The Help

“Jesus Brandi … Fuck!!!” Whispered only to look around, relieved that no one is here to listen to my color commentary of being a voyeur to my boss! Tippy toes tried, neck craining left, then right, but only see glimpses, a flash of thigh, the briefest of side boob, God I love side boob! You, you little vixen were up early, if I hadn't stumbled down to get a cup of coffee before Mikey was in full voice, I wouldn't have even seen the unveiling! You, slipping off your swim cover, and flashing, ever so briefly the sexiest bikini, any new mother could ever sport!

I wanted to linger, wanted to stalk, wondering if perhaps I might have incented this morning‘s attire with last night's flirting, but thinking probably not. One more valiant effort to find spot from window to admire middle age MiLFness! but efforts largely thwarted, note to self, rearrange poolside chaise!

"WAAAAHHHAAAA" Fuck, as work whistle sounds at top of little guy lungs. One more swig of the black, steaming stimulant, and up I tredge. "Holy shit, Mikey! What did you do?" It is a blow out, a five wipe massacre and stripping of crib sheets, as now cleaned and lubricated little crack, inspires toothless grin! Can't help but laugh, "I do love you buddy, but trust me, from a man fully capable of clogging a toilet, that was big league nasty!"

Picking him up as he giggles, clearly not offended and ready to begin another day of play! "Okay, breakfast, and then, what do you say we splash around a bit?" The little guy really is great cover, bobbiing him up and down while enjoy front row full frontal. Wishing I was a photographer, "Mmm, that's right Brandi, arch your back a little, purse those lips, pouty, poutier, okay one leg up, bent, the other spread out, further, further....Mmmm, hold that pose!" Laughing at own silliness.

Four eggs, cracked in bowl, bit of milk added for fluff, salt, pepper, whisked and whisked until full mixed, and poured into frying pan, where butter already melted, simmered, and spread evenly around pan. I can do great scrambled eggs in my sleep, which is good, since many have been mixed for guests after long night of active fucking! Pouring out onto high chair tray, he can play while I gawk. Except, ring of young voice interrupts and catches red handed and semi erect.

Playing innocent and failing, responding to Kelly’s voyeur interruptus. "Is she out there, I ... didn't notice, I was just looking to see if might be nice enough for Mikey." What a crock of shit, and we both know it, there is a reason I don't turn to face her. My lie detector is doing its best Pinocchio impression! Ready to burst from my spandex. "...in over a year!" Did I hear right, perhaps last night did accomplish desired objective, target is responding. Next leading observation is made, "Uh, your mother, yes, I ... yes, I'd say she is quite attractive for her age." Seemed much better than, "are you fucking kidding me, fuck I would like to bend her over that fence rail and show her exactly who's the new Daddy around here!"

I can feel her eyes on me, and turning around becomes an even bigger problem, a look over shoulder, pupils dilated with arousal is the best the daughter will get! "Good morning Kelly, I am surprised to see you up so early, not a late night, or is bed time still awaiting?" Feeling the brush of her breasts as she moves around me, raking across back, I'm almost sure her nipples are hard, or is that just what I hope, and when she moves around leaning back against counter, back arched, absolutely sex on a stick, assumption is confirmed!

Needing to turn to check on little guy, I'm sure she sees full profile, the only question is what got me hard, Brandi, Kelly, or true answer, both! I follow her eyes, and am certain she has assessed current state, but no acknowledgement either way. "Good boy, eat it all up and we will head out..." Blues go back to Kelly, I saw your light on last night, wondered if it was an invitation, a welcome to the house beer?" Smiling, as I let my eyes feast up and down her young body, hoping to make her think she is source of erection versus actual cause.

I am advised of father's promiscuity, "Really, hard to believe he could find finer than the options, right here! Maybe your father likes to drive the occasional SUV, rather than simply enjoying hot and sexy sports cars?" I make it clear to state the stay at home options as plural. Giving her a wink, "Although I can't imagine why, can you?"

Odd comment about Brandi being lonely, chuckling, "Well Kelly, that is very sweet of you, caring like that, your father is a fool in my book, I can only hope I am lucky enough to find a woman like a Dorne woman!" Turning back, to look outside, hearing your loud comments and frustration, Kelly's chuckling as if it is nothing new.

"Well I'm not sure what my status is on God either, or those commandments. How do you feel about honoring the father?" Is asked playfully, "Or coveting thy neighbors's wife? I try not to be too lteral, in my beliefs." Still hearing Brandi, hoping honestly she isn't lonely, truly liking her, turning to clean up Mikey, "What do you think, maybe Mikey might brighten her day, give her something enjoyable to look at?"

Smiling as she says he likes me, "I like him too, I honestly like it here, I love this job." But as I bend over to pick up, you drop a not too subtle bomb. Now holding him in my arms, turning as gorgeous blues mix with ever more gorgeous ones, "I'm into all women, age is just a number, but yes, I like older attractive women, younger attractive women, even hot, quite young women. lt isn't the age, it is the spirit, the humor, and that feeling ..." Looking past her, feeling that tingle through my body, "... you must know it, when you crave that person, crave to be with her, crave to be inside of her, it is all consuming, if only for that moment, and fuck yes, I love that feeling, and it matters not the age, only the chemistry."

Watching her react, time to walk outside, proceeding accordingly, "Will you be around tonight, will you be alone, maybe we could have that beer, that is, if you're feeling hot?" Walking outside, I don't even worry, what might be wanting to burst from spandex, as before Brandi can even see me, I jump into pool, momentarily taking us both under, and then coming up smiling and laughing.

You are off the phone and looking at our commotion. We come up on nearest wall to you. "I think we've got a swimmer here, there is absolutely no fear, look at him..." Of course as your eyes to to him, mine go to you, your body, and that tiny, tiny, bikini! "Nice suit, those ... uh .. colors really look good on you, really... mmm ... brings out your ... eyes!"

Brandi

Tablet comes down just enough to peer over at you and Mikey, both drenched and both grinning broadly. Your gaze just slightly down from me, peering between spread thighs and exposed bikini clad crotch, I am thankful I spent all that time in those hair removal appointments. Getting an eye full? Are you looking lower than my eyes? A little grin lifts in pleasure at your sweet words, that you would notice me still baffles me, and perhaps it is false flattery.. but it doesn’t sound nor feel like it is.

“Why thank you Sir, so kind of you to say..” A soft chuckle follows, the pleasure and happiness in tone and I watch you sail Mikey around the pool for a moment before returning back near to me once more. Mikey does love the water, most of the time but it seems that the little guy likes you more than anything else. He isn’t even reaching for me, or complaining he isn’t in my lap, for once. It is a relief, and a little twinge of sadness to not be missed nearly so much. It is good though, my little boy needs to be independent, capable, confident in himself. Character building should always start from day one, and it appears I found the perfect match.

Eyes shift back to the work at hand, trying to word an email in the kindest way possible with newer, better color scheme suggestions. I won’t give up the job this soon into it, if the owners can be reasonable and see what I see, saw and what will be? I am not going to create an eye sore they can blame me for at their annual Christmas parties. Nope, no sir, ma’am. NOT this woman! Shifting, I notice you once more swimming around the pool, smiling as Kelly Ann emerges from her hiding spot and joins in the fray. With your attention there, I can enjoy a little longer peek, lingering on the broad back and sculpted form of your body, that ass. My god! I don’t know if I want to nibble a cheek, grope one, or turn red in mortification of where my thoughts are headed! I do not need a wet crotch when I haven’t even gotten into the water! I watch you and Kelly speaking, unable to hear the words nor trying to. I am sure my daughter is flirting with you, I can’t blame her for it. I would too if it were acceptable behavior.

Kelly Ann

“I will be home tonight, come by after dinner?” She paused in her strolling to sit down at pool side and dip her bare feet into the pool, speaking low and softly to you when you came nearer. Mikey though has other ideas and begins to splash both you and his sister. “Alright! Alright! Parlay Cap’n Mikey! Parlay!” holding up both hands in surrender, grinning at the dimpled, babbling wet baby. “I’ll walk the plank..” is said low once more, eyes on you with a rather hungry stare.

“I got class, Mom. See you later, love you!” She calls, waving to her mother before getting up from the pool ledge and heading off to her guest house home.

Brandi

“That was brief..” Curious why the pause and chatter, but who knows kids these days. If she had class, why even stop at the pool? Shaking my head, fingers slip down a spread center line to tug my bikini out of my crotch a little better. Can’t have it molding to my pussy too snugly, not with those blue eyes at that viewing level.. Right? Why not? It whispers like a sexy little demon voice, sultry and wanton, encouraging the lewd behavior in a lady like subtlety, tempting me to let it slip up and get a little more snugly pressing, outline the mons and lips so neglected for far too long.

