The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
FnOb9IX.jpg

I'm buying a new SD card tommorow, and putting aside the current one. Over 4000 pictures, lots not backed up anywhere.

About had a heatt attack. Last place I remember placing my phone was on the roof of my car. I then had to make a rapid left turn into very heavy traffic go through a construction zone, another rapid left during a small break in traffic, aright another left two more rights and a left. No phone. Ackkk.

Then, I got the bright idea to put my bluetooth back in my ear and see when I get close to it if it still operable.

"Connected'

Hot damn!

Searched every place I possibly could have laid it down inside my place, searched my car, twice

Had this complicated idea in mind of triangulating by walking away and seeing when when I got out of range. Decided to ransack the car once again took everything out of it absolutely could not find it until I looked up and saw it on the dash where I had placed it for safekeeping.

Last edited:
You were booksing a lot out there. A lot of books happened.

I booksied ike a motherbooker today. Finished the bedsight bookish this morning, finished the car bookith this afternoon and kept both plots straight in my head. Sauntered into the lie-berry and whent through the booksing sale section. Got six hardbacks for $6.

Please, please, please let my mother be able to stay out of the hospital until Christmas at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back