The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you keep getting burned? Popcorn machine again?

Yep.

I somehow forget that the kettle is hot :rolleyes:

Tonight's was because I was showing a new person how to clean the popper and I'm super OCD when it comes to how its cleaned. I'm also impatient, which is probably why I keep burning myself. I hate waiting for it to cool down.

Yep.

I somehow forget that the kettle is hot :rolleyes:

Tonight's was because I was showing a new person how to clean the popper and I'm super OCD when it comes to how its cleaned. I'm also impatient, which is probably why I keep burning myself. I hate waiting for it to cool down.

I'd bite you but you would think I was rewarding you!

THAT is one of my FAVE movies... filmed near where I live..!!!!!!!

The fact that they are planning another kinda annoys me. The original was awesome, second one not so.

If they step it up I can see it being pretty good.

But will never be as cool as the first

Sean Patrick Flanery is still sexy.

Bite?!?!

Oh no!!! No biting! I can't stand biting!!!!

Please, don't!

why would you ever think I'd see that as a reward?

Laughs softly.

Such terrible torture eh?

THAT is one of my FAVE movies... filmed near where I live..!!!!!!!

Loved it, was talking with Nina and decided I needed to watch it again.

biting, nipping, tugging, scratching, clawing, grasping, gasping, groaning, moaning, teasing, torturing, playing.

Growls. Just growls.

The fact that they are planning another kinda annoys me. The original was awesome, second one not so.

They are? Ugh... I really find that idea to be horrid. Going to be hard to carry a third movie with the plot line.

Well...posted. That should make for a pleasant surprise for Nyte to wake up to tomorrow morning. *yawns* I gotta work in about 6 hrs, so I'll be heading to bed real soon.

YES it was.... THANKS!!!! You are one of the best Dryfter!!!

yesplease. yesplease. yesplease.

Well, since you said please....

Laughs softly.

Such terrible torture eh?

Loved it, was talking with Nina and decided I needed to watch it again.

Growls. Just growls.

They are? Ugh... I really find that idea to be horrid. Going to be hard to carry a third movie with the plot line.

Terrible torture!!

*chuckles*

Yeah... I don't know about it. But they are planning it. *shrugs* Not sure what they have planned for the story yet but the idea alone makes me just cringe. Leave the damn movie alone!!

I agree... the first was great... (Willem DeFoe was a bit... creepy)... but I just loved the movie itself... and I agree... SEXY!!!!

Well, since you said please....

Terrible torture!!

*chuckles*

Yeah... I don't know about it. But they are planning it. *shrugs* Not sure what they have planned for the story yet but the idea alone makes me just cringe. Leave the damn movie alone!!

Leans in to brush stubble over her neck, teeth over her shoulder. Giving a low, rumbling growl

My dear dream.... you've not even begun to define the word torture..yet.

I agree... the first was great... (Willem DeFoe was a bit... creepy)... but I just loved the movie itself... and I agree... SEXY!!!!

I really enjoyed William DeFoe's character. He does slightly off kilter well.

William Dafoe was awesome!! I loved his character and he pulled it off so well!

All I'm saying is that my new Hitachi arrives this week and I have these nice, soft restraints...

Soft?

No, no... that won't work. Not for you.

Leans in to brush stubble over her neck, teeth over her shoulder. Giving a low, rumbling growl

My dear dream.... you've not even begun to define the word torture..yet.
I really enjoyed William DeFoe's character. He does slightly off kilter well.

touching, circling, licking, sucking, tasting, watching, feeling, waiting, wanting, pulling away.

Does any of that define torture to you?

~ wonders if he is thinking of pulling out the "brushes" yet ~

That is not entirely off the table. She doesn't know what they are either.

Chuckles

touching, circling, licking, sucking, tasting, watching, feeling, waiting, wanting, pulling away.

Does any of that define torture to you?

Smirks slowly, his eyes glittering

Oh that could be torture. Assuming you were steering, so to speak.

I'd be more than happy to show you my version of torture when we have more time if that is what you want.

That is not entirely off the table. She doesn't know what they are either.

Chuckles

Smirks slowly, his eyes glittering

Oh that could be torture. Assuming you were steering, so to speak.

I'd be more than happy to show you my version of torture when we have more time if that is what you want.

And what 'brushes' do we speak of?

Of course I'd be steering! And you will have to show me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back