“You know what..” Tablet set down, standing from the lounge chair, I move to the steps and start walking in. “I am tired of ugly swatches, a swim and some fun sounds like a better time spender..” Wet cool water at hips, perk up the nipples barely contained in a bikini I really shouldn’t be wearing. Should I? I never had doubts about myself until Michael’s one-eighty and cheating started. My confidence used to never be in question. Maybe it’s the baby blues still? I smile as you and Mikey come nearer, watching you two. And you, trying to show my little boy how to swim. So sweet, and so damned sexy!

“Don’t mind company, do you?” eyes follow you, only breaking from those blues to kiss a pudgy cheek.

At first blues are on greens, as I give compliment and see grin in return. But then eyes slowly, very slowly pan down, wetting lips, only to bite as eyes linger on first two triangles, covering mommy's C cup breasts. Lingering, simply enjoying as two words spring to mind, my two favorite sexy breasts descriptors, perky and perfect!! No wonder you don't breast feed, it would be a crime against nature. You are what, 40, with tits that most 18 year olds would sell their souls for. Women to have them, men to suck them!

I could stay there all day, yet so much more to enjoy in the admiration of Ms. Brandi Dorne. Tummy is shockingly taught given age of young man currently splashing in his blow up boat seat beside me. Eyes go down more, nice of you to have marked areas of distinction in near neon green, but it is there, that nestled between just right spread thighs is final triangle of green. Eyes explore inner thighs, and that sexy little hollow as thighs convene with hips, merge at succulent slice of pie! I do not try to avert gaze, no more than you make even slightest attempt to close legs and discourage such wanton pandering.

"It's getting warm out here isn't it?" Is it, perhaps the weather a degree or two, but here, you, the admiration of your barely covered sex has raged an inferno of desire within, and standing in nearly four feet of water does not extinguish in the slightest! Yet still, it would be embarrassing to simply stand and so long admire a woman's crotch, except your body language seems to suggest, you don't mind at all You do your work, take your calls, and the take charge, kick ass, take names Brandi, suggests that while the skimpy swimsuit is perfect, the strappy sandals should be replaced by thigh high, four inch spiked heel black patents! Heel grounded into my chest or shoulder! "Hurt me Brandi" is whimpered in internal dialogue only!

Laughing, "More kind of you to wear that? Does that cum in multiple colors, it fits you like a glove." Why make an effort to hide that I have been lusting after every inch, particularly the roughly three by three inch triangles covering your sexiest bits! Giving a soft moan, I am quite sure you hear, but I don't care, as I peel eyes away to actually do my job! Yet it doesn't feel like a job at all, I love kids and playing with Mikey is fun. He is fearless, particularly when I am holding him, and we bounce and splash until we are at far end of pool and see Kelly Ann coming in my direction, sitting down on edge of pool nearest me slipping sexy legs and feet into water.

What is it with the women in this household, first mommy in her bikini and now Kelly sitting down in her daisy dukes, also legs open, so eyes can journey up inner thighs, and contemplate second slice of heaven. We speak softly not to interrupt Brandi's call nor let her hear our overt flirting. Nodding, "Are you sure I won't be a problem, well, you know I'll be a problem, but the kind of problem you want?"

Grinning as I flirt only to remember, "I will need to get Mikey down first, so maybe 8:30 or 9, unless your Mom needs me?" I see the look, "Stop it, I'm only allowed to have filthy thoughts of one of you at a time, otherwise it is a bit incestuous!" It is a joke, but the look in her eyes suggests a clear arousal at the taboo mention. "I do like something sweet before bed, do you have anything sweet and tasty you might serve me?"

Mikey interrupts any further inappropriateness, and swimming back over to you, the intention is to lift him out, but you have a different idea. Watching you stand, but not before slipping finger inside magic triangle and extracting camel toe from highly desired pussy. "Do you need help adjusting that, I do have an eye for fashion!" I have a front row seat for the full frontal experience.

Letting out a sailor's whistle, "Damn Boss, you are smok'in hot!" It is paired with a wink but it is honest. I would do your forty year old body on so many ways, and in so many ways, if given only a smidgen of opportunity. Sliding into the pool your nipples immediately respond, only to keep ego in check as icy water accomplishes, what shirtless, mid twenties muscles could not. But view is still spectacular, and no effort is made to avoid admiring. Of course you catch me, and I actually do blush. "You know, if you dress like that, you better be encouraging the looks of wanton men such as I?"

Mikey needs attention and I oblige teasing, "No we like Mommy's company, don't we?" He is grinning and splashing, ignoring me. "Well, if he doesn't I do..." Watching you take him and kiss him. I stand only a few feet away. "How about we play a little Mikey toss, you push him and let him doggy paddle to me, and then I return the favor?” The situation is friendly and intimate, something to be shared with the father, rather than the boy toy nanny, but I have a feeling, Daddy is not that kind of guy, and I am. Plus it gives me unlicensed ability to admire your breasts and hard pebble nipples in that bikini.

"The sun is getting pretty intense out here, and it looks like you might be getting a little pink, when we get out, would you like me to put some lotion on you?" Of course the sun is only one danger out here, what I propose is more like Icharus on a kamikaze mission toward the very same sun itself! And for you, the sharks on land are much more dangerous than in water …

Brandi

“Many, many colors.” Chuckle coming with reply, green eyes devouring that young physique as I stride slowly into the waiting cool waters. Lithe, that is what I would use to describe you. A swimmer’s build, sinew lined very nicely under tanned skin, you have strength but still more to grow. Not much longer and you will be fully grown, if not already there, you are close to peak and prime and my, oh my! Do my eyes appreciate the view. “Somehow I doubt this bathing suit would look the same on you..” A wicked gleam shines in smiling eyes as I sink into the water and breaststroke forward.

I woke in a mood, a mood I don’t know where it came from but here it is! Teasing, light banter and laughter and this .. this over all hum inside. It’s bristling, perhaps it is your stares, I think it is. I’ve noticed, and at first of course I dismissed it as wishful, ego fueled, delusions, but no? No, for some unknown reason you look at me like you want a bite, a nibble or used. Funny how my imagination runs wild at the most random, inappropriate times and places! I am not imagining those blue eyes on me though, a 6th sense before, but that stare from the pool, well buddy! It says you are most definitely staring! I dressed this way before you came, this is an old bathing suit, but for some reason my little soul is ecstatic teasing you. In causing you to stare at this old woman.

“Encouraging men is something most women were born to do, Rick.. you should be used to it?” Grins and swims a few feet into deeper water. Rolling to my back, I float, arms out and relaxed. Stare, admire, fuel my little demoness inside and plant those ideas. I get it, finally. I probably got it before now too, but this rush of younger bodies and eager interests do stroke the ego so sweetly, so divine that temptation gnaws a hole in all reserve and cautions.

“Mikey toss. I am sure he’d love to.” I roll back over and swim to shallow water. “He does need the practice. I have been working with him since he was born to swim out of here if he falls in. So far he has got the dog paddle down and rolling to his back to float but he has yet to realize he needs to swim to the stairs to get out. He just floats, like a bobber.. and makes ..” stops as Mikey looks to me, grinning and switching to a mommy tone of voice, “no effort at all! Does he? Noooo… Lazy boy..” teases, reaching out to tickle his chin. Glancing up to those blue eyes, I give you a devilish grin but also those angelic eyed expression. I am totally innocent!

As you enter the pool, our flirtation would only escalate. "You don't think it would look the same, or you don't think it would look as good?" I say refeence to the small triangle of fabric, that barely cover's sexy Mommy's cunt, and would scarcely be a top, let alone a tent for my mighty pole.

"Well, it might not look the same, but you still might like it? I could slip it on for you, let you be the judge, but I'm not really one for wearing ladies garments, as much as I am one for taking them off!" Looking down into the water, making it clear I am enjoying your bikini clad body. "Those are just two little ties there aren't they? Are you good with knots? If not, just let me know!"

I am increasingly sure, you have definitely contemplated my pulling of your strings, at least figuratively, if not literally.

Laughing, "Encouraging me, is that what you are doing Mrs. Dorne? Encouraging exactly what? You know, I am young and highly impressionable, perhaps naive? Perhaps not? But I am easily persuaded, you'd barely have to try ... hmmm, what sort of commands might you give me ... sit... beg.... roll over ... what position would you like?"

I am so bad, I am playing with your baby all the while, making him giggle, giggling myself, and loving every fucking minute of this. It is all so innocent, yet not, PG actions with XXX thoughts. The conversation turns, at least momentarily, and we start sending Mikey between us, more a push than a toss, much to his delight. As we spin him from one set of arms to another, eyes moving from his to yours and back again!

"You are not a lazy boy are you?" I step a bit farther back, and push, but in his floaty, he must also take action and begins propelling himself toward your open arms. "See Brandi..." Back to less formal terms, "He like all men, just need the proper encouragement, your open arms, warm smile, and welcoming breast appear to have done it, and why wouldn't they, would any man so refuse?"

