The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh.... character? the one that just walked away from me?

no no no no no no... don't go there. that's how you die. I dunno bout you, but hypothermia seems like a bad way to die...

LT ~ A week old baby and a sickly Mini Brit...me thinks writing isn't going to happen today...

LT ~ Peace at last...

happy sigh

And the timer is off and running. Will it make it to greater than double digit minutes? These and many more questions will soon be answered in another thrilling episode of Britwitch and Daughters

And the timer is off and running. Will it make it to greater than double digit minutes? These and many more questions will soon be answered in another thrilling episode of Britwitch and Daughters

It didn't last long after I announced it, no...me and my big mouth... :rolleyes:

But I had had over an hour of silence while little ones napped before I logged on here so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ah well, back to the RW and two lovely little ladies go I ...

-crosses her fingers for VT-

LT:
Raaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnn! :D

Traffic wasn't too bad this morning.

Surprisingly. Is raining here too. Californians apparently still remember how to drive in the rain... Which is a fortunate change.

I hate the rain.

Rain rain go away...

Surprisingly. Is raining here too. Californians apparently still remember how to drive in the rain... Which is a fortunate change.

I hate the rain.

Rain rain go away...

I'm in California.: )

And yes, people were driving fairly well.

I love the rain because we get so little of it and it clears up the smog for a bit.

It didn't last long after I announced it, no...me and my big mouth... :rolleyes:

But I had had over an hour of silence while little ones napped before I logged on here so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ah well, back to the RW and two lovely little ladies go I ...

I'm sorry Mr Brit is feeling poorly. *hugs the lovely Witchling* And ya kinda jinxed yourself where the micro Brit was concerned. *chuckles*

-crosses her fingers for VT-

LT:
Raaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnn! :D

Traffic wasn't too bad this morning.

Oh, wait for it, Lady. The winds are coming your way. We're expecting 55mph ones here and from the sounds of it, they're arriving.

Lt
Is it nap time yet?

Nope. YOU don't get any rest. Why? Cause you're wicked. :p

LT~

I need to eat something and get back to Calypso.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Mini Brit and Mr Brit are feeling poorly. *hugs the lovely Witchling* And ya kinda jinxed yourself where the micro Brit was concerned. *chuckles*

Oh, wait for it, Lady. The winds are coming your way. We're expecting 55mph ones here and from the sounds of it, they're arriving.

Because there ain't no rest for the wicked...

Nope. YOU don't get any rest. Why? Cause you're wicked. :p

LT~

I need to eat something and get back to Calypso.

Because there ain't no rest for the wicked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back