The Consolation Prize OOC

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
This the OOC thread between myself and Ericrodman101 for the thread The Consolation Prize. A place where we can plan ahead, discuss plot developments, and characters. Also I can post pictures to inspire the mood of scenes we're in, or pictures of outfits, or locations here.

I got the first post up but it's a long one and I went wild describing the three previous games they had. If any of that doesn't jive with how you want your character played just let me know here and I'll be happy to edit it until it fits how you want it to, Eric.

tumblr_musvc1hznZ1qan1eeo1_1280.jpg

That deviously wicked look in her eye. You can tell she's up to no good. That's so Cassandra.

tumblr_lylf0c3KA11rovnngo1_500.jpg

Possible character pic for when we start bringing in NPCs into the games.

Veroe, your first post is excellent and I’m more than happy to play. Without choosing the next game, let’s simply finish the current game, shooting down her throat, with lots of backstory for him simply filling in his impressions of the days since his birthday, ie spying in her, responding to her invitations, his intervening thoughts with her and nor, and now his thoughts on inserting his hard cock into her throat at 4am.

The poor kid is all cock and testosterone, of course, and probably sore and shocked and ready to fuck and unable to think about anybody but her and anything but fucking her.

So I will post in the next few days.

From story ideas above what would you like to do next? Or would you like me to choose?

Back