The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rain, rain, rain, rain and more rain

gutters are overflowing, pond's fuller than full, ground is soaked and puddled everywhere and we're on a hillside! pity those further down in the hollows :eek:

flamethrower_38334983_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

In VA, they know how to get rid of snow.

someone bought the baby a personalized man u onesie

mind you, he has not bought me a personalized anything

Snowmagedddon has been one big Rainmageddon so far. Our stalwart local meteorologists have correctly predicted 24 out of the last 5 major snowstorms.

The relief on the new mother's face when I say I didn't enjoy breast feeding and I found having a small baby very lonely. It's ok to not find every aspect of parenthood a pink tinged, fluffy joy!

Sounds like he got himself a sugar mama.

i have to keep him happy

It's never too early to start children off on the right path.

yes it is

The relief on the new mother's face when I say I didn't enjoy breast feeding and I found having a small baby very lonely. It's ok to not find every aspect of parenthood a pink tinged, fluffy joy!

agreed, i do not lie about the parts of being a mother that i hate

Talk Radio 1 is Miles, right?

I had someone (with zero posts) last July PM me what he/she claimed was Miles obituary, saying I should be pleased. The age was about what I'd figured Miles age was (early 70s) and the city and state were correct but I kept feeling like I was being set up, so I never mentioned it publicly (I did forward it to someone I trust here for their opinion).

I wouldn't put it past the likes of Lance or Que to do something like that for giggles.

it never fails, let there be a holiday or a long weekend and suddenly i become popular on fet

:rolleyes:

^^ Shitbags wouldn't let me in since I wouldn't give them a phone number. Screw'em.

There's snow outside my wind, and a new snowblower in the garage.

It will turn to rain soon and freeze.

Salt, I have none.

Merde.

When enlisting one’s father to help hang a few art pieces one should remember not to say “eye level” to the gigantor that’s sired you.

No, not everyone who walks into your house is going to be 6’6, Dad. Most aren’t even going to be my height. Bless his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back