The Mansion

She settles next to the gentlemanly RL with a sweet smile... "I am well.. hoping for some storms here today to cool things off.. how goes life in your world?"

He leans back in his seat and takes in deep breath of the fresh air

Not too bad, hot, so a storm would be nice. But I can't complain. It is good to see you again.

<Sorry RL, husband dragged me offline to go get bagels at our favorite bagel place>

We had storms here yesterday... I would love more. We so need the rain and cooler breezes....

<Life comes first, bagels sound good :) >

We just had a storm roll through, but not the good one, we had one that actually makes it worse.

And Texas still has scorching heat with no storm. Or chance or storms till September.

Her day started early. She was headed into the big city, well two of them actually. Where she was headed was not her cup of tea but she went along with a few others but now, the day was done. Hers was. She could just relax and made her way up the stairs, avoiding the one Mo had booby trapped and some guys were coming over to fix ad headed for her room and a hot shower to relax in.

:: walks in looking about and finding no one in, press the secret button by the stairs to open up my secret passage to my secret lab. :: Lots of secrets.... :: I slip down into it to begin making new plans to take over the world. ::
She peeked around the corner and saw him open a secret door.

"Tricky old fox," she muttered very lowly.

As soon as his door shut, she counted to ten and then rushed forward with a drill and screws, sealing his damn door.

"He may well be able to surface in the Pearl, but at least he won't come through this door. Take over the world, my ass. That's in my job description."

Screwing in the final screw with satisfaction, she took the drill and headed for the kitchen and her beloved coffee.

With Ish now driving in his truck slowly being back from running a few errands and all that jazz. He then parked the truck in the driveway. Out of the way for everybody to come in and out of here, then turned the engine off and jumped out of the truck. He opened the door to the mansion to go in.

:: I head back up the stairs and hit the switch to open my secret hatch and nothing happens... I hit it again... and nothing happens again. finding that curious, I turn back around and head back down the stairs, slip into the wine cellar and head up to that secret panel which does open just fine. I walk to the stairs, see the screws and nails and mutter :: The gratitude I tell you... build her a winery and she locks me in my lab like it's a tomb. Now I really am going to take over the world....
On the way back from the kitchen with a cup of hot brew in her hand, she paused to place an ear to the sealed door. She could make out muttering but nothing clear. Mo was plotting. Probably HIS takeover of the world but that wasn't going to happen. Men had already screwed it up enough. It was time for women to take over and do a better job of it.

Once in her office, she shut and locked the door. Going to a panel on the wall, she pressed a few buttons and a desk came out with a map lying on it.

"Now.... where were we?" She softly muttered, sipping coffee and plotting.

Stepping and making his coffee he heads to his seat on the deck. "I hope all is well."

-She had been up early, very early, early enough to observe the sun waking up. She sat on the deck, off to the side, relaxing, a glass of fresh orange juice in hand-...

Good Morning RL... I hope this early day finds you well....

Good morning wicked one. You can sit beside me and enjoy the cool air with me if you so wish. The sun has brightened the gardens, it is truly a wonderful view.

-She nodded and lifted herself to move to the lounge next to RL, stretching out once more, relaxing. A brush of fingers pushes back her deep auburn mane, another sip of juice enjoyed-...

Cool air, at least for now. That won't last long. I think, I prefer the winter.. haha...
How goes life RL?

Giving her a smile and a nod, he sits back and relaxes.

Yes, the weather has been crazy hot and the storms rolling through have only made it worse. Have yet to have one that actually makes a difference. Though winter is not my favorite time of year, it is easier to deal with.

Some relaxing time would be good as well. Right now, I am running from project to project and keeping far busier than I choose to be. And you wicked one, have you been well?

Real life work has been busy. Yesterday was crazy busy. I admit, the day goes by faster when busy tho.

I feel for my better half (Husband). He works in a BMW/Mercedes specialty shop that does not have A/C ... so this heat has been tough on him..

Busy can be good and bad, but in the heat, it is simply exhausting. Trying to find some way to cool down before you simply pass out and let the air take you.

Exhausting is the best way to put it.
He actually went into work at 5am this morning to beat the heat because, as you know, it is so much worse as the day and afternoon progresses...

It's like being in a cage that there is no escape from. It's crazy. But next week should be better, we will see.

Ish was unscrewing the broke lightbulb in his room as it had dropped due to his normal mishaps, but then again who could blame him. He then screws back a new lightbulb then saying to himself, "There we are, good as new!" He was up and awake at this moment for whatever reason, since he could not go back to sleep. He went ahead downstairs as he then headed into the kitchen and brewed some coffee for everybody.

Heading into the kitchen he pours his coffee, nodding to Ish, "Good morning, thanks for the coffee."

He then heads out to his common seat on the deck to enjoy the crisp morning air.

The night had been long. Restless. Nothing seemed to help. Problems. Troubled thoughts. trying to find answers in a haystack. The morning was new. bright. Warm. With a cup of coffee in hand she wanders out to her back lanai to sit and watch the butterflies flint about her flowers and the bees go from one flower to another gathering what they needed to make honey. Honey. She needed to check the hives and make sure they were okay.

Good day to DW, I hope that your mind does not swirl as you look upon the beauties of your land.

:: realizes I am facing a revolt... I quickly begin burying all my secret ray guns... secret plans... adds extra security and portal blocking tech around my lab... just in case. ::
Soooo... to her thinking.... and she was staring at the screwed down door to Mo's lab.... Mo is probably paranoid. She went off to go find her drill and bits. She needed to get into that lab.

She rummaged around in her toy-er-tool box and brought out the drill and bits. Heading back to that supposedly secret door she began to take the screws out, one by one...

Back