The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*mutters softly* yea well she is -.-

i swear to god, your drunk one night, Absynth and too much Jack, and make out wth this really hot guy Once cause it was funny and you never live it down -.-
sorry bro... but this made me laugh... I'm sorry the laugh when someone trips and falls instinct kicked in... that's horrible of her but hell of an awkward situation for you... this is why I don't drink...

sorry bro... but this made me laugh... I'm sorry the laugh when someone trips and falls instinct kicked in... that's horrible of her but hell of an awkward situation for you... this is why I don't drink...

*laughing*

yea well, it only takes one stupid move to become immortal forever lol

*cuddles a glad and licks his pointed ear*

*blows my Kitty Twin kisses back*

*smirks*

Yeah my Muse is an awful...bloody...bitch.

I don't know where she gets these ideas. I keep trying to control her by asking certain domly type males to write with me...but then I end up writing blood and gore in my cavern.

Tis a travesty, Lady...

*wicked giggle*

*giggles*

*smiles slowly*

All my babies (even the 22 year old) text and call me through out the day...everyday, whether I am at work or they are.

I didn;t raise hood rats, you know. I raised responsible young adults.

It's why I hate it when they go. My kids and I grew up together...and they have taught me just as much as I ever taught them.

Nods

I have issues with my family. The more I am around them, I just get stressed. So I try to keep my distance.

*smirks*

Yeah my Muse is an awful...bloody...bitch.

I don't know where she gets these ideas. I keep trying to control her by asking certain domly type males to write with me...but then I end up writing blood and gore in my cavern.

Tis a travesty, Lady...

*wicked giggle*

You know... I've been feeling positively bloody of late. Either it's something in the air or Your Muse has been rubbing up against mine. :eek: Scandalous! *grins wickedly*

Exs shouldn't get to enjoy a damn thing.

Hey! I'm an ex....you saying I shouldn't enjoy anything?

FR33K!!! DAMN YOU! *vanishes to chase after*

Good luck with that! *calls from hiding spot, nomming pie*

But...but... *rolls her eyes* Fine. But it would be funny to turn Luna's Muse loose on Andras. *giggles uncontrollably*

Well it would to me.

It would be...interesting, that's for sure. Poor Andras would probably get tied up and violated.

its not my fault you're selfish with your pie... * lowers the skillet the slow wicked grin still spreading* just you watch yourself... just sayin...

:p

*mutters softly* yea well she is -.-

i swear to god, your drunk one night, Absynth and too much Jack, and make out wth this really hot guy Once cause it was funny and you never live it down -.-

oh lord. Just a little too TMI for me, Logan. if nothing else, it teaches you to keep your wits about you.

Of course......

unless you count the comment about the DJ cross dresser who looked hot with the way the make up was shes blackmailing you for too

>.>
maybe you should just own it and not let her have the power over you... not easy to do but stilll, good advice.

Nods

I have issues with my family. The more I am around them, I just get stressed. So I try to keep my distance.

*nods* I am thankful...that I was blessed with the family I had...and the kids that I have.

You know... I've been feeling positively bloody of late. Either it's something in the air or Your Muse has been rubbing up against mine. :eek: Scandalous! *grins wickedly*

Probably my Muse was molesting YOURS while you slept.

*nods* I tried to control her. I told her..."The Lady is strictly dickly"...she gave me the finger and ran off laughing...

Hey! I'm an ex....you saying I shouldn't enjoy anything?

Good luck with that! *calls from hiding spot, nomming pie*

It would be...interesting, that's for sure. Poor Andras would probably get tied up and violated.

I don't violate men...much...

*thinks this through*

OKAY, I don;t violate men who have made it clear to me at the outset that they do not WANT to be violated.

*nods*

*nods* I am thankful...that I was blessed with the family I had...and the kids that I have.

*nods* I tried to control her. I told her..."The Lady is strictly dickly"...she gave me the finger and ran off laughing...

*thinks this through*

OKAY, I don;t violate men who have made it clear to me at the outset that they do not WANT to be violated.

*nods*

Strictly dickly... nice.

Snickers

My circumstances were a bit unusual. They have good reason to be a bit overprotective of me but they do take it a bit far.

That may be so, but you're not my ex or his, dearling.

*stalks and sneaks up on*

What's to say he still won't be? :devil: :cool: :kiss:

Fair enough. *Poofs from location to a new one*

And...well, From what I've seen, your version of the story would still be vastly different. As the writer though? I'd love both of em.

*thinks this through*

*nods*

Duly noted. *wicked grin*

*laughs* I'd say impossible, but my Muse, the stars only know what she does when I release her.

Strictly dickly... nice.

Snickers

My circumstances were a bit unusual. They have good reason to be a bit overprotective of me but they do take it a bit far.

*takes a bow and gives you a grin*

*nods* I know...even so...I have been blessed...

*kisses yer chin*

Gotta concentrate on an E post so that I can start plotting out a conquered queen.

*gives a wink and poofs home*

*laughs* I'd say impossible, but my Muse, the stars only know what she does when I release her.

*giggles* well as long as you aren't dreaming of all the really interesting ways one can string a man (or woman) up and have your way with them...(sometimes rather messily) I would say that your Muse...is still safe.

*takes a bow and gives you a grin*

*nods* I know...even so...I have been blessed...

*kisses yer chin*

Gotta concentrate on an E post so that I can start plotting out a conquered queen.

*gives a wink and poofs home*

Okay doll. I may or may not be about when you return!

Gives her a squeeze and a quick fondle

Fair enough. *Poofs from location to a new one*

And...well, From what I've seen, your version of the story would still be vastly different. As the writer though? I'd love both of em.

Damn it.

*goes back to tracking him*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

*thinks this through*

*nods*
This.... a whole lotta.... er.. well... No.. I was going to say "me too".. but I cant, not entirely.

-hugs-

Now you got me wanting to make fudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back