The gym and sexy/slutty clothes

I couldn't handle coed showers, I'd get far too aroused! On a serious notes, I know there may well be women attracted to women in same-sex showers, but the chances are less than the amount of hetero men that would be there. And, generalising here, but I feel like women would be more unlikely to be innapropriate/sexual in the showers than men. I know most men wouldn't do anything, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it

Agreed. Thanks for your opinion on that too. I would venture to say that more women wouldn't be able to handle it than men. IDK, maybe I'm wrong...

I am not a nudist and since I am now older, I am grateful for yoga pants. They hold my butt batter than gravity (lol). It leaves men to their imaginations and if they like to look, then it is OK with me. If they want to touch, then all they have to do is ask. Feeling a man touch my butt is exciting.

I am not a nudist and since I am now older, I am grateful for yoga pants. They hold my butt batter than gravity (lol). It leaves men to their imaginations and if they like to look, then it is OK with me. If they want to touch, then all they have to do is ask. Feeling a man touch my butt is exciting.

Damn!!!! I need to run into you sometime.:devil:

Where do I sign up??

Yoga pants get the most attention. They are the most comfortable and I don't need underwear (which is not comfortable at all to wear to the gym). There is a mirrored wall behind the treadmills so I can see who is taking a look!
That would be me checking you out, MarriedMelissa. I'm sure those yoga pants fit very snugly around your ass. I can't help but get hypnotised as I watch girls like you walking, or better yet jogging, on the treadmill. Thankfully I wear loose shorts down to my shins otherwise my arousal would become obvious.

Wore my volleyball shorts n a sports bra with a cut tshirt showing off my curves n 34c. Think the AC was broke n had to take the tshirt off. Love the looks from the older guys n one even I had to tease hehe

Tiny boy shorts. But there are quite of few sexy outfits you can wear to the gym ;)

Wore my volleyball shorts n a sports bra with a cut tshirt showing off my curves n 34c. Think the AC was broke n had to take the tshirt off. Love the looks from the older guys n one even I had to tease hehe

How did you tease him?

Well this might be a whole new can of worms and can spin off in a couple different directions. The conversation came up with friends today at lunch. Some of the guys were talking about their gym and how they missed the 90's with butt floss leotards. Well, his wife punched him then said our gym has lots of hotties if not sluts. He was clueless to what she was talking about.

She pointed out the tiny boy shorts that some of the women wear...the guys didn't agree.

So, which do you think is sexier/sluttier - tiny Boy Shorts or Leotards?

what about for men, do you like handsome men in:
Boy shorts, cotton shorts, 70's running shorts, bike shorts ... ?
This is a tough one! Since its conception, I have been sending $100 per month to the inventor of Spandex. I loved the girl's of the 70's with their work out uniforms like Jane Fonda wore. I do work out at the gym and for me a young lady in front of me on a stair master with very tight spandex tights makes it difficult to run on the tread mill with my hard on!

I am always at the gym, but try to minimise the "horndog" effect by dressing modestly. I get enough unwanted attention as it is. That said, its nice to know that men still want to look and show interest. The gym mirrors are great for seeing who is peeking :D

Trx??

Has anyone tried? kinda fun watching people dangling, but is it effective ..

Boy shorts or yoga leggings, both are hot to look at. The jackpot for me is either of those options with a toned midriff exposed.

Well this might be a whole new can of worms and can spin off in a couple different directions. The conversation came up with friends today at lunch. Some of the guys were talking about their gym and how they missed the 90's with butt floss leotards. Well, his wife punched him then said our gym has lots of hotties if not sluts. He was clueless to what she was talking about.

She pointed out the tiny boy shorts that some of the women wear...the guys didn't agree.

So, which do you think is sexier/sluttier - tiny Boy Shorts or Leotards?

what about for men, do you like handsome men in:
Boy shorts, cotton shorts, 70's running shorts, bike shorts ... ?

When I’m working out, it’s painful, it hurts, I’m sweating, I stink man stink, and the absolutely LAST thing I’m doing is checking out pussy! I’ll notice a pretty in-shape woman, kinda. The women that get my attention, are the women that don’t give a fuck about what’s around them. They are there to work their body like I am, nothing more. They are few, but they exist! THEY, make my big cock, hard!

I live in a college City and it seems there's a lot of the girls who wear the kind of shorts that volleyball players wear. And I do not mind at all!

How daring can we be?

I actually have to wear shorts to the gym because I’m afraid that my lips will show. Or worse yet, a wet spot. I just know too many people there. But I love the guys with strong legs and girls with amazing butts in yoga pants. I often have to take care of business when I get home.

Back