The Mud Slingin' thread

That was the December 2011 monthly contest.

Jan 2012 will be posted...next year?

I don't know.

But they have done Oct through Dec in the last week.

But....the thing that sucks is there is no e-mail notification from the site. The only way to collect you money is to contact the site.

The majority of authors do not come to these boards and will not see this announcement. The only way they will know is by noticing the blue W on their story and seeing these are over a year and a half old some might not be currently writing anymore.

Something tells me the site has not paid out to many of the winners of these things. I know two off hand that never got paid because they noticed it to late.

I would say the winner should get an e-mail, but......whatever.

well lovergirl I'm glad that you were so wise as to be able to predict that a post by LITEROTICA'S #1 Author would cause the QUEEN to suddenly restart the monthly contests just days after mr scouries post.

listen, everyone knows that the QUEEN is resistant to suggestions from "her" authors. That she and MANU like to keep everyone guessing ... keep them wondering why they do these strange things.

But LAUREL does have a large ego (nothing wrong with that) and she is susceptible to bad publicity. And I think it is pretty clear that jim's posts on the subject resonated across the LITEROTICA list of authors. And when she repeatedly heard echoes of his post from others (including yourself, ace and even darkboy) she finally decided to get on top of the subject.

And no I have no idea why she hasn't kept us informed about the state of the Monthly contests - quite frankly it made no sense. Nor why even now she didn't just explain what was going on when she restarted awarding winners. All that was required was a quick explanation and a line telling us what she planned for the future. How tough would have that been?

Jim is now working on his suggestion for July - we hope you will support it when it becomes public!

image.php

Dear Laurel and Manu,

[size=+1]LITEROTICA CONTESTS –WTF!!!!

image.php
image.php
image.php

Listen you can love LAUREL and MANU or you can think less highly of them. But I think even the biggest critics would quite easily agree that there is a heck of a lot good about the site.

So can someone tell me why the heck they can’t (or won’t) fix all the little problems that continually irritate everyone who visits the site?

And no I don’t want to hear from the usual chorus of lackeys, the oggmen, tigergirls and dumb texans, who automatically reject any suggestion to improve the site that reflects badly on the ROYAL FAMILY. A group that believes currying favor is more important than anything else. That as long as they’re taken care of why worry about anyone else. ‘ LAUREL and MANU are soooo busy’, they yell at anyone who questions their HIGHNESSES.

The last MONTHLY “Peoples Choice” prize awarded was for stories from August 2011! Which means that L&M owe us 33 months worth of award winners – 99 stories (and authors) not acknowledged.

The last ANNUAL AWARDS announced were for 2010! So where are the winners for 2011, 2012, 2013?

Have you ever tried to follow the link on the LITEROTICA story page called AUTHORS AWARDS? The last SURVIVOR CONTEST winners announced were for the year 2006! The last THEME CONTEST story to be acknowledged was the 2010 Nude Day contest.

MY SUGGESTION FOR JUNE 2014

Just make the bloody announcement:

"THE MONTHLY CONTESTS AND THE ANNUAL AWARDS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED''.

Period! No explanation is necessary. We understand. And we’ll be over and done with the endless requests from newbies asking about these mythical contests. And you won’t have this growing liability hanging over your heads. Make the announcement and then get rid of all reference to them from the site. And either update the AUTHORS AWARDS link or dump it.

And yes LAUREL we know you’re busy but hey, why not take just a half hour off from posting on the GENERAL BOARD this weekend and fix the problem once and for all. Poof, they’re gone. We’ll all be able to move on…

And if you guys just fix one of these small problems every month by the end of the year the site would be in great shape. You’d be happy, I’d be happy, ace would be happy (if that’s possible), lover girl would be happy… AHland would be happy … our readers would be happy…

… Of course the hundred or so authors who got shafted out of their prize money wouldn’t be so happy but in these types of situations I believe it is a small price to pay for a better LITEROTICA … and I, james r scouries esq., in a spirit of goodwill and as an example to others, renounce any claim to prize money that I would have won if you had been awarding these prizes as announced. And I’m sure the good folks of AHland will gladly follow suit.

And in the true spirit of brotherhood and love that pervades ScouriesWorld I’ll try to come up with a few more suggestions for you next month.[/size]​

posted on both of the LITEROTICA Contest threads Jan 21 2014

Scouries, you are a boil on the butt of everyone here at Lit including Laurel and Manu. They pay even less attention to you than the thousands who have you on ignore.

The only thing you are interested in is disrupting the real contests and anyone and everyone in the AH. Your original incarnation was laughed out of the AH years ago and you've had a vendetta ever since.

