The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just told me that the length of the 'yellow' on a traffic light is approx 10% of the posted speed limit.

So if the speed limit is 30 MPH, the yellow is on for about 3 seconds, 50 MPH will have a 5 second yellow.

He didn't know if that applied to those red-light camera intersections.

i was sent flowers at work today

yesterday it was chocolates

none of it came from the fella

The traffic gods smiled upon me today and the cops were all napping.

I feel like Trysail, reporting the mileage .409 miles including 106 mile Loop all the way around the entire city dipping right into rush hour traffic at the end.

Guy in a 318i cut-in close twice during heavy traffic but he did it with authority and didn't hesitate so he didn't get the finger or the horn

So one has found his legs and is beginning to walk and the other has figured out his glide bike...I'm not sure I can keep up when we babysit now!!

Just a quick question....how does one get roofing tar off their body? Does that gritty orange stuff work?

Sooner or later someone was bound to Tar and feather you just to see if you'd still smile through it.

But to answer your question yes any orange oil containing product will help I would prefer the petroleum-based like goop Automotive hand cleaner.

tumblr_ocbpciDt6E1u53c30o1_500.jpg

i was sent flowers at work today

yesterday it was chocolates

none of it came from the fella

I'm going to send myself flowers to work next week for my birthday and sign the card, "Winter is Coming. And I can rise again and again. Love, Jon Snow." :devil:

Current view is beautiful, today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back