The gym and sexy/slutty clothes

Yoga pants get the most attention. They are the most comfortable and I don't need underwear (which is not comfortable at all to wear to the gym). There is a mirrored wall behind the treadmills so I can see who is taking a look!

Lol sounds like fun!

Yoga pants and obviously great hands

Yoga pants get the most attention. They are the most comfortable and I don't need underwear (which is not comfortable at all to wear to the gym). There is a mirrored wall behind the treadmills so I can see who is taking a look!

You are becoming an inspiration - I do love the sights and views and have been caught looking! I am sure they knew coming in and now to know how talented your hands are, I can only hope for a great adventure! Thanks from an old married dude!

I gotta join a gym again - love those sights!

I gotta say I love them both each for their own reason. I love the short boy shorts because if you've ever watched a woman while stretching in them it takes very little error (or on purpose ;-)) on her part to expose her panties or lack thereof if she doesn't wear them! I love yoga pants on the other hand because based on experience many women do not wear underwear and when they stretch or bend over the curves and lines that you get too see leave very little to the imagination. I've also seen girls in spanks at the gym...these are hott as well because they actually become see thru when they stretch! Yum! I love the gym. Myself on the other hand, I tend to wear loose light colored (or white) ball shorts so that the girls are well aware I'm liking what I see ;-)

last night

I can't help but think that many of the see-through yoga pants I see at our gym aren't a mistake. But, who knows? All I know is I love it. The hot young ladies at my gym are incredible. Many have flawless bodies.

There is this one petite, curvy philapina who wears the short, piped boy shorts. She talks to the young guys like she's a little, bubble-headed slut too. I get hard just being near her.

I just got home from the gym (lol). Black yoga pants and a white tee today. I should have said that I am a 39 year old mom. The younger gals get most of the male attention, but I can still catch the "looks" Men are just not as quick as we are. I always see a few seconds in advance what I know my husband will stare out and I catch him every time. Its harmless - but I do like it - maybe a bit too much.

I just got home from the gym (lol). Black yoga pants and a white tee today. I should have said that I am a 39 year old mom. The younger gals get most of the male attention, but I can still catch the "looks" Men are just not as quick as we are. I always see a few seconds in advance what I know my husband will stare out and I catch him every time. Its harmless - but I do like it - maybe a bit too much.

Panty-less? I gotta be honest...it's not age that matters to me...it's who is obviously panty-less in the yoga pants that gets my attention! Props to you for still attracting the attention:)

OMG! That would take a lot of nerve. Nerve that I don't have. I love the teasing and the attention, but at my age, I am too afraid of rejection. It is a sexy thought though.

lol, sounds like a great day! :kiss:

yeah, its nice to have people looking....one can always peek at the menu.

I was at the gym last night and we were doing squats....the girls always get me with those tight shorts while they're squatting. It's so hard not to be a total perv, lol

There's a very sexy lady that I see at the gym usually twice a week and she's always doing zumba by herself. Of course wearing the sexiest workout attire.

There's a very sexy lady that I see at the gym usually twice a week and she's always doing zumba by herself. Of course wearing the sexiest workout attire.

Interesting, never tried Zumba...but we do have DVD's of T25 and insanity. Something so erotic about being in shape and feeling good....lol

Interesting, never tried Zumba...but we do have DVD's of T25 and insanity. Something so erotic about being in shape and feeling good....lol

I guess that's what it is. It's almost like she's solo salsa dancing and damn she can move! :eek:

I also agree, yoga pants are fucking awesome! I am 34 and tend to prefer more mature (30s, not high school girls is what I mean) ladies like marriedMelissa but honestly I will take all comers. The ones in their 30s and 40s also seem to appreciate the looks a lot more too.

Did you watch Beyonce at the Grammy's?

I didn't

As beautiful as she is, and she is incredible

I can't get past the whole 'look at me I'm in love and married and you should be or your man doesn't like you' shit she rams down our throats with every record.

I prefer women who have some bite, crazy women I guess I like.

Thanks everyone for the great comments! love these conversations :)

Now, imagine if the gym had co-ed showers?!?

could you ... or hell no!

Wow... co-ed showers. Could I? Yes. Could no without my soldier want to stand at attention at inopportune moments?

Probably not.

But either way, I bet some fun would be had.

I was at the gym last night and we were doing squats....the girls always get me with those tight shorts while they're squatting. It's so hard not to be a total perv, lol

I feel the same way - about girls and guys! I swear, I always come home from the gym kinda horny.

It's so much easier being a woman at times

For instance being on an exercise bike in the gym, being a right perv and getting a hard on.

Can't be hidden, and you can't stop your workout, just gotta hope nobody notices

Co Ed showers and booty shorts

I do remember the. Days of the butt floss leotards. I am a total ass man, and I hated the leotards. However I live for the boy shorts or the yoga pants. LOVE them!

I actually just had a discussion with my wife about the co ed showers. She isn't sure if she could handle it. I, on the other hand, could do it. I have showered with guys at the gym who are gay before. I don't see how a girl is any different. I don't say that to be rude, but truthfully, what is the difference?

I do remember the. Days of the butt floss leotards. I am a total ass man, and I hated the leotards. However I live for the boy shorts or the yoga pants. LOVE them!

I actually just had a discussion with my wife about the co ed showers. She isn't sure if she could handle it. I, on the other hand, could do it. I have showered with guys at the gym who are gay before. I don't see how a girl is any different. I don't say that to be rude, but truthfully, what is the difference?

I couldn't handle coed showers, I'd get far too aroused! On a serious notes, I know there may well be women attracted to women in same-sex showers, but the chances are less than the amount of hetero men that would be there. And, generalising here, but I feel like women would be more unlikely to be innapropriate/sexual in the showers than men. I know most men wouldn't do anything, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it

I couldn't handle coed showers, I'd get far too aroused! On a serious notes, I know there may well be women attracted to women in same-sex showers, but the chances are less than the amount of hetero men that would be there. And, generalising here, but I feel like women would be more unlikely to be innapropriate/sexual in the showers than men. I know most men wouldn't do anything, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with it

I don't think anyone could handle coed showers at a gym.

Back