The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the timer is off and running. Will it make it to greater than double digit minutes? These and many more questions will soon be answered in another thrilling episode of Britwitch and Daughters

My quoting him has nothing to do with what he said.. it just serves as a reminder that I think M13 needs an AV.

Hrm.....wanders off to look

wanders back for a moment

Cait, I found myself shaking my head in agreement when you popped Glad for a double negative. That shit was painful to read.

And Logan, I couldn't even read what you wrote because it was a disgrace to the English language.

wanders off again looking at pretty pictures

My quoting him has nothing to do with what he said.. it just serves as a reminder that I think M13 needs an AV.

Hrm.....wanders off to look

wanders back for a moment

Cait, I found myself shaking my head in agreement when you popped Glad for a double negative. That shit was painful to read.

And Logan, I couldn't even read what you wrote because it was a disgrace of the English language.

wanders off again looking at pretty pictures

Don't feel bad, Vi. I stopped four words (if you can call them that) into Logan's response and took two aspirin.

Don't feel bad, Vi. I stopped four words (if you can call them that) into Logan's response and took two aspirin.

No shit.

I can read such gross usage if there is a reason behind it, like the author paints this character as a person whose word choice is important to the building of the story or character. It hurts but I can do it.

But being a douche in order to gain attention... pass.

Edit- so maybe I'm being mean... but still. Bleh.

Last edited:
*grins and winks*

OK....i was willing to let this pass but fuck it.

WHAT the FUCK is you god damn issue???? you have been incredibly fucking picky and harpy and over criticial of everything ive said and done these past 2 weeks, You have taken what ive said in playfulness and gest and turned it into a fucking bitchfit. Im tired of your attitude, if you cant see that i was playing then thats your god damn issue but step the fuck off, If i offend cait trust me she will put me in my place she's done it before, the lounge is suppose to be fun and friendly spirited for everyone,

Get off your horse

Logan? Dear? Vi is being her usual bitchy bratty self.

I can see if someone has a general rant and wants to post it, but this? Take it to private please, where it belongs. We have had enough crap slinging over the last two weeks of everyone getting into everyone else's knickers. You're right, the lounge should be fun and friendly spirited. This is not helping.

Logan? Dear? Vi is being her usual bitchy bratty self.

I can see if someone has a general rant and wants to post it, but this? Take it to private please, where it belongs. We have had enough crap slinging over the last two weeks of everyone getting into everyone else's knickers. You're right, the lounge should be fun and friendly spirited. This is not helping.

sorry hun, Im done, anyway, ive said my piece, forgive me

So THAT'S why...

oRInlFoZ-0-ByJ7YrOIXVA2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back