids to enjoy. Of course, now I answer the door with a feral growl in costume and scare all the trick or treaters. :rolleyes:

I think I'll break out the fake spider webs tonight and get those up now that I'm thinking about it.

Wow, there does seem to be a lot of self pleasuring going on here today. :devil:
Heh, I've freaked trick-or-treaters by waiting quietly behind the door and when they think nobody's going to open it, I throw it open and yell, "Trick or treat!" at them. Of course, that works better when I know they're older kids. You don't want to do that to the five-and-under set....

Of course tehre's a lot of self-pleasure around here. Silly.

Friends! Hello!

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I'm sorry I have not been visiting here much. I was working away at my Halloween contest story, and I was really excited about my idea. Then my grandmother passed away and threw me for a loop. She had been suffering for so long, it was really a relief, but still so sad for the rest of us left behind. We traveled for her funeral this past weekend and the time to write was sorely lacking.

I just posted my story (at the very last minute, I keep forgetting about that dang time change!) and though I don't feel I did my best work, or did my cool idea justice, I'm glad I got it done. The ending was rushed, and I had to leave out a whole scene I had planned, but, whatcha gonna do? :rolleyes:

I've also been continuing my quest to figure out why I've been sick for so long. Many blood draws, and a 2.5 hour MRI later, there still isn't a definitive answer, but I finally found a doctor who was willing to prescribe me antibiotics. Cross your fingers that they will do the trick.

So, here I am, all shaky from my race to finish that damn story, and ready for a drink! A whisky on the rocks, please. And make that a double.

Oh, and I'm ready to FAWC as soon as Tx posts his photo, and then ready to start NaNo on November 1st. Fun fun fun!
(((shea))) I don't think it matters whether or not a death is expected, it's still hard to adjust to. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm further sorry to hear you're still dealing with this mystery illness. You've been on my mind and I've been sending you plenty of good health vibes - have they been helping?

Hmm... a concert that I was looking forward to this weekend isn't on the news feed this morning. This isn't making me happy.

Thanks, anna, I did feel those vibes coming from somewhere. :rose: :) Now, for some real vibes, I will PM you soon. :devil:

In other news, as you can see from my signature, my Halloween story is up. Yay! It really went down to the wire, the ending was rushed and I didn't have time to write it the way I wanted to, so I'm not actually sure what I think of it. But, if anyone wants to read it and vote/tell me what you think of it, I'd be much obliged!

I'm currently reading Slyc's right now ... ;)

:cattail:

I was hoping to hear from you, shea. I haven't been keeping up on the threads, but it seems you still haven't a diagnosis? If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to let me know.

Thanks, anna, I did feel those vibes coming from somewhere. :rose: :) Now, for some real vibes, I will PM you soon. :devil:

In other news, as you can see from my signature, my Halloween story is up. Yay! It really went down to the wire, the ending was rushed and I didn't have time to write it the way I wanted to, so I'm not actually sure what I think of it. But, if anyone wants to read it and vote/tell me what you think of it, I'd be much obliged!

Yay!!!! :nana::nana::nana: I look forward to reading it when I get home.

Anna, I can totally see you doing that, LOL. I'm trying to find some decent sound effects to play out the window. I no longer have the old cassette tape I used to play for Halloween growing up.
My next chapter is almost done!!! I'm working on the final story scene, then finish the sex scenes, then it will be ready for review.

After a vaguely successful day, hacking an aluminium panel for an (unfinished) electronic project, I don't know whether to feel pleased or not.
And I didn't catch anything!

Rolf, a large and warming glass of something please.
Anyone else want one ?

I'm sure I'll be seeing a PM from you soon, dear. I'll make sure you are taken care of and I can't WAIT to tell you about some of the new stuff available for the holidays!

Yay!!!! :nana::nana::nana: I look forward to reading it when I get home.

Anna, I can totally see you doing that, LOL. I'm trying to find some decent sound effects to play out the window. I no longer have the old cassette tape I used to play for Halloween growing up.
My next chapter is almost done!!! I'm working on the final story scene, then finish the sex scenes, then it will be ready for review.
It's so much fun watching them jump!

I'm working on my next chapter too....

Hey there, Tio!

After a vaguely successful day, hacking an aluminium panel for an (unfinished) electronic project, I don't know whether to feel pleased or not.

Anyone else want one ?

HP, with you I never know if "not catching anything" is good or bad. ;)

I'm thinking some tea would be perfect.

