The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. My husband is still fighting with me because I've told him my next one is a hybrid. He wants to get another beefy man-car to over-compensate for his...um...short-comings. You know how you guys can get. :rolleyes:

I just want something that won't cost an arm and a leg ever other month.

Well, you guys are in the Midwest so I'm not sure about things back there but on the Left Coast Green is Muy Macho. Ever since HM told everybody we got a hybrid because I insisted and then goes on about our vegetable garden, the compost heap and my monthly recycling of everything that can be tossed in the bins, people have been really impressed. Go figure. I haven't told them it's just because I'm cheap! :D

Mmm...is it March, yet? :devil:

:cool:

No, dammit. How far from me are you again?

Hmm...

104 p / litre = 520 p / gallon = $8.50 per gallon

We're being taxed to buggery on petrol over here. :(

They're trying to raise the state tax here again. We'll be where you're at soon.

Well, you guys are in the Midwest so I'm not sure about things back there but on the Left Coast Green is Muy Macho. Ever since HM told everybody we got a hybrid because I insisted and then goes on about our vegetable garden, the compost heap and my monthly recycling of everything that can be tossed in the bins, people have been really impressed. Go figure. I haven't told them it's just because I'm cheap! :D

You should give the lump some lessons. He wastes everything. :rolleyes:

Sheesh! It's been 3+ hours since anyone posted here. Must be all that partyin' on the 4th that wore everyone out. I'll just have me a mug of ale and hang out for a bit. Maybe a pretty woman will come along and keep me company. ;)

Sheesh! It's been 3+ hours since anyone posted here. Must be all that partyin' on the 4th that wore everyone out. I'll just have me a mug of ale and hang out for a bit. Maybe a pretty woman will come along and keep me company. ;)
Hey Tom I totally get the new av...hahaha

good man got, a lot done today, ready to rock tomorrow...

Yeah...same here...got my lawn mowed and edged right ahead of our afternoon thunderstorm...it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so I'm gonna catch up on my editing and writing. If the sun's up, I'm outside. :D

*peeks back in*

Oh you mean someone remembers me here :eek: it's been so long.... my bad :eek:

:kiss::kiss: Hi Tom!

As if I could forget you. ;) We've all been busy, darlin'. This place used to be more lively, but everyone's busy doin' other things. I'm not around as much either...too much stuff goin' on.

So how you doin'?

As if I could forget you. ;) We've all been busy, darlin'. This place used to be more lively, but everyone's busy doin' other things. I'm not around as much either...too much stuff goin' on.

So how you doin'?

As well as I can be right now... don't know if you recall that I moved to WI after Chi3 to take care of my ex-mother-in-law who was terminal... she passed peacefully early this morning in her sleep

I will miss her

As well as I can be right now... don't know if you recall that I moved to WI after Chi3 to take care of my ex-mother-in-law who was terminal... she passed peacefully early this morning in her sleep

I will miss her

Now that you mention it...

I'm sorry for your loss. She went peacefully which is a blessing. My father passed like that in a personal care home.

It's quite trying caring for ill relatives and friends. My wife did that with both her parents for three years...they passed within a month of each other...it took quite a toll on her.

Now that you mention it...

I'm sorry for your loss. She went peacefully which is a blessing. My father passed like that in a personal care home.

It's quite trying caring for ill relatives and friends. My wife did that with both her parents for three years...they passed within a month of each other...it took quite a toll on her.

Yes it has been difficult yet rewarding, just like everyone who has been through this before said it would be

Yes it has been difficult yet rewarding, just like everyone who has been through this before said it would be

Understood. Any time you can help someone in their time of need it's gratifying. A friend of mine is dying of cancer and his wife is terribly distraught. I visit at least three times a week...bring him books and magazines...talk awhile...stay with him while his wife runs errands...just trying to help a bit. ;)

Understood. Any time you can help someone in their time of need it's gratifying. A friend of mine is dying of cancer and his wife is terribly distraught. I visit at least three times a week...bring him books and magazines...talk awhile...stay with him while his wife runs errands...just trying to help a bit. ;)

That's good you are doing that :kiss: I was lucky in this instance that I was able to "pick" my family :)

Ok dearie I am off for the night... been a long day... hope to talk to you again soon {{{HUGZ}}}

Last edited:
That's good you are doing that :kiss: I was lucky in this instance that I was able to "pick" my family :)

I've known this fellow for 13 yrs now...he and his wife were some of the first people we became friends with when we moved here. My immediate family is no more...only cousins are left and they live away. It's just good to help someone when they're in need...who knows, one day things may be reciprocated by some one else. :)

Kindness spreads. When you're good to someone, you lighten their day and then they are likely to do something similar for someone else. I realize that doesn't fit into the cynical view that has been so fashionable for years but it's still true.

Kindness spreads. When you're good to someone, you lighten their day and then they are likely to do something similar for someone else. I realize that doesn't fit into the cynical view that has been so fashionable for years but it's still true.

Only in certain circles, VM. ;) The rest of us still extend our hands to our fellow human beings, not for a hand out, but for a hand up.

Only in certain circles, VM. ;) The rest of us still extend our hands to our fellow human beings, not for a hand out, but for a hand up.

This is the AH. We don't do fashion, just style. ;)

And I think I'm going to go read for a while. It's awfully quiet here tonight.

bearwithbook.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back