The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, dammit. How far from me are you again?

Well, not sure where to measure to exactly, but Yahoo! Maps says it's 14.5 hours to the center of Chicago from my house. I figure that's a reasonable ballpark figure. :D

:cool:

Well, not sure where to measure to exactly, but Yahoo! Maps says it's 14.5 hours to the center of Chicago from my house. I figure that's a reasonable ballpark figure. :D

And another four hours to here. Sigh.

It's a bit too cold to be naked right now but I'm hoping that being the creative bunch that you are, you can just pretend I'm naked like the rest of you.

It's a bit too cold to be naked right now but I'm hoping that being the creative bunch that you are, you can just pretend I'm naked like the rest of you.

Oh, no, baby. You gotta be naked in here. ;)

Lucky for you we have a lovely fireplace that's always lit and handful of handmaidens to get your blood pumping.

Oh, no, baby. You gotta be naked in here. ;)

Lucky for you we have a lovely fireplace that's always lit and handful of handmaidens to get your blood pumping.
Very well then, I'll set my heaters to extra high.
To hell with the power bills, I won't be left out at this party!

Ah, bear...for you, I'd make the trip myself. :kiss:

KissingSmily-1.gif

Like the lady said, the only thing you're allowed to wear here is either a smile or a hat. I have both.

Very well then, I'll set my heaters to extra high.
To hell with the power bills, I won't be left out at this party!

Uh, you only have to be naked here--not at home. Try the Turkish baths. You'll enjoy the heat and the maidens will take care of your needs. Don't mess with their chastity belts, though. You could get electricuted.

Uh, you only have to be naked here--not at home. Try the Turkish baths. You'll enjoy the heat and the maidens will take care of your needs. Don't mess with their chastity belts, though. You could get electricuted.

Well then, that's the very thing I was alluding to in my first post.
I'm not naked but feel free to imagine me in your realm as being naked.
Rest assured I imagine myself quite unclothed as I sit before you.
Anyway, I'm quite new here in case you haven't noticed, looking for a room in hopefully what will be a new home for me.

<snerk> those weren't the rules the first night I wandered in here.

Welcome, Jimmy.

Bear :kiss: Molly :rose:

Like the lady said, the only thing you're allowed to wear here is either a smile or a hat. I have both.

You're over-dressed. :rolleyes:

Smooches to you, too.

Well then, that's the very thing I was alluding to in my first post.

I'm not naked but feel free to imagine me in your realm as being naked.
Rest assured I imagine myself quite unclothed as I sit before you.
Anyway, I'm quite new here in case you haven't noticed, looking for a room in hopefully what will be a new home for me.

Never tell us you're not naked, and welcome home. ;)

<snerk> those weren't the rules the first night I wandered in here.

Welcome, Jimmy.

Bear :kiss: Molly :rose:

Hi, doll.

That's because you listened to the rules of the men and not the rules in the first post.

And another four hours to here. Sigh.

That's not so bad. I've driven 17 hours before, what's one more? *g*

Considering the price of gas, though, prolly better to fly--that's only about 4-5 hours depending on route.
:kiss:

That's not so bad. I've driven 17 hours before, what's one more? *g*

Considering the price of gas, though, prolly better to fly--that's only about 4-5 hours depending on route.
:kiss:

Fly on in, babe. Join me, naked, in the gazebo.

It's early in the morning I just got up, forgive me for my indiscretions.
Now let me introduce myself further, I'm a writer looking to make my debut soon.
I'm currently writing a story about an ancient nymph society and their most important festival.

It's early in the morning I just got up, forgive me for my indiscretions.
Now let me introduce myself further, I'm a writer looking to make my debut soon.
I'm currently writing a story about an ancient nymph society and their most important festival.

Sounds interesting. Do tell us more.

Your profile leaves a lot to the imagination. Tell us something about yourself.

Sounds interesting. Do tell us more.

Your profile leaves a lot to the imagination. Tell us something about yourself.

Oh yes it's intended to be that way, this is the first site like this I've joined so I'm a little apprehensive about giving away too much information.
The story started out as a little teaser until my main one intended to be my debut was finished, but I lost that story in an unfortunate incident.
Anyway the series will definitely have two chapters with a spin off already in the mix.
The actual story itself is about a special day int he Nymph calendar, where the Queen of the Nymphs publicly conceives the next queen by way of breeding with a human, humans of course back then were neanderthals, it details the preparation for the ceremony, which includes having sex with a stone avatar of a God, the actual ritual of breeding and a few after celebrations.
I've yet to get a professional opinion on the actual story itself, but the friends of mine who have read have given it rave reviews.

Last edited:
Oh yes it's intended to be that way, this is the first site like this I've joined so I'm a little apprehensive about giving away too much information.
The story started out as a little teaser until my main one intended to be my debut was finished, but I lost that story in an unfortunate incident.
Anyway the series will definitely have two chapters with a spin off already in the mix.
The actual story itself is about a special day int he Nymph calendar, where the Queen of the Nymphs publicly conceives the next queen by way of breeding with a human, humans of course back then were neanderthals, it details the preparation for the ceremony, which includes having sex with a stone avatar of a God, the actual ritual of breeding and a few after celebrations.
I've yet to get a professional opinion on the actual story itself, but the friends of mine who have read have given it rave reviews.

You'll have to let us know as soon as the story is out.

I'm not asking for personal information about your real life, just what kind of person you are and what motivates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back