The Consolation Prize OOC

Tumblr: Image
Gotta say that is a pretty hot pic! How about Cassandra spikes Anna's drink when she gets here - anytime, not necessarily tonight - and Anna goes down on whoever is in the room - Pete or whoever - Cassandra records it and somehow the video plays during a function at Anna's church?

So Pete wants her again so it's an opportunity for Cassandra to make him suffer, make him small, dominate and deny and humiliate him or whatever she wants.

I had an idea to make him be gentle and tender and loving with her in the shower.

I had an idea to make him be gentle and tender and loving with her in the shower.
OK, so does he relent, does she tell him that's what she wants, does she make him be gentle through some sort of argument or approach or challenge? Works for me any way you want.

Just so you know, I posted to A Life on Edge, but have since added some additional lines at the end. Hope it works for you.

OK, nice post, a challenge to be loving and gentle. So what would you prefer. Pete passes the challenge or fails?

I'd say go with your instinct, but at least have him give it an honest try at it. He'll have three chances to mess up and get a strike then correct his behavior before he fails the game. So she's actually being fairly lenient on him.

Back