The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
9YhKayh.gif

The dog has started burrowing under my blankets to keep warm at night. :heart:

Yes! The big mutt stays in bed much longer now. The husky in her gets so hot so quickly. I was just commenting on how nice that was last night.

I think I need to hear some Three Dog Night now. :D

I read somewhere the other day that rubies are really just red sapphires.

That's true! They're both corundum, at least in modern terms; though, historically, the words were used differently and many rubies were spinels.

Hardly anyone posts that icon, anymore.

Now I want banana cake. With caramel frosting.
British Bakers show*sigh*

Just make sure that it really tastes of banana or one of the judges will be exceedingly disappointed.

If you cause an accident on the interstate your driving privileges should be suspended and/or you should not be allowed back on the interstate for a small period of time. Especially if you were texting, putting on makeup, or shaving.

Actually, my most flexible joints were the ones I rolled when I first started smoking pot. Yeah, those were loose.

The road was closed to traffic in both directions for several hours when a crossroads was literally turned into the Spaghetti Junction.

Tonnes of pre-made spaghetti bolognese were strewn all over the carriageway for around 100 yards and strands of spaghetti dangled from the wheels and the front section of the heavy goods vehicle which was left standing as approaching the A5 Shotatton crossroads - which is an accident blackspot - near the B4397.

IMG_01911.thumb.jpg

IMG_01981.thumb.jpg

Oh the humanity!!!!!

2016 Atlantic tropical cyclones:

Alex Ă—
Bonnie Ă—
Colin Ă—
Danielle Ă—
Earl Ă—
Fiona Ă—
Gaston Ă—
Hermine Ă—
Ian Ă—
Julia
Karl
Lisa
Matthew
Nicole
Otto
Paula
Richard
Shary
Tobias
Virginie
Walter

I seem to have lost the Lit respect of a septuagenarian alcoholic. I'll try to go on, but I may never be the same again.

The road was closed to traffic in both directions for several hours when a crossroads was literally turned into the Spaghetti Junction.

Tonnes of pre-made spaghetti bolognese were strewn all over the carriageway for around 100 yards and strands of spaghetti dangled from the wheels and the front section of the heavy goods vehicle which was left standing as approaching the A5 Shotatton crossroads - which is an accident blackspot - near the B4397.

IMG_01911.thumb.jpg

IMG_01981.thumb.jpg

Oh the humanity!!!!!

Indeed, pre-made spaghetti bolognese......might as well be chef Boyardee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back