Not open for further replies.
So THAT'S why...

oRInlFoZ-0-ByJ7YrOIXVA2.jpg

LMAO!!
:D

around 80-85 cents a pound...

just fyi lol

Well crap. That's pretty damn cheap.

Didn't know my song lyrics would start a shitstorm ...

*hugs Glad* Don't sweat it, hun. Not worth it. You know I was teasing you. I couldn't resist. I almost teased Logan about his gest instead of jest, but I let it go.... uh... until now. :eek:

Well, whatever's not already bad would fetch a pretty penny.

Not according to zy.

On a separate note...why will that mermaid story idea not leave me alone?

Did you write up something for the shop about a mermaid? Did I miss it? NOT that I'm looking for more threads to take on, mind you. Just curious.

Not according to zy.

Well my info might be out of date then...

Did you write up something for the shop about a mermaid? Did I miss it? NOT that I'm looking for more threads to take on, mind you. Just curious.

No, it's still rolling around in my head. I'll be doing a write-up so though.

*finds a chair and plops down, popping the cork on a 5th of Whiskey he'd had stashed away and takes a long hard pull*

LT~

I'll be surprised if I don't lose electricity sometime today *knock wood* The way the winds are blowing, someone is going to lose a tree and people are driving like idiots. You'd think they never drove in rain before. Sheesh.

*hugs Glad* Don't sweat it, hun. Not worth it. You know I was teasing you. I couldn't resist. I almost teased Logan about his gest instead of jest, but I let it go.... uh... until now. :eek:

Not according to zy.

yeah, it made sense with what you said, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back