The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
340392485c9a7ec7a30f94e3571d2042.jpg
Qu'est-ce que c'est "body con dresses"? :confused:

Short for body conscious: a dress cut to show off curves.

I have that dress. It drives The Ginger crazy. It's a keeper.

'They' say yes.

Little known fact: she took part in the bombardment of Ft. McHenry in 1814 and was thus partially responsible for:

"...And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star spangled banner yet wave..."

'They' say she's in good shape. I wonder if she can be refloated. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a ship that was a participant in such events?

Last edited:
I just had an ugly cry in front of my rheumatologist. Like the snot dripping out of the nose ugly cry...

If anyone lives near a Casey's gas station, it costs $10.34 for 2 chicken strips and a school lunch hamburger.

Just FYI.

Fuckers.

Ah hahahaha take that bitches :D
;) :D

Also, hottest September day on record my arse.

I got dressed and went out in a little skirt and t shirt and was so cold I had to borrow some slippers and a dressing gown.

:eek:

and i've been melting, drinking loads of from-the-fridge water, and on my feet for 12 hours which, in this heat is a recipe for fat feet 'n' lower legs and they are one big throb. reached 34 outside the shop today! you could have come and hugged me cool, and i would have warmed you up in a heat transference :rolleyes:

raindancer :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Little known fact: she took part in the bombardment of Ft. McHenry in 1814 and was thus partially responsible for:

"...And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star spangled banner yet wave..."

'They' say she's in good shape. I wonder if she can be refloated. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a ship that was a participant in such events?

"Good" is a relative term. I'd bet it would take a massive salvage effort. Depending how she's lying on the bottom, I can envision a plan to get her to the surface in a single lift.

Just a quick question....how does one get roofing tar off their body? Does that gritty orange stuff work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back