The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems i am gonna get a lot of snow this weekend

its gonna be freezing too

might need someone to come cuddle me until the end of next week

It feels like I'm peeling up my scapula and massaging underneath of it; it hurts so good. Fuck yes. So happy these knots are moving.

I slept on my neck/shoulders wonky the other night.

It feels like I'm peeling up my scapula and massaging underneath of it; it hurts so good. Fuck yes. So happy these knots are moving.

I slept on my neck/shoulders wonky the other night.

Me too. I had a bitch of a headache from it yesterday and last night. I'm feeling bruisy now but I'll use the icy gel pacs later. At least the freakin' headache is gone.

Why did I know a thread this long would no longer be about squishing. I like squishing.

Me too. I had a bitch of a headache from it yesterday and last night. I'm feeling bruisy now but I'll use the icy gel pacs later. At least the freakin' headache is gone.

Ah, I never got as far as a headache, thankfully. I did have to quell my instinct to drag my shoulder against door jambs as I came across them. It's a good self massage in a pinch.

Ah, I never got as far as a headache, thankfully. I did have to quell my instinct to drag my shoulder against door jambs as I came across them. It's a good self massage in a pinch.

I have welded steel door frames at work. Nice for a rub or to stand under during an earthquake.

Tennis balls too. Great for shoulders and lower back and butt.

it seems i am gonna get a lot of snow this weekend

its gonna be freezing too

Gonna drop snow trou around six tomorry, then switch up to rain and then Mr. Freeze is gonna let loose his inner drunk to turn it all to ice on Monday. Ain't lookin' forward to that shit at all. Lotta sidewalks and curbs don't get properly cleared by the city 'round here. :mad:

Gonna drop snow trou around six tomorry, then switch up to rain and then Mr. Freeze is gonna let loose his inner drunk to turn it all to ice on Monday. Ain't lookin' forward to that shit at all. Lotta sidewalks and curbs don't get properly cleared by the city 'round here. :mad:

up to 11 inches and then 6 hours of ice

:mad:

What attracts me to writing about certain places is the feeling of reality being up for grabs. In the 1990s my mum spotted a life-size model of Doctor Who’s dog K9 in a comic shop in Belfast. She inquired about buying it, but the owner apologised and said he had to close up for the night because the IRA had kidnapped his wife and he had to go and pay their ransom. My mum just shrugged and asked if he would be open in the morning and he said, sure, he would. It was only once we were on the ferry with K-9 in the back of the car that we looked at each other like, “What just happened?” In Belfast it had seemed normal. But as soon as you are out of its reach it’s like a different planet, where different rules apply.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jan/19/david-keenan-made-in-belfast?CMP=twt_gu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back