Anyone else want one ?

If you're offering, may I have some hot chocolate with a splash of Kahula.

Anna, let me get this straight. You want TEA ?
And no, failure to catch a fish is not necessarily a good thing. I'd rather catch one than not, if you get me. The only thing I have no desire to catch is a cold.

John, Rolf is getting your kahula thingy now.

Smile, folks; the paint on the panel is drying. . . .

Catching nothing is not a 'pleasant' option. The world is not going to fall apart, nor will I necessarily go hungry if I don't but it's nice to catch a good one.

Did You say "Tea" Anna ?
John, your Kahula thing is on the bar for you.

Catching nothing is not a 'pleasant' option. The world is not going to fall apart, nor will I necessarily go hungry if I don't but it's nice to catch a good one.

Did You say "Tea" Anna ?
John, your Kahula thing is on the bar for you.

Ah, thank you, HP. :D

Good morning, Nakeds. It is officially just above freezing here and apparently... snow is falling, although well to the north of me.

Anna, let me get this straight. You want TEA ?
And no, failure to catch a fish is not necessarily a good thing. I'd rather catch one than not, if you get me. The only thing I have no desire to catch is a cold.

John, Rolf is getting your kahula thingy now.

Smile, folks; the paint on the panel is drying. . . .
Yes, I asked for tea. What? I was cold and I like tea.

That's about what I figured you meant, HP. Catching a fish is greatly preferable to catching a cold.

Good morning, Nakeds. It is officially just above freezing here and apparently... snow is falling, although well to the north of me.

Yes, I asked for tea. What? I was cold and I like tea.

That's about what I figured you meant, HP. Catching a fish is greatly preferable to catching a cold.

*Brings anna tea* I can even snuggle up to keep you warm. :devil:;)

Afternooner all

A pleasant 77 degrees and sunny. Finishing the last of the morning coffee.

Anyone FAWCing? The new contest is up.

I'm waiting for the final sweep. My entry didn't even get up to a 4. I'll admit it's not among my best constructed stories but I thought it was better than that. Oddly enough, Community Service was very well received and got a surprisingly large number of votes. :confused:

HP, how goes that electronic project you were working on the other day?

It's coming along, thanks. I still have not got all the parts I need, but I've cut the rear panel of the case and mounted the heat-sinks thereon. Two more transistors arrived today, so I think I'll be doing some soldering very soon.

It's a major project (a 12v Power stabilised supply for my Amateur Radio pursuits), so it ain't going to be too quickly finished (I'm still pondering about the final circuit!).
But I think it will be good in the end: I'll have had fun building it, anyway!

:rose:
Went fishing this afternoon and caught Nothing!

Afternooner all

A pleasant 77 degrees and sunny. Finishing the last of the morning coffee.

Anyone FAWCing? The new contest is up.
Oh hush. I don't think we're going to get above single digits (celsius) all weekend.

I'm waiting for the final sweep. My entry didn't even get up to a 4. I'll admit it's not among my best constructed stories but I thought it was better than that. Oddly enough, Community Service was very well received and got a surprisingly large number of votes. :confused:
Apparently I've been missing a lot of stories. I'll go to the contest page to catch yours, Bear.

I'll grab the blanket. ;)

Picture from this morning.
JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0892.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!623&authkey=!ABtEIQQT6cNUbzc&v=3
Mmm, cuddly warm blanket! Are those allowed in the Naked Party? ;)

Gorgeous shot, john.

It's coming along, thanks. I still have not got all the parts I need, but I've cut the rear panel of the case and mounted the heat-sinks thereon. Two more transistors arrived today, so I think I'll be doing some soldering very soon.

It's a major project (a 12v Power stabilised supply for my Amateur Radio pursuits), so it ain't going to be too quickly finished (I'm still pondering about the final circuit!).
But I think it will be good in the end: I'll have had fun building it, anyway!

Went fishing this afternoon and caught Nothing!
Wow, it really is coming along! When do you think you'll be able to get all the parts?

When fishing, catching Nothing is better than catching a cold. *hug*

Oh hush. I don't think we're going to get above single digits (celsius) all weekend.

Wow, it really is coming along! When do you think you'll be able to get all the parts?

When fishing, catching Nothing is better than catching a cold. *hug*

I should have all the parts within a fortnight; some are coming from Hong Kong (bless you, e-bay), give or take the odd postal problem.

Thanks
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back