So give it a rest. No one gives a shit what you suggest. All you want is the key to the sweeps so you can go back to gaming the system even more than you do now.

I'm an asshat and an asswipe. I only post to make your life miserable. With my dick in my hand I laugh with glee as you quote me and answer my posts. I am an alt, I am an idiot with a keyboard and nothing better to do than make you all hate me. HEHEHEHE.

That's what you really meant to say isn't?

I can imagine you quoted him word for word, Zeb. Everything is true and all...

I'm sure his version filled two screens and had a blowjob gif.

I can imagine you quoted him word for word, Zeb. Everything is true and all...

I'm sure his version filled two screens and had a blowjob gif.

Actually it was a three page rant about what a wonderful job he is doing whipping Laurel and Manu into shape. :rolleyes:

Nope, no BJ gif but now that you mentioned it, I expect it any moment. ;)

here is the favorites list from back in 2008...

with the number of times they'd been "favorited"... Back then you only needed a couple of hundred favorites to make the top 25 - how times change! (#1 and 12 have not been identified to conceal their now tattered reputations)

LITEROTICA’S FAVORITEST 25 AUTHORS
As of April 7th 2008:

:cattail:(764)
Goldeniangel (703)
sarahhh (586)
Slickman (556)
rgjohn (474)
TryAnything (466)
wishfulthinking (434)
BarondeSade (389)
youbadboy (385)
bluedragonauthor (384)
brightlyiburn (380)
:devil:(346)
Colleen Thomas (341)
scouries (339)
secretme (339)
nikki_2021 (309)
klrxo (269)
BlewWater69 (265)
dragontatto (255)
kimberlykitten (242)
firstkiss (241)
Just Plain Bob (229)
Sexxy Vixen (221)
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER (218)
dr_mabeuse (216)​

Yes a six year old list.....:rolleyes:

How about we see the latest?

silkstockingslover (7259)

Goldeniangel (6227)

Tx Tall Tales (6140)

Many Feathers (5150)

alwayswantedto (5053)

rgjohn (5042)

scouries (4580)

Slickman (4424)

Ahabscribe (4422)

JazCullen (4366)

TryAnything (3690)

youbadboy (3598)

walterio (3592)

nikki_2021 (3562)

DoctorWolf (3524)

Selena_Kitt (3511)

samslam (3476)

BarondeSade (3370)

Elianna (3355)

lovecraft68 (3342)

Mentalcase (3101)

klrxo (3096)

Just Plain Bob (2878)

PacoFear (2810)

wishfulthinking (2784)

In addition to blowhard falling to #7 I want to point out how interesting it is that a guy who has not put a story here in a year and I think only one in the last two years still stays that high on the list.

Interesting.

Especially when I saw how Manyfeathers(#1 at one point) fell a few rungs down just from not writing for a few months due to a stroke.

well of course you've never been very good at math lovergirl...

QUOTE lovergirl:In addition to blowhard falling to #7 I want to point out how interesting it is that a guy who has not put a story here in a year and I think only one in the last two years still stays that high on the list.

Just think lovergirl - you would have been the #1 most favorited if you had the number of votes you have now back then... but of course you didn't and now have less than half of the total of ssl... too bad:rolleyes:

Heres the top six from Mar 2012: Probably the closest top six that's ever been... The answer to your question lovergirl is quality stories - all the top dogs then are still very high on todays list because readers like them (the baron is the one who fell the most but that is mainly due to the fact he took all his stories down for a certain time).

6 Favoritest Authors

1.Many Feathers (3197)
2.scouries (3050)
3.rgjohn (2999)
4.alwayswantedto (2999)
5.BarondeSade (2994)
6.Slickman (2988)

Last edited:
Cor.. i wuz struck down with nostalgia and thought I'd look in...
only to fine Scouries still pissing up his own fanny.

Yes a six year old list.....:rolleyes:

How about we see the latest?

silkstockingslover (7259)

Goldeniangel (6227)

Tx Tall Tales (6140)

Many Feathers (5150)

alwayswantedto (5053)

rgjohn (5042)

scouries (4580)

Slickman (4424)

Ahabscribe (4422)

JazCullen (4366)

TryAnything (3690)

youbadboy (3598)

walterio (3592)

nikki_2021 (3562)

DoctorWolf (3524)

Selena_Kitt (3511)

samslam (3476)

BarondeSade (3370)

Elianna (3355)

lovecraft68 (3342)

Mentalcase (3101)

klrxo (3096)

Just Plain Bob (2878)

PacoFear (2810)

wishfulthinking (2784)

In addition to blowhard falling to #7 I want to point out how interesting it is that a guy who has not put a story here in a year and I think only one in the last two years still stays that high on the list.