I know your husband has, but he is a fool, no matter how sexy Kelly or some secretary might be, you are not a woman who should take a back seat to anyone. Be enjoyed in a back seat, absolutely, take a back seat, absolutely not!

My offer of applying soothing lotion, goes initially unheeded, but perhaps it is because you aren't hot and burning enough, so I see what I might do to change that?

Mikey is enjoying our game, as actually am I, you are fun, smart, this feels oddly like a parenting moment, except of course for the myriad of lewd and obscene thoughts that go through my mind with our every interaction.

"So what else do you have planned today, I was thinking of maybe taking Mikey on some sort of adventure?"

Brandi - Pool

Laughter rings across the yard, eyes dancing with amusement at you and your antics.

“Really? Roll over, sit? And Beg huh?” Laughter keeps on coming, doused by a splashing baby, I cheer Mikey on as he swims for me and then back to you. Glancing down at my breasts, I shrug a little, I don’t have much there to really be all that appealing for a guy with a tit fetish but who knows. Men are a little gah-gah over breasts, amusing always but then again I do appreciate a man being a man and not some spineless dweeb.

“I really doubt you are naïve, not after those slope bunny comments. Sorry, Not buying that!” Grinning broadly, I glance up to the sun over head and down to the little man, “We should get out of the pool or at least little guy here before he burns.” Eyes on his smiling, dimpled face as I catch him and lift him up out of the water. Then, of course, the struggle begins! He’s protesting and pressing his little hands at me, trying to dislodge himself from my hold so he can go back into the water, babbling the whole time in complaint. “Mikey, baby! Stop that.. Momma’s going to drop you..” Laughing and growling as he struggles a little longer before giving into a fit and lung full of air wail. “OKAY! Yes, that is enough..” hand patting his back, I walk with him in arms out of the pool, uncaring where the suit rides up the crack of my ass as I take him out and set him on a lounger and towel.

“An adventure sounds like something he needs, take his mind off the pool.” The little man in question flops onto his back and lays there, fingers in mouth and chewing. “Think he is getting more teeth too, his mood isn’t overly friendly..” A soft little coo and mommy tone, “not like Rick here who is very friendly huh?” Grins at you as you come towards us. What position would I like! Good lord, why did that comment come back to mind? It is anything but innocent too. I change Mikey into a dry diaper and clothes, my mind on various positions. “I need to go shower and check on some orders that are due to arrive next week for a job..” I say absently, my mind thinking of ways you’d be most helpful.. in that shower. STOP IT! My god!

“Work is slow at the moment, on purpose. I am not yet ready to go full swing into things again. So after a few order reviews and two phone calls, I am going to be unoccupied and that is a perfect time to sun bathe I think. Kelly Ann is in class until seven, Mikey is due for a nap in about two hours, work should be complete by then.. And do you have any thing needing done, Rick?” Other than me! Ooooh that was SO so bad! I blush, cough and clear my throat, making sure I am NOT looking your way. I am hormonal, that is it. Has to be. I just need to shower and have a nice orgasm before I tackle work and all dirty thoughts of your young self will go away… maybe.

There are so many comments as we tease, "Those are just the usuals, I would hope a lady as brilliant and creative as you, would have commands that really tested me?" It is with cocked brow and I can only laugh as you accuse me of feigned innocence. "Okay, I confess, I may not be all that innocent, but you can tell me if that is good or bad?" Making a comment that is so far removed from any inkling of innocence!

"Do you need help?" Asking sincerely, as Mikey throws a bit of a hissy fit, fun watching you handle him, and he tries to manipulate you. I love how your eyes dance as you say anything slightly provocative, and I do everything possible to push you to even more daring subject matter. Yet, as you get out, new opportunity pops out to challenge me. your suit, slides to the far right, ass cheek completely availed, but also the lips of your pussy as you lean over to tend to Mikey.

"Hmm hmmm..." I utter, admittedly not too loudly, as eyes enjoy soft pink lips so unintentionally exposed. Am I a gentleman or not, that is the question? As I close behind, taking a quick look around to back door, up to Kelly's window, seeing shadows in neither. You feel my finges curve and momentarily tease cheek of firm ass, only to brush across tender soft, exposed lips, and pull fabric over to cover your otherwise displayed sex.

"Sorry Brandi, but I couldn't leave you like that ... no matter how thrilling it might be, some things just shouldn't get burned!" Backing away immediately having crossed a line, but also being chivalrous as possible.

Hearing your plans, my mind also goes to gutter, Why yes Brandi, when I was in the kitchen earlier, ogling you from afar, and just now when I slipped your suit back in waist, I was wondering, when was the last time you were bent over said counter, and how I NEED to find out exactly how you'd feel? But instead, I try to defuse "No, my needs can wait. Let me take care of Mikey and you do what you want?"

I try to pick him up from your care, "Why don't you let me take him inside, and maybe, if you really are free, while he is napping, we could enjoy some adult talk? I'd really like to hear more about your business, and I was wondering, I make a great veggie pizza, I saw you had some artichokes, onions and peppers in the fridge. Can I whip out .. er up, something good for lunch?"

Brandi

Laughter bubbles out, “Yeah, like what? Wash my dishes?” Shaking the head, I eye you over, very clearly amused with you and your play. “IF I were a wicked woman, Rick..” Left it at that, letting it just hang there and I could tell you wanted me to finish that.. threat? Promise? We both know you’re just a flirt and not remotely serious, a woman my age? Catching your interest in a serious way? NOT!
“Good or bad, I suppose it depends on your needs at the moment, doesn’t it? Sometimes good is required and sometimes you need a little bad in your life.” Another grin comes, bouncing the baby until some fingers brush my ass and your words are so near to my ear that goose bumps shiver and scatter down my spine. I stiffen but it isn’t because of anything more than complete and utter shock! What had my bathing suit done, exactly? I try to turn and look down but you’ve gotten it straightened out without much .. effort or.. God! I think my face is beet fucking red at the moment! Oh you touched far more than just my ass! OH MY GOD!

“Right.. Sorry about that, I didn’t realize that my suit had crawled higher..” I swear my voice is fucking squeaky like a god damned mouse! How thrilling?! Did that just come out of your mouth? I can’t help but forget to be embarrassed and chuckle at your choice of words and cautionary remarks. Shouldn’t get burned indeed! Like I would lay around with my pussy exposed to the sun? Or even prying eyes.. I used to sunbathe nude though, back in the days of crazy twenties and thirties, before kids prying and judgmental eyes were around. Kelly Ann was such a prudish child for such a long time, even me in my underwear made her uncomfortable for some reason. Weird girl.. Who NOW wears little next to nothing.. Go figure that out..

Adult conversation? I cannot recall the last time I had a conversation outside of chores, tasks or work and nothing remotely unadult about all that? What could we possibly talk about? My stomach however, its growling at the mention of food! “Lunch sounds really nice, a quickie and I will be down.” Handing over Mikey was readily and easily done. Already I could feel the sense of guilt coming on but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and feel. He is happy and you are a genius baby whisperer apparently.. And you are going into a doctorate? Was that it? Did I even ask?

“I won’t be long..” I say it but I don’t feel it to be honest, I need some water and hard spray on this tingly skin of mine, body aching with .. want? Need is more like it! “You sure you don’t need a hand with him?” When you shake your head and urge me to go ahead with taking care of myself, I don’t ask twice! “Alright! I won’t be too long..” I could cum in record time on a slow day and today definitely isn’t slowing down! Heart begins to hammer in my breast as I head off, pace picking up to walk a little more brisk than casual, the thrum in my veins totally having to do with that damned touch to my pussy. Can’t even recall.. OH! Wait. Yeah.. The last time Michael and I had sex, I got pregnant and it’s been solo since! So the last time I felt the touch of a man? My god.. It’s been too damned long!

This feeling, does it make me a pervert or something? Almost .. ok not HALF my age but eleven years or ten? It’s a gap, that’s for sure. Maybe it’s a bit more? I don’t recall your age, but I know you are a little older than my daughter who is now nineteen. So you are between her and my age, somewhere. WHY does that even matter? It’s not like I am marrying you or fucking.. Ok mind fucking you and eye fucking you is permissible in my defense! You look to good to not eye fuck and fantasize about.. Doesn’t help that flirty nature is winning me over too! In my bathroom I don’t even check the adjoining door to Mikey’s room but the hall door I do recall shutting and locking! Usually Mikey’s door is shut tight so, if I am quiet, no one is going to come in here while I am in the shower..

