The Chain Trick

FurryFury said:
Namaste?

Of the really HOT ass and back in his am pic thread?

Fury :rose:

FF, I suspect namaste is used here as the traditional salutation used by many in and around India as "hello" and "goodbye" . Very loosely translated it is an acknowledgment if the divinity is each on us. There are several very beautiful and poetic translations around.

Not Quite the Reaction That I Was Led to Expect

We tried this a couple of nights ago. It was described as enjoyable, but there was no greater reaction than there was with more conventional practices.

Further experimentation will be conducted.

IHaveControl said:
We tried this a couple of nights ago. It was described as enjoyable, but there was no greater reaction than there was with more conventional practices.

Further experimentation will be conducted.

It was the same thing for me.

*shrugs*

It was alright but nothing I would crave.

I prefer things I crave and hunger for.

Fury :rose:

I don't know much about different metals or their effects on the more sensitive tissues of the body but I do know that some are really harmful and I can only imagine the problems they could cause.
For example I don't know what the effects of galvanized chain would be but I do know that when welding it you must wear the proper mask otherwise the fumes are extremely hazardous. There is no way I would use galvanized chain for this even if reasearch seemed to indicate it was ok.
Like I said I don't know much about this but I would recomend people do some reasearch before sticking different metals and treated metals in very sensitive areas.
Stainless would probably be the safest but there is also going to be a difference in quality and makeup between say surgical and marine stainless.
I would also assume chrome would probably be ok but I would reasearch it more before using it myself.
Most metals are alloys as well and could contain lead, aluminum, and other unsafe metals.
Just some thoughts.

Sounds like fun though:)

yoshimitsu said:
I don't know much about different metals or their effects on the more sensitive tissues of the body but I do know that some are really harmful and I can only imagine the problems they could cause.
For example I don't know what the effects of galvanized chain would be but I do know that when welding it you must wear the proper mask otherwise the fumes are extremely hazardous. There is no way I would use galvanized chain for this even if reasearch seemed to indicate it was ok.
Like I said I don't know much about this but I would recomend people do some reasearch before sticking different metals and treated metals in very sensitive areas.
Stainless would probably be the safest but there is also going to be a difference in quality and makeup between say surgical and marine stainless.
I would also assume chrome would probably be ok but I would reasearch it more before using it myself.
Most metals are alloys as well and could contain lead, aluminum, and other unsafe metals.
Just some thoughts.

Sounds like fun though:)

She's hot, but not such that the metal is going to smolder and emit gas.

ShamelessFlirt said:
She's hot, but not such that the metal is going to smolder and emit gas.

http://www.ductmate.com/files/msds/msds galvanized.pdf

II. HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS
MATERIAL: CAS % WEIGHT PEL (mg/m3) TLV (mg/m3)
Zinc 7440-66-6 1.00-4.50 15 (oxide dust) 15 (oxide dust)
Aluminum 7429-90-5 .01-.08 15 (dust) 10 (dust)
Antimony 7440-36-0 <.00 -.02 0.5 0.5
Iron 7439-89-6 94.00 – 99.66 10 (oxide fume) 5 (oxide fume)
Carbon 7440-44-0 .001-.15 15 10
Chromium* 7440-47-3 0.01-.2 0.5 0.06
Manganese 7439-96-5 0.05-2.0 5 (dust) 5 (dust)
5 (fume) 1 (fume)
Phosphorous 8049-19-2 .001-.020 15 10
Molybdenum 7439-98-7 0.00-.010 15 10
Nickel 7440-02-0 0.01-.30 1 1
Silicon 7440-21-3 .015-.220 15 10
Sulfur 7704-34-9 .001-.020 15 10
This product contains the following ingredient at levels subject to reporting requirements of:
SARA 313 (40CFR372): Manganese, Chromium Nickel
OSHA HAZARADOUS COMMUNICATIONS STANDARD, (29CFR1910.1200): Manganese, Chromium, Nickel, Silicon, Aluminum
metallic powder
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: This product contains the following trace amounts of chemicals known to the state of California to be a
cancer hazard: Nickel

Now it doesn't clearly state the effects of vaginal exposure but that's a judjment call on the individuals part.
It wouldn't come anywhere near me or my girl.