Interesting.

Especially when I saw how Manyfeathers(#1 at one point) fell a few rungs down just from not writing for a few months due to a stroke.

It is almost 2 years since he posted anything here. What's even funnier is that he has gained almost 400 favorites since the first of the year. Mostly in groups of 3 to 9 a day, almost every day. That is until I started mentioning his gaming of the favorites list. Then it stops for a few days and then slowly builds up again.

His two "Best sellers" on the story side have gained almost as many each in the same time frame.

What is the funniest though is the couple of guys above me have not posted a story since 2011 and he stays almost exactly 10 places ahead of me. If I pass one of them, they almost instantly bounces back. Then they settle in to stay ahead.

Such odd things. To many odd things in my opinion.

Since Laurel has access to the database, I asked her to look into it. She said she would but nothing ever came of it.

Cor.. i wuz struck down with nostalgia and thought I'd look in...
only to fine Scouries still pissing up his own fanny.

Boy this place gets stranger and stranger. First post from that guy in over a year and only about the 10th or 11th in the last three years and he shows up to rag on scouries.

Wow.

It is almost 2 years since he posted anything here. What's even funnier is that he has gained almost 400 favorites since the first of the year. Mostly in groups of 3 to 9 a day, almost every day. That is until I started mentioning his gaming of the favorites list. Then it stops for a few days and then slowly builds up again.

His two "Best sellers" on the story side have gained almost as many each in the same time frame.

What is the funniest though is the couple of guys above me have not posted a story since 2011 and he stays almost exactly 10 places ahead of me. If I pass one of them, they almost instantly bounces back. Then they settle in to stay ahead.

Such odd things. To many odd things in my opinion.

Since Laurel has access to the database, I asked her to look into it. She said she would but nothing ever came of it.

Yeah with no new material that is odd to jump like that and always over you.

Its just hard for me to fathom the work that goes into that shit. Absolutely nuts.

I have my doubts about another person on that list, but there is no point in mentioning them. last time someone posted a comment they did not like on one of their stories he posted a "troll this guy" post on his blog.

Real piece of work. I would have mentioned it to Laurel, but......would she really bother? Nope.

Boy this place gets stranger and stranger. First post from that guy in over a year and only about the 10th or 11th in the last three years and he shows up to rag on scouries.

Wow.

Some us moved on and got lives ;)

There was strange smell, I couldn't figure out where it was coming from :D

Wow.

Scouries BS pile has just grown large enough that at this point it has it's own gravitational pull, sucking in poor, unsuspecting souls.

GOOD GAWD!!!!

neonlyte?

fuck we all thought his lyte had been doused years ago.

Poor olde English guy neon was a part of the olde snooty AHland that existed back in 2005 and 6. Along with that Indian chick, the Arapahoe or whatever she was, the babe that went to Greece, oggy, the sisters, miss o, etc., etc.

Little guy almost shit himself when jim gave him a poor score on one of his contest stories. He just lost it! If you think ace is a snobby prep school type you shoulda seen this guy. I remember us all sitting around laughing when jim read us the story in the offices one day. I think it was a Nude day story if I’m not mistaken.

He did not do very well in the contest! And in those days all the AHers were voting for each other – 5’s all around.

If you want a good chuckle look it up – maybe the 2006 Nude Day Contest?

After that he turned off the voting on most of his stories – the readers had hurt his feelings! And apparently he’s still mad at the boss all these years later. These upper class brits never seem to grow up…

The boss will love it when I tell him you’re back!

The truth.

Neon is one nice guy who used to be one of the great people we had around here and a fine writer to boot. The reason he left is he got married and got a Real Life.

The rest of scourie post is bullshit as usual. Like I said earlier, the group here in the AH back then laughed his first incarnation out of town. He was supposedly female back then but came back male with the same AV. Duh. Not very smart.

The reason he pulled a bunch of his early stuff is that he used British slang just like the first incarnate. People noticed so he had to pull them. He says he's from Miami. The last time I looked Miami is not in the southern part of England. ISP's don't lie. Both incarnations had about the same ISP.

Good to see you again, Neon.

Just pondering...

I think Literotica must've been a fun site some 10 years back, without all this backstabbing and rigging shit...

A Warning To Scouries

Never mind.

scouries the butt wipe, you can post anything you like in your big, bold and gaudy fonts in my thread.

Just make sure not to post any pics that do not follow the pic posting rule.

Last edited:
Back