Water on full blast, my bikini is in two separate places in a pile where it was stripped and kicked away from my body. Into the broad spray I step, the large square head above making it almost like rainfall, I stand and let it pour over me. My mind on you and your teasing flirts and the what if’s. Soaping never felt so delicious, it’s been too long since I felt anything other than frustration and tiredness, so this pleasure tingling through me right now is a welcome sensation. Exhaling slowly, both soapy hands flex over bare hips and stomach, sliding up over where your ghost hands might slide, up to cup both breasts until forefinger and thumbs are pinching and pulling both sensitive nipples. Plucking, as if magical hands are doing so that aren’t my own and mind conjures up a handsome young man, feasting on me like I’m desert before suckling each in turn.

Stepping back to the glass wall, ass mashes to glass as ankles spread just enough that one soapy slick hand glides down over bare pussy to press in between wanton slit. Head thumps the glass a little, rattling just a bit but settling quickly, ignored entirely as fingers begin to massage and stroke that little deprived button in slow firm circles. One pass, and another and another until fingers fly and ass tucks as cunt is pushed to the air, needing to feel full and stretched.. fingers delve between slick folds as teeth bite and muffle off a groan of pleasure. Two fingers slick and swift press and push in as far as they can go and it isn’t enough! Not nearly enough but it will do. They saw in and out as meat of thumb and palm press to pussy and throbbing clit. I need, I need cock so badly I almost give up and go order some toys off amazon!
when I am fucking trying to cum god damn it! FUCK shopping lists! I need, god.. I need so bad that I can’t keep the moaning quiet nor the wet squelching of fucking myself. I got time, just need.. I need…

Oh fuck! There you are! In my mind, between my thighs, pressing that unimagined cock into my hungry sex! God if I knew what that looked like, I’d have lost it sooner but as I did not know what your penis looked like or felt like, it was a cusp breaker.. for a few seconds, until my mind gives up trying to be detailed and just lets go! A wet rub of skin sliding down glass echoes out in the bathroom as muffled cries are swallowed by biting lip and welling steam, to the floor I sink as orgasm takes over.. A small one, a relief one, but not nearly as satisfying as riding a hard rod until .. well who fucking cares right now, brain! Shut up! There I sit, panting, laughing softly at myself, and shaking my head. I needed a little sanity back, that worked.. for now!

A quickie turned into a twenty but by thirty minutes I was dressed and back downstairs in the kitchen, sitting at the island to watch this culinary masterpiece pizza be birthed! And really, stop trying to picture his god damned prick! .. Fucking slut..

I can't help it, I really wish I could, but I can't! Smirk crosses my lips, genuine smile follows, I simply can't help how much I enjoy, am fascinated by, and enthralled with beautiful, smart, capable women. But that is not alll, a woman that also have a soft side, a vulnerability, it was the killer cocktail, the irresistible concoction that would always make me want, crave, need and ... bring out this side of me! Uncontrollable, insatiable, and not in a bad way, not really, simply incorrigible, and so easily corruptible. I simply love women, at least certain women, and you, even the fact you are a bit older and self deprecating about it, has you square in my bullseye.

Okay, I'll be honest, I don't wish I wasn't like this at all, I love me, and I love this and so, the response just flows! "You're not wicked, oh say it isn't so..." Letting double negatives swirl the pot of confusion and flirting, "I was so very much counting on the fact that you may, well be!" It is the grin of those pearly whites and the wink of the eyes, oh so blue, that let's me get away with playful to the point of wickedly lecherous behavior, and all be good!

Still laughing, flirting, "Mmmm, I guess you're right, but right now ma'am I do have a real hankering for BAD!" Doing my best faux southern accent, as eyes continue to undress what very little remains covered, and I leave it to you, to ponder just what kind of bad, and just how bad I would like to get and if you share any similar persuasions?

We keep edging closer and closer to that precipice, but My God, the flirting is fun, playing Icharus, no matter how hot the sun’s flame or how inappropriate. And the straightening of the bathing suit, somewhat chivalrous, certainly opportunistic, just pushes the envelope further. Pushes it into is most sensitive and seductive folds. I watch the goosebumps and grin, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

"Oh it was no problem, actually quite enjoyable, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable!" Oh what a crock of shit, as you might be many things right now, but I was quite certain that comfortable was nowhere on the list. I also must take a time out to hightlight, what a very nice pussy you have, and how that sight and that touch will linger playfully and teasingly, in my most prized and precious near term memory. Available for wicked smiles, and instant arousal!

Yet it is a topic that must me put to bed quickly, and not in the fun way either, and we both move on, a hint of blush on both our faces. Although I can't resist, as highlighted earlier, so I give it one last wicked thought, "Of course, you could lay out here however you choose, but we really should make sure we lather it up with lotion."

I leave that mental image, as I come around to take Mikey, about to turn and go inside, when you accept my lunch invitation. Turning around, "A quickie? ... Oh... a shower ... no need to hurry, enjoy your time, I'll be here." Mikey does pull me away from my other wicked thoughst, as that smile and toothless grin, the way his eye dance in my strong hands, we have bonded, and I think that bond will last a long time, even if my employment doesn't.

You offer to help with Mikey, and then promise to be quick, neither are necessary. This morning was fun, I have a smile on my face and a lovely buzz in my cock, if I didn't have my friend here, I would certainly stroke one out, but that can wait, and I love the feeling that a hard cock and over the top flirting combine to make me feel. This is my zone, my happy place, and even if could take you right now... Oh fuck who are we kidding, I would be between those thighs and balls deep, so fast, nothing would stop me.
Inside, I let Mikey scuttle a bit on the floor in his wet bathing suit as I go into the fridge, and pull out the flour, butter, olive oil, tomato sauce, mozzarella, and various veggies I will use for the pizza. I am a good cook and it only takes about ten minutes to slice the vegetables, make the dough and spread it into a crust, and preheat the high end Viking oven, to 375 degrees.

Putting the finished, home made pizza in the oven, I am upstairs and in Mikey's room, just as apparently your impassioned soul crescendos. The door is cracked, and hearing a moan, at first I wonder if hurt, but Mikey on shoulder, it only takes a single look to ensure you are not in pain, at least not the bad kind. I need to put Mikey back, he can’t see this, and I shouldn’t but wild horses couldn’t keep me away. Back, I see gorgeous body, glistening with water, riverlets flowing down a bit mature but glorious curves, one hand, unmistakably torturing and teasing nipple, as other hand is buried in crotch.

I primarily see back, naked, sexy ass pressed against glass, partial side view of boob, and hand snaked around to self pleasure, but there is no doubt what is happening or what stage as you climax. Mikey is in playpen, and so i continue voyeuristic fantasy. Is it about me, am I the object of such manual dexterity, God I want to be!

Ego tells me I am there, this is natural aftershock of strategic straightening, perhaps it is arrogance, this could just be your shower routine, and if so, fuck you should sell admission! Either way, you are glorious, I love to see, better yet make, a woman cum, but all women are not equal, and you my dear Brandi, are exquisite.

As you slide down, I pause, Gawd I'd love to enjoy full frontal, but one shouldn't be greedy. This was an unexpected bonus, in fact, that I am paid for this job feels a bit like stealing. As I gently shut door, and go get Mikey up who is looking at me funny, as if intrigued. Of course it is my imagination, but I say it anyway. Of course in whisper, "Yes, little buddy, your mommy is a MILF, but she may be a MIGF too ..." Giving him a wing, not telling him the new acronym "A Mommy, I'm gonna fuck!" Dare to dream, what a job!

Newly diapered, and in a romper, both he and I are waiting when you come back down. I have poured two Michelob Ultra's, the highest end of light beers, and yours is waiting, poured in a frosty mug. "I thought you might enjoy with the pizza, but i kept it light, it is a workday after all!" Is this really a job, playing with a fun little guy, and lusting after his mother and sister? It is, I get paid for it, and live here, the proverbial fox in the henhouse, except the hens have a few tricks of their own!

I see you, and I can't help but have a devilish look in my eyes, and tone to my voice. "How was your shower? I hope you enjoyed it, nothing really can beat the feel of that hot water rainind down, can it?" Just then the buzzer sounds I put on mits to remove pizza pan, cheese looks perfect, golden, even slight brown, but bubbling and not burnt. "I hope you’re hungry, I know this morning really has my appetite going!" Setting Mikey in high chair, cutting a slice for each of us, and cutting his into small bits he can feed himself, I turn and inadvertently, but not unenjoyably, bump into you, "Shall we?" It is such an innocent question, yet carries so much illicit potential!

Brandi

“My shower?” stammers out a little, startled at the question. Why!? I feel almost caught but no way! Not possible, I was .. uh.. I can feel the flush build but paste on a brighter than should have been smile. “Great! Thanks..” Nodding and turning, hands rubbing on jeans a moment, mind blank. That tone of voice says you know something, but you don’t! You might think you know, maybe you’re just.. You’re teasing me! Of course you are! Just in jest and I feel relief come and then a little.. regret? Oh, who the hell knows! Whatever it is, it is quickly filed into the recess of my mind as I eye the baby and his pizza bites. “He really does like you, huh little man?” helping him take a piece into his little pudgy fingers so he can shovel in two pieces at once. “Yeah, he really likes your pizza too.” A chuckle comes watching him instead of you.

