The Mansion

:: raises a hand to ask a question ::

When you bought you armor, did you custom order it to your breast size... OR... was it one of those one size fits all kind of deals?
*she stared at him then growled yet again, reaching for her sword but first...*

You ask...why?

*Ish just sat there and then got him a drink to drink and relax this fine afternoon*

Easy knightess... Easy.... in case you need replacement parts... good information to have.
Hm. *she studied him a moment then removed her hand from the hilt of her blade.* Thoughtful of you, Mo. I have a blacksmith, but thank you for the thought.

Well, I had to cancel the order for bibs for DW earlier... she has a tendency to spit out of her coffee when she sees me so I thought it would help... apparently not.... LOL
*from somewhere in the ether comes a growl*

Well, I had to cancel the order for bibs for DW earlier... she has a tendency to spit out of her coffee when she sees me so I thought it would help... apparently not.... LOL
A water ballon smacks Mo in the back of the head drenching him in ice cold water

So ummmm I did ummmm a thing lol.

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...rkout-closed-to-myself-solo-alone-rp.1571452/ this is what I did on my semi retirement from RPing and my semi brief return to the Game again.

Edit: What did you think? Something questionable? Naw don't be silly lol!
Ish, your thread link doesn't belong in the Mansion. It should go in the Lounge. Somewhere. Probably in your thread ideas. Maybe. Just not here, please and would you remove it?

The day after a storm. She loved the smell Nature brought with it. A cup of coffee, her laptop and she could sit here outside for hours on end.

Ish woke up a bit later than usual. He was heading downstairs to get him a cup of coffee to wake himself up a bit. He could smell a brunch meal was made. "Sausage and Bacon. Mmmmmm with everything else. Nice."

It was almost the weekend once again. She sighed softly, poured herself another cup of coffee as she sat on the back lanai. Her eyes wandered to the maze. She hadn't been in it, in ages. Did the magick still hold, she wondered?

Ish got up late again. He was looking a bit better than dead for sure. But wasn't dead to say in the slightest. Just needs a wake me up like coffee as he headed downstairs to the kitchen area.

The hour grew late. It was time to shut down the computer and seek sweet repose. Tomorrow was another day and going to be a busy one for her. She wandered through the house making sure everything was closed and locked up. The maids would see to whatever dishes there were, make the coffee and fix a simple spread for those staying here, in the morning. The kitchen light, the last light, was shut off and she made her way upstairs on bare feet. Opening and closing the door, she stripped down and climbed into bed.

She walks in weary from here travels, untuvks her shirt and undoes one button on her skirt. Just enough for some breathing room after the long drive. Visiting family is always stressful she was just glad to be back, and greeted by her boys again. Plopping down in the chair with a long sigh. She missed her dogs while she was gone and wants nothing more to retire upstairs to her bed for some snuggles. Right after she rests her for a moment and gets the energy to get up again.

Stepping inside he looks around and smiles at all that are there, "Good morning." He heads to the kitchen, pouring his coffee then heads to the deck to take his seat and enjoy the crisp morning air.

She walks in weary from here travels, untuvks her shirt and undoes one button on her skirt. Just enough for some breathing room after the long drive. Visiting family is always stressful she was just glad to be back, and greeted by her boys again. Plopping down in the chair with a long sigh. She missed her dogs while she was gone and wants nothing more to retire upstairs to her bed for some snuggles. Right after she rests her for a moment and gets the energy to get up again.
Welcome back Erin. I always miss my boys when I'm gone and I'm so happy to be back again with them.
:: walks in and looks about, waving at the new arrival :: Welcome to the mansion... be careful of the fifth step up the main stairwell, I rigged it to launch whoever steps on it to be ejected through the roof into the pool... I haven't quite got the trajectory right though and people are landing beside the pool and getting hurt... so... fair warning. Other than that... welcome!
Mo! Stop rigging things in the house. You have your lab down under as well as the wine cellar to play in. Leave the house alone.
*calls some guys she knows to come fix the staricase.*

Slowly he moves to the kitchen to pour his coffee then takes his normal spot on the deck.

Good morning, everyone.

Smiles and offers the seat beside him, "Good morning wicked one. I hope all is well for you."

Back