yoshimitsu said:
http://www.ductmate.com/files/msds/msds galvanized.pdf

II. HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS
MATERIAL: CAS % WEIGHT PEL (mg/m3) TLV (mg/m3)
Zinc 7440-66-6 1.00-4.50 15 (oxide dust) 15 (oxide dust)
Aluminum 7429-90-5 .01-.08 15 (dust) 10 (dust)
Antimony 7440-36-0 <.00 -.02 0.5 0.5
Iron 7439-89-6 94.00 – 99.66 10 (oxide fume) 5 (oxide fume)
Carbon 7440-44-0 .001-.15 15 10
Chromium* 7440-47-3 0.01-.2 0.5 0.06
Manganese 7439-96-5 0.05-2.0 5 (dust) 5 (dust)
5 (fume) 1 (fume)
Phosphorous 8049-19-2 .001-.020 15 10
Molybdenum 7439-98-7 0.00-.010 15 10
Nickel 7440-02-0 0.01-.30 1 1
Silicon 7440-21-3 .015-.220 15 10
Sulfur 7704-34-9 .001-.020 15 10
This product contains the following ingredient at levels subject to reporting requirements of:
SARA 313 (40CFR372): Manganese, Chromium Nickel
OSHA HAZARADOUS COMMUNICATIONS STANDARD, (29CFR1910.1200): Manganese, Chromium, Nickel, Silicon, Aluminum
metallic powder
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: This product contains the following trace amounts of chemicals known to the state of California to be a
cancer hazard: Nickel

Now it doesn't clearly state the effects of vaginal exposure but that's a judjment call on the individuals part.
It wouldn't come anywhere near me or my girl.

Obviously my reply was tongue in cheek (mouth cheek not butt), but in all seriousness if there were any danger you would be required to handle the chain with gloves or at a minimum there would be a warning about the risk of handling it (internally or otherwise).

You're talking about manufactured metals, not metal in it's raw state.

ShamelessFlirt said:
Obviously my reply was tongue in cheek (mouth cheek not butt), but in all seriousness if there were any danger you would be required to handle the chain with gloves or at a minimum there would be a warning about the risk of handling it (internally or otherwise).

You're talking about manufactured metals, not metal in it's raw state.

For one thing your hands and skin have a good deal of resistance that sensitive tissues wont.
For another restrictions on these things are pretty loose and some materials should probably have stricter guidelines.
I am not telling anyone what to do just sugesting reasearch before doing something that could cause health problems.
I know that aluminum has been linked to major health problems and yet you still see aluminum used in cookware and kitchenware. I try to avoind it whenever possible.
The fact that it says nickel can cause cancer right on the MSDS and the fact that all those materials are listed as hazardous is enough for me.

There may very well be warnings out there about galvanized metal but it doesn't mean they need to make it easilly acessible.
I am supirsed there is even any argument but maybe it's because I work with metal and have a mother who specializes in green building, chemical sensitiviy, hazardous materials, and knowing just how lax the rules and regulations are on these materials.

http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/00000082.htm

yoshimitsu said:
For one thing your hands and skin have a good deal of resistance that sensitive tissues wont.
For another restrictions on these things are pretty loose and some materials should probably have stricter guidelines.
I am not telling anyone what to do just sugesting reasearch before doing something that could cause health problems.
I know that aluminum has been linked to major health problems and yet you still see aluminum used in cookware and kitchenware. I try to avoind it whenever possible.
The fact that it says nickel can cause cancer right on the MSDS and the fact that all those materials are listed as hazardous is enough for me.

There may very well be warnings out there about galvanized metal but it doesn't mean they need to make it easilly acessible.
I am supirsed there is even any argument but maybe it's because I work with metal and have a mother who specializes in green building, chemical sensitiviy, hazardous materials, and knowing just how lax the rules and regulations are on these materials.

http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/00000082.htm

Researching is a good idea. And while we're at it, let's start a class action suit against the US government for putting that nasty nickle in the change we handle every day. :rolleyes:

ShamelessFlirt said:
Researching is a good idea. And while we're at it, let's start a class action suit against the US government for putting that nasty nickle in the change we handle every day. :rolleyes:
Probably

I deffinately wouldn't recomend sticking them any where other than a coin slot:)

http://physchem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/NI/nickel.html

Toxicology

Carcinogen. Toxic by all routes of entry