“Tossing this guy around would work up any one’s appetite..” Grins a bit, misunderstanding your remark as something more than worn out arms and back. He is getting so big so fast, it is hard to imagine the time that has gone by. Is that what worked you up? I lift eyes to find your back, a question coming up but is silenced before voiced. There seems to be this hidden innuendo, but there always is with you! So… Nah, nonsense, really. To think such crazy thoughts, again hormonal lady alert!

I take the offered plate and set it near by, turning as you do and you bump into me almost square on chest to breasts and I can feel the hard line of your frame, hip, thigh, and swallow a squeak of sound.

“Shall we?” Shall we what!? Dance? Press closer? Fuck!? God, save me from myself! “Oh, eat! Right. Yes. Yes, let’s before it uh.. gets cold..” That is NOT the image in my head, and I’d have you eating something far better than that pizza on this countertop!

STOP IT!!!!! My god anyone could walk in any moment, and I am standing here thinking about … Mouth opens, and then two seconds later, shuts. Without a word, I turn away and I go to the stool. Head a little down, mentally scolding myself to stop thinking so much damned porn movie shit and get some food in my stomach! Here I am on some high road about Michael’s infidelities, and they’re numerous as hell! And he knows that I know it too and what am I doing?? This isn’t even revenge fuck thoughts, just pure and simple lust for a hard bodied young man who I bet could make me scream my lungs hoarse and cunt dry!

“Thank you..” A few minutes of silence and I finally remind myself to be polite and stop losing myself in my own head. “For lunch..” in case you didn’t understand what I was thanking you for. Sure wasn’t adjusting my bikini bottoms earlier.. aaaaaaaaaand here I go again! Jesus fucking hell! “So..” QUICK! INNOCENT CONVERSATION MATERIAL!!! Clearing throat, a smile comes, and I lift my head to find you seated not far away with some sauce on your chin and smile on that handsome face. Without a thought my lick my thumb and reach out to wipe it across your sauced chin and sweep it away. “I uh…” pause a moment, thumb a few inches from where it had swiped your face. “Sauce..” a grin lifts, “sorry, habit..” not that I think of you as a baby or child at all! But, I’d do that with my own husband so.. invasive of me though, I should have thought to merely point it out, but didn’t you just intimately fix my … “So why a Ph.D?” there! A safe topic!

”My shower? … Great thanks!” Don’t think I don’t see the blush, and I give you a wicked smile. I am thrilled you enjoyed yourself, and I hope you were envisioning me right there with you. Do you imagine me naked? Yours for the taking and use, because I am ready and more than happy to provide access. Can’t hide the smile on my face, I want you to imagine my cock, and then let reality pleasantly exceed expectations!

I know this is not where my mind should be, as I am sitting Mikey in the high chair, yet fantasizing you naked as you were in that shower, butt up on the counter, or laid back on the table, legs splayed and my cock, rather than your fingers bringing you to a quivering, spectacular mess!

Laughing, “Yes, it was definitely the teasing that got me worked up? But it’s okay, I love teasing, don’t you?” Starting to play airplane with a forkful of Mikey’s pizza, letting words hang there, and double meanings conjure whatever wickedness you might want to explore.

Focusing on our food, we bump, “Well, I’d say shall we dance, but not the right time or place, unfortunately. Are you a dancer Brandi?” Asked with earnestness, “You have the body of a dancer, I bet you can really move if you want to, I’m pretty good myself, actually.” Setting plates down, “I don’t think anything is going to be getting cold here anytime soon.”

I am bad, quite intentionally too! I love this dance we dance, the precipice we should be careful of, but instead seem to glide across blissfully without full recognition of how dangerous this might be. Hormones are amazing things, how they inspire the body and can fuel the imagination and wit, to try to encourage the gratification of those most basic needs! It can make you reckless, but my God, how it drives adrenaline and makes it impossible not to push the accelerator ever harder!f

You say thank you, and then make sure to add lunch. Eyes catch during the slight delay, “Oh, it is my pleasure, I promise.” And it isn’t just cooking you sexy Cougar, and I think you damn well know that, but we are just doing one more spin of the dance. Your finger comes across, but I don’t retreat, if anything I lean in , and feel you clean my mess. Oh what an enticing thought that is, your cleaning my mess. Sauce secured on finger, I reach out, quickly grabbing wrist before you can pull back. ‘No fair stealing, that is mine!”

Thumb still extended, I bring it to lips, opening, and then enveloping said tip, before pressing down, and closing mid finger, as tongue twirls and tickles while cleaning tip, as mouth gently sucks. Huge smile as I release from both mouth and wrist, “That was good, thank you!”

We have a moment, we seem to have several, and and increasingly more frequent, as you try to change topic. Laughing, “A PHD, God no, I am in law school, I want to be a litigator, or criminal, not corporate. Just starting my second year, and then another year to go. Law seemed to be the right thing, I am pretty quick on my feet, and pretty adept at turning a phrase, or at least I’d like to think….” Laughing again, “God, a PHD, I am more than willing to play Doctor, but that is fun, all that school, whether medicine or other, NO! School is a necessary evil, not a goal in itself.”

“What about you, I heard your call, but I’m not sure I understand exactly what you do, although I do like that you can do what you do in a bikini!” Again smiles, the food is good, I have at least showed some skills. “So this afternoon, I was thinking of maybe taking Mikey to the zoo, any chance you could or would want to join us?”

Brandi

What? Brain! Get back in here! RIGHT THIS INSTANT! Something, something litigator and you’re smiling at me. Expectant eyes are glued on me right now and my brain went driving down south! Fucking hell it’s been too damned long! Far, far too long if you licking sauce off of my thumb has my ….. fairly dribbling over its self in excitement and hope.

Brain? Hello!?!

“Uh..” Yeah, working great Brandi! Fuck! So embarrassing right now! “Sorry I must have misunderstood initially, from our first-day conversation but my mind has been so occupied and busy lately, I am not surprised I forgot that bit of information. You do have this suave charm that will get you pretty far in that field..” Was it a compliment or a flirt? Probably both but my brain is still wallowing in panties, wondering why no more action is going on.

“I am an interior designer. From homes to offices to entire buildings. Sometimes even a movie set or television show needs someone to revamp their tired scenes into something more aesthetically pleasing. Most of the time.. Then there are days that I get these housewives of the rich and bad tastes for clients who throw out six months of work for the gaudy and bouji.” Shaking my head, I just let the rest of those thoughts go. I want to enjoy my lunch, not get angry all over again. “I have a select clientele, and my name means everything to me in this business, so if I cannot coax these bouji housewives away from their sick decisions then I will pull out of the job. I have all the precautions legally to do so, it’s just so rare, I don’t think I have had to call off a job since my first year in business. But there is no way I can let my name be associated with some of these choices.” I glance up to see if you’ve fallen asleep like the rest of my family does whenever I speak of work.

“The zoo?” I haven’t been to one of those since Kelly Ann was six? Seven maybe? Was a school day thing. “Why not. Sounds like a lot of fun, I need to get out of here anyway, away from those damned swatches Mrs. Calson sent over. God awful colors and the prints are worse...” Shaking my head, standing to clean up my plate. “Any particular zoo in mind?” Turning to watch as you stand up and bring those plates to me.

I know you’re smart, damn smart, tough too, I heard you on the phone. Yet I know you are also all woman, and that scene of you only moments ago, fingers deeply deployed in self pleasure will provide fuel for endless self enjoyment of my own filthy needs. “It’s okay I am not all that excited about being an attorney either, but at some point even I have to grow up a little. Even though the thought makes me sad.”

A moment of honesty pierces an otherwise nearly constant repartee of flirting and teasing. “Hmmm, suave charm?” I bend over formally and slide my fingers behind yours, lightly gripping them to guide the back of your hand to my lips. I give you a kiss, that lasts a bit longer and is slightly wetter than appropriate. “You are too kind, but in case you were curious, flattery will get you free services from me… so remember that.”

Standing back up and releasing your hand to get back to work at hand, feeding an increasingly impatient Mikey. “I’m surprised at how much you are able to do. I can’t imagine trying to be both a mom and wife, look like you do for your husband, and still run a business. You were actually a little scary on the phone, remember stay on Brandi’s good side.” Then I let my eyes play around your curves. “Although, I only see good sides.” And give you another wink. It is easy for me to feed your ego, as each day passes, I find myself even more attracted to you.

You give me the details on your business. “I am sure it is frustrating but face it, some people have no taste. I would love to see examples though of some of your favorite projects you’ve done, I’m sure you must have pictures?”

Keep feeding Mikey, while my eyes look around your place. “You have amazing taste though, I love what you’ve done with this house, and you always look amazing. I mean you look comfortable, classy, but also incredibly sexy. It is quite a talent.” Grinning, “I’m not really supposed to call you sexy am I? But what if you don’t fire me for sexual harassment and I won’t report you, not that I’d ever need to. I’m not exactly a #metoo type.”

Thinking a little more, “Actually, could I ask you for a really big favor, I mean really big?” I ask and wait for your response. “Next month I have some interviews for internships after my second year.” I see your response, “Crazy huh, already interviewing for next year, right? Anyhow, I need to get a couple of killer suits, I want to look just right, and… would you mind going with me to pick out some things? If I can look good enough for you, I should be in good shape for anyone else I might need to impress.”

Waiting and seeing if you would be willing to help me, “We could actually make a night of it, if your husband is gone again, I was going to go to a place just off campus, and there is a great burger bar and dance club nearby, when is the last time you really danced? Would you be interested? “

Laughing, “Uh, the only problem is do you have any other sitter’s for Mikey? I’d pay, I’d buy dinner and dancing too, that is, if you’d be willing to help me?”

Mikey is finished and I have eaten inbetween serving him his bites. “I think there’s only one zoo in town isn’t there? The big one, with lions and tigers and bears, oh my!” God I like talking and laughing with you. “I’ll get you away from those crazy bitches and we can have a nice walk and enjoy Mikey.”

Bringing over the plates, “My car really isn’t fit to take either of you, can we take your car? I’ll be happy to drive. Let me take Mikey up to change him, and I will toss on some shorts and a t-shirt myself. This will be fun, I’m really looking forward to it!”

Brandi

“Sure.” The keys are tossed your way and my smile is lifting as I go to gather needed things for a day out to the zoo. A diaper bag, water, my bag, and my cell phone. You are flirting, there is no doubt about it. I had thought I was imagining these things but, no. I am not. Curious, why would a young man that looks like you, see in a woman my age? Kelly Ann is your age, I’m not and yet here you are, flirting. And not just lightly play flirting, you seem to be heavily insinuating much more than just a means to make me smile? Or I am imagining things, which I really never do.

“Sure?” I hear from you as we climb into my SUV and begin to pull out of the driveway.

“Yes, sure. Sure, you can drive my car and sure, I will go with you to pick out some things. I have a young lady down the street, Simmone. She babysits from time to time and will even stay over if it is a weekend out.” I buckle in, smile your way, and relax as you drive us into the city and zoo. “You have saved up some funds? Tailored suits aren’t cheap and if you want the job, you need to look sharp.” The drive was rather swift, already finding a parking spot in the garage, in a cooler dark part of the structure, shutting off the car, we both see Mikey has fallen asleep.

“So now what? Wait a bit for him to get a little nap or should we go and wake him up?” This I ask you because you have to deal with him, I smile to see how you will handle things.

This is quite a job, quite a house and my God, between you and Kelly Ann, I am constantly harder than I used to be in Daytona on Spring break. Of course, you are so different, Kelly Ann is pure sex on a stick. I am not complaining, a hotter piece of ass would be hard to design, even if I had bring to life, CG, available.

I don’t think I have missed the signals, I am supposed to go up to her place tonight, once everyone is gone, and it isn’t just to talcum and change her like Mikey. Well maybe it is, but the wetness in her panties will be addressed far differently than her cute little baby brother.

I like her, I’d love to fuck her, yet, she is by far the second most interesting woman in the household. That distinction is clearly yours, sexy lady! Taking the keys, I take command of the Captain’s chair of the Range Rover, Mikey secure and happy in the back.

I tossed out you joining us at the zoo, surprised you accepted, but the vision of your morning performance is running over and over in my head. Trust me, I understand the need to masturbate, between you and Kelly Ann, I am rosy palming it more than I did when I was 14 and just learning how to drive my own personal stick!

The question is, and God I think I know the answer, but how do I confirm it, is why? Humility aside, I am almost positive you were fantasizing about me, but do you know how often already the opposite has occurred, do you have any idea what a fucking hot MILF you are, and how when I adjusted your bikini bottoms how badly I wanted to rip them off and mount you Mommy Dearest?

But it isn’t just that you’re hot, you are…fuck … everything. Smart, no really smart, but funny, sarcastic, humble, and sexy, sexy, sexy! I think I’ve always liked older women, sort of a Madonna fetish, who knows, but I like the idea of your experience, and my unleashing something you either never knew or maybe have forgotten.

Mikey was giggling most of the way, but the parking garage seemed smart. It was a hot day, but whether it is the cool or shade as we wind around two levels, the little guy is sound asleep.

You ask the right question, “You know he’ll be a terror if we wake him up!” Realizing I am talking about your baby, “No offense… “ But I see your grin, you know I love him, and you know I’m right. “I am a little offended, you aren’t excited about parking with me… you know there are women who would kill to change planes with you right now… and I don’t mean as my boss?”

I’m teasing, sort of, it isn’t like there aren’t plenty of women that want to enjoy my talents, it is just there isn’t anyone I can think of I would rather be with than you. “So, what should we do, assuming you don’t want to make out?” Laughing, “Okay, didn’t think so? Want to talk, play a game, what have you been dying to ask me, how about we get to ask one risk free question, the other has to answer, no matter what?”

Brandi

Leaning back into the passenger seat, watching you expertly maneuver the SUV around town, you remind me of Michael. Before he became overworked and cynical, if not jaded. Michael, he was something else entirely and so difficult to explain that man. I find myself smiling, enjoying the rush of air conditioning over my body, chest and throat. I can tilt back and close my eyes and not feel the urge to vomit with your driving. I like it, I like this. It is serene.

There is no doubt in my mind that any woman would love to be in my seat right now, watching you. Why you don’t go into acting, I am not sure. You are gorgeous enough to be any film’s eye candy but you want to do Law of all things. I wonder if that profession is going to end up making you just as jaded as Michael? “Do you know their names?” I ask as I tease you, and at your questioning glance I chuckle, “Of these women who would like my seat, so I know who to push off the cliff..” I let that sit there, before adding, “This is my car after all..” a flash of bratty grin and the meaning shifts entirely away from you and your sexiness.

“He may sleep for an hour or two..” I glance back at my son to see him completely wiped out. Car rides always do that to him, when I look up and find you are staring at me.. I smile and shift to keep eye contact. You are gorgeous, young, criminal! What I am thinking is so not appropriate at all. Your suggestion of making out almost steals away my breath, definitely short circuits my mind and it takes a moment to find my voice and then the ability to speak again. Flustered, I must be blushing and my nipples are hardening to my utter embarrassment!

“Yes!” Clearing my throat and sitting differently so that I can cross my arms a bit and maybe hide the nipples. “Sounds like fun, ask any free question..” I grow quiet, peeking over at you a moment before turning my attention to the nearly deserted dark parking garage. “You get to ask first, since you came up with the game..” I needed time to figure out what I could possibly ask you.

I don’t think you have any idea how many glances I take over at you as we ride. The sexual tension is coursing through my veins, and I don’t even know why. I mean, I am a guy that can easily get laid, but, I’ve never known a woman like you. You are so smart, so seemingly in command, yet funny, somehow humble, and FUCK, do you even know how sexy you are?!?!

I mean your daughter is sex on a stick, and yes, I will have a drink or whatever with her tonight, but you, this, this is what I crave, you are the one who has me constantly hard, and whenever I can finally masturbate today it will be to you, to seeing you, and then touching your pussy, by mistake, or I try to tell myself, but really, come on, who makes that kind of mistake?

“Their names, uh, would you like me to go alphabetically, Alex, Ambrosia, Annie … chronologically, oldest to youngest?” I raise my brow to you, teasing, I could name a few but won’t as I don’t want any of them in your place.

I laugh at your push off the cliff, and then your car qualifier. “Ah, that’s it, it is the car you are territorial over … I’m hurt.” Putting lower lip out in cute pout, I know how to flirt, my truest pure talent.

You observe little Michael, “Yep, we have some time on our hands, trapped here, just us … hmmm…” Wink emphasizes my none too subtle innuendo. My suggestion of making out, while said jokingly is one I would back up in a heart beat. Really, what is the harm in some kissing and heavy petting, except there is no way it stops there, and fuck, you are married.

Daddy is rich, no doubt, and fuck, your daughter practically dribbles down her leg as she mentions him, but do you? What might turn on your spicket, I mean, if nipples are leading indicators, I have had a certain effect. But want is different than action, to fantasize is one thing, to realize, and walk a very dangerous line, another. Don’t push Rick and probably be careful what you wish for? But fuck it all, I do wish, God damn it, I wish!

A bit surprised you accept my suggestion of a modified, maybe cleaner version of truth or dare, or perhaps not cleaner, we’ll see? “You’re sure, I can go first? I mean, if this is going to be fun, the questions have to be … uncomfortable, okay, no judgments, so…. Have you ever considered cheating on your husband?” BOOM, there it is! And this is just question one!!!!

Brandi

My laughter is soft as I can make it be, given the fact that you just start listing off names! I have no doubt that there are at least three girls whose name begins with each letter of the alphabet who’d want to be in my seat, but in my shoes? My old worn shoes? Doubtful. I can imagine all the younger women with those names and what they look like. Your question does surprise me a little, I mean that was one hell of a direct ask right there!

I stare at you, both brows up and wide eyed, as if and I can’t believe, you just asked me that! Alright. I see your five and raise you ten!

“All the time. Probably at least four times a week.” A sweet smile of innocence as if that were nothing and fire back at you with one of my own, “How old is too old to cut off any possibility of sex for you?” I can see the way I phrased it might be confusing, so I restate my question, “What age would you say no thanks to?” clearer terms in what I am asking you and did you blush this time? I lean a bit to the seat, shifting to sit semi sideways, head tilting as I keep my eyes on your face.

“Only four, I have to seriously up my game, I mean I have serious boy toy potential, not to mention the other toys that might fall across your trail!” Okay, your answer did surprise me, and I did expect some moral conflict, but there is none, your answer matter of fact, but breeding so many more. We will get there, I promise!

Your question does confuse, I plan to live a long life and fuck until I drop, but I get your question. So I become contemplative, first raising a single digit, then a second, then a whole handful, then a finger on the second hand, and a second, start to raise a third and fold it back down. “I think I can comfortably say 70, but if I go 60’s, she’d have to be hot, but yes .. and 40’s are the center of the bulls eye!”

I let you react to all, I am a dog, but only for attractive pussy, not some wrinkly thing, and gray pubes would be a turn off, I must admit. But hey, hair dye works down there too! I lean in a little bit, “So, do you think your husband has cheated on you? And … would you care?”

I really can’t believe I just blurted that out like that. I mean, I don’t know what is going on with me lately. I am fed up I guess, with his infidelities and me, horny all the fucking time while he ignores me. So yeah, I just threw out a number, a low ball number from reality but no sense in telling the new nanny that I am a damned slut, right?

I am surprised by the ages you list off. I didn’t expect you’d say anyone over thirty-five, let alone go into the 60’s!? My gaped expression must have amused you, you’re grinning at me like that. Yeah a blush came quickly, I could almost picture you naked and sliding down my body.. and . Oh my! Was that pool scene really an accident? Now I am wondering, trying not to but I am! Fuck!

So dangerous to go there but my pulse is beginning to pound, heating blood throughout my body and my mind is saying 'FUCK CAUTION!'

I know he has cheated and does so often. Do I care? Yes and No. I doubt I’d care if I were getting nailed every other night like he is. "He has been turned off since I got pregnant and so far, he isn’t coming back.” A shrug of shoulders, I hadn’t given it much thought until now. Until you came flirting into my busy as hell life. Hadn’t crossed my mind, I hadn’t felt sexy in so long, it just didn’t occur to me. I could, couldn’t i? What grounds could Michael have to stand on if I wanted some hard dick that wanted me just as much? Of course, Id have to find said dick..

My eyes swing over to you sitting behind the wheel, cocked a bit like me, watching me. Was it all playing across my face just now? Can you see my inner thoughts? I shift a bit, fiddling with the ac vent to get that cold air blowing my way before I get too aroused by our sneaky little tell all. When did it all become about sex? A little side glance over you, I can not tell if you’re aroused or not, your t-shirt is hiding you rather well from seeing any definitive answer to this question.

“Have you had sex with a woman as old as I am then? You mentioned forties being the bullseye?” Does that count as a question? I suppose so, there are more forming in my head as we go, thousands of them and all are getting dirtier by the moment. Damn... If I ever get bold enough... What would happen? I am wondering too, are you setting me up for something? Some joke maybe? You seem legitimately interested or bored and killing time, but really! Every damned other minute it's a flirt or a tease, or a pun of sexual innuendo from you. DO you really find me that attractive? I am skeptical but you have me smiling.

As we talk, I think you are moving closer, are you? Or is it just the overall sense as I seem to continually lean a bit more into you.

I listen with rapt attention to every word you say, thinking there might be an implication, even an invitation buried in your words. Fuck it is tempting, I am a Tom cat who wants to pounce, and you are fucking catnip! But keep your head, this is your boss, and you need this job and … you could make a real ass of yourself!

*“I know he has and does…”* Jesus, that was forthcoming, do you know that it might be with your own daughter? My guess is you probably do, you are one smart lady, but do you really want to know that, that would be a gut punch to even the strongest ego.

*”…I doubt I’d care if I were getting nailed every other day, like he is …”* Blah, blah you continue, but mind is whirring, is that what you want? Lady, sexy, smart, lady .. have I got a hammer for you! Down boy! I am sure it is just frustration, but my God am I getting hard. Eyes quickly pan down, thank God shirt sits as it does, yes tented, but baggy enough it could just be a big fold.

*” …. He’s been turned off …” Head shakes, “Turned off by you ….” Waving hand, up, down, sideways, “Brandi …” Maybe Mrs would be better in this moment, “… sorry if this is too direct, but there is no fucking way, any man, any with a working and able cock could be turned off by you .. My God … Do you even have any idea how innately sexy you are? What you do to me….n?” Barely avoiding such an inappropriate advance, but did I really… as I watch your eyes react.

It is not a line, it really isn’t, it is more honest astonishment your husband could be that dense. I mean again, your daughter is sexy as all living fuck, and all I want to do is bang you! This last part must go unsaid, and thank God, it does, kind of.

Now, your question is interesting, and eyes stare into yours, is this a suggestion or question, could it be both? “Hmmm, your age?” Now I can be my playful, fliriting self, what I do best. “Your exact age, you mean, year, day, minute second?” Again a playful, thoughtful pause, “No … not yet at least.” Arching brow, with a bit more emphasis on “not yet” than necessary, with meaning glaringly transparent. “But to answer your question more generally. Yes, I have, a bit older actually, and I was a lot younger. I loved it, it was incredible really. I was still in high school, it was my Mom’s best friend. She was very attractive, very sexy, I mean nothing like you, but she was a head turner. She had me come over and do some gardening, and I got hot, she invited me inside and …”. I take a second to look off, clearly, momentarily, reliving the moment. “… My God it was great!”

I let my head rock back, a huge smile, “Probably the best sex of my life, she so knew her body, knew what she wanted, was not afraid to let me know what she needed, fuck, I loved it. Older women are the best, or at least she was. … “ Laughing, “She had me garden twice a week! Speaking of that, could you use some help in your garden, I am actually pretty talented there too, I find it fun, creative… seeing the fruits of your labors.”

Getting back to our topic, giving a playful wink, “it is my turn? I guess we are stuck in sex, but it’s fun right? Okay, what is your favorite thing in sex … and I don’t mean cumming, but what… what would make you want to rip the sheets?”

Perhaps it’s Michael and not me, I didn’t ask. He gravitates to the younger women in his office, no doubt my expiration date came and went a while ago. So why stay married? Who knows, there is more to marriage than sex. Right? I open my mouth to speak up but nothing comes out of my mouth, watching your reaction as you talk about your mom’s friend has both my brows lifting. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you are hard right now, or your voice got gravelly for no reason.

Damn!

Is it hot in here? It feels like it, yet Mikey is asleep, soundly and the air feels cold. This really is getting a bit over that invisible boundary line but, fuck if I am not tempted to keep on barreling over it! “I am, am I?” A crooked smile lifts, hearing you say so does funny little tingles to places I should not even be letting tingle to begin with! Jesus, age is turning me into a damned slut. My laughter is soft, thoughtful as I can imagine just what you did all over her garden. “Only twice a week?” Either you fuck that damned well or she didn’t have a sex drive like mine.

“MY favorite thing? Foreplay. The tease, the seduction. All that leading up to any sex, hard or soft, is the icing on any cake. Your turn, tell me what yours are.” I didn’t even pose it as a question, just out right demand. If you’re going to trod on over, so am I! My smile broadens as your blue eyes find mine in the seemingly shrinking car interior.

“I am, am I?” Are you truly surprised or fishing for a compliment, I don’t really care, one it is the truth, and two, compliments are the easiest way into a woman’s panties, and it costs nothing, only saying what you’re thinking anyway. “You are!” said with emphasis and certainty, I am damn sure. “I thought so the first time I met you, I wasn’t even sure I should take the job, how I might not be able to avoid getting in trouble.” Eyes stare into yours as I slowly suck in and bite my lip.

Is it gravily? Probably because I am dying to growl …. And bite!

You keep turning up the damn AC, “I hope Mikey doesn’t get frost bite”, but smile, wanting to think I am the furnace you are trying to adjust to. As this talk is having some benefit for sure. ”only twice a week?” I laugh and actually blush, “I’m not sure how to humbly say this, I would have come more often but she was a bit .. uh .. sore .. and needed some time between.” I can see your mind contemplating full meaning of that, but I am a gentleman and have probably already said too much.

“Ah, foreplay, that is the best, touching all those spots, playing to all the senses, edging .. mmmm, I love that too. But me … I guess it’s related, but I love reading a woman, watching and feeling and sensing how she lets me know what she wants. Bending her neck a certain way, wrapping her body, digging her nails in my back her heels in my ass, the way she arches her back, teh way she presses into a kiss, what she does with her tongue, with mine .. and how she will tell me if I am hitting all the right spots … fuck I love hitting those spots, you know?” Thinking more, clearly lost in my past and likely envisioning you. My guess is you know exactly. “I really, really love going down on a woman though, just showing her how good she can feel. Have you ever had a man who you knew really, really loved going down on you?”

“I’m going to cheat, ask one more thing. How long has it been Brandi .. how long since a man really made you cum?”

Last edited:
I shouldn’t be surprised by your remarks, you don’t strike me as a shy guy who’s never been laid, but you still manage to make me gape a bit. The words off your lips ring far too true to scoff at, to doubt but wow! I have never heard any man claim to enjoy giving oral. Getting, sure but giving? And most are so bad at it, why bother with doing it in the first place? I should chide you for sneaking in two questions but, fuck. I just can’t! That smile of yours is devastatingly charming, at the innocent end of the spectrum, and the other? You have me thinking of what it would be like to crawl over there and sit on your cute face.

Oh boy.. OH.. OH BOY! I am flushed, I can feel it, from head to toe and I have to fight hard as hell not to squirm into my seat. With the comment about the temperature being what it is, I don’t dare reach to crank that on either. That is a very big give away.. isn’t it? We are so fucking with that line right now. I can’t keep questioning your words with any sound reasoning, you just restate them and restate them over and over again. So how can I doubt you meant it? The realization sort of dawns on me, seated here with no escape, and DAMN! Okay, so nipples are hard, aroused as hell and feeling exceptionally wicked right now. This is way over the damned line…

Glancing at you, trying to think of anything but sitting on your face right now is proving a challenge all on it’s own. Of course, I am not young woman, I can control myself.. A fact you probably like but hate at the same time. “I don’t think I have ever been with a guy who could .. with any skill.. Uh. Enjoy that part of things. Usually it’s the other way around. I enjoy giving oral, even if he is inept or doesn’t even try.” Why am I so worried about censoring myself? Seems absolutely ridiculous to even try, shit I swear at clients who do stupid all the damned time. SO why am I balking at these .. Alright, so it’s a bit intimate and very personal, something tells me you’d enjoy hearing me use dirtier terms too, I saw that smirk on your face.

That thump of pleasure is distracting more than a bit, but I am smiling despite the strangeness of all this. I haven’t even flirted with anyone other than Michael since college. I haven’t slept with anyone but my husband since college, not that I haven’t had offers, I just meant my vows when I made them. Stupid me thought he had too. Boy was I mistaken. I do not know which bimbo secretary he is banging, if it isn’t all of them or any of them, I don’t know, but I do know his habits well enough to know why he has condoms in his wallet and they’re not old.

You still stare at me, watching my flush and looking now and then down at my breasts, no doubt the hard nipples are tenting my t-shirt. “It’s been years since anyone but myself has..” A frown, I again stop at that moment of using a term so lewd as cum or orgasm. We’ve started down this path and I am not sure how to possibly turn back from it? Not sure I want to.. You keep teasing me with these little flirts and compliments, I thought you were just being nice, integrating yourself into the mix with flattery but now? Now I feel like there is a door held open for me, and all I have to do is step through it… My mind keeps saying NOT POSSIBLE! You don’t really mean those things.. Yet you keep repeating things that suggest otherwise. Can’t get any blunter than this moment, can you? I glance up to find you’re smiling at me, those blue eyes are pinpoint right into me… Are you trying to read my mind, Rick? Oh, if I was braver…

Be Brave!

I swear I can hear you whisper just those two words into my mind, my ear. I see it in your eyes, daring me. Caution…

Be Brave….

I shift, the leather making this rude sound, makes me giggle a bit. Sounded so much like a.. well! It eases the tensions of my mind, distracting me from moral weighing of right and of wrong. Why can’t I? He does it, he does this every single time he finds a new attractive piece of ass he can nail.. Why can’t I have it too? Dangerous line of thought to be having right now…

I bet he can fuck all damned night and still want some after breakfast the next morning…

Fuck! It’s been too god damned long since!

“Do you like to dominate in bed?” It rolls off my tongue so soft, breathy that I got to wonder, was that MY voice? Husky, I so sound as aroused as I feel and I need to clear that shit up A-SAP! I shift and clear my throat, a brighter smile flashing and trying hard not to look too long at you.. Not sure I am doing very well at hiding anything from you, you are paying far too much attention to everything..

Last edited:
I must be crazy asking a question like that. Jesus, who asks any woman, let alone your boss with her baby, who is under your care, sleeping peacefully in the back seat, *”…Brandi .. how long since a man really made you cum?”* Yet I am dying to know the answer, as our relationship, our conservation is soaring and seemingly craving to go somewhere that I am not sure either one of us fully know.

Do you have any idea how your body is reacting to this Q and A, or how mine is, talk about edging and foreplay, yet not a touch or physical advance is made, we are working and provoking the most powerful sexual organ of all, our minds, our brains.

My eyes can’t help but stare and admire how your nipples scream to poke through your sheet. Licking my lips, my non verbal response of “cum to papa”. Fuck you are sexy lady, and the more you deny the more irresistible you are. I can’t, I won’t actually take the initiative i want to how my eyes dance between your tits and your lips, wondering which might taste better, and I dare not pan lower, to your shorts, those legs which lead to the V.

Mind slips back to suit adjustment of this morning, covering soft sweet lips I now can’t stop thinking about non stop, about your shower, how you had to take care of a deed I could so far better deliver myself. You deserve more, frankly you deserve the best, and while I may not be that, I am damn close, and clearly far better and far more wanting you sexy lady than your clear idiot of a husband.

Yet, there is something so much more, you could have ended this conversation long ago, or not even allowed it to start, yet you didn’t, why, and I see your reaction, the bit of devil your eye. The best metaphor I can describe is a fire, after roaring, now simply embers, a light glow, and then there is a gust of oxygen, you see it flare, it is that flare I am seeing, your fire could still roar, all you need is a log.. it is now my eyes pan all the way down, thank God this t shirt is hiding the log that I know God damn well would make the fire rage, crackle and fire.. white hot… Jesus you deserve that… how I want to do that for you… and for me!

*“It’s been years since anyone but myself has..”* I can tell how much that admission bothers you, so I try to make it light. “One, you don’t have to say more, two, that is a crime it is as if you own a Stradivarius yet are lacking someone who is capable of truly enjoying and bringing out the best in such an extraordinary instrument, and three… my God, I can only imagine how incredible your solo act must be.”

Blinking and shaking my head, “Shame on me for visualizing…” coming back to you with that grin, that stare that I should be ashamed of, that is at least as much offer as apology, and sincere in my appreciation to my very core.

It blurts out of you, I can guess you wish you could catch it and pull it back but there it is, and I won’t deflect… *“Do you like to dominate in bed?”* Having to laugh, widening eyes in faux shock, but I like it, you loosening even more, “Getting down to the nitty gritty, aren’t we… “

Biting my lip as I look long into those greens, “Are you sure you want to know?” The question is rhetorical, as I am going to tell you. But I want to dare you a bit, “YES…” Answering firmly, wanting to see your visceral reaction, “… and no” said with slightly less conviction. “I think I am pretty good at sensing and understanding what a woman wants and needs. “Could I, would I take, you, hard, tossing your body around, gripping, taking, owning… absolutely, I’d love very minute of it…. Sorry don’t mean you, but you know what I mean…”

Taking a second, “However, I also enjoy when a woman knows what she wants and takes it, if you want to ride, I am happy to be your buck… and yet other times I love something that might even be considered tantric… slow, touching every point on your body, raising that pot to an achingly slow boil… prolonging and then rejoicing in that moment of explosion… does that make sense.”

Laughing at myself, “Jesus, I can hear myself, I sound like an addict but I like to think of myself more like a con eis ur, I love, love sex, I love a woman’s body, and I want to enjoy it in all the ways I can.” Now grinning from ear to ear, God only knows what is running through my head, am I visualizing you.. if you ask, the answer is yes.

“What about you sexy lady, do you like to take or be taken… hard, soft, slow, fast, heat or romance.. or E… all of the above?” Quite literally laughing as I dance this dance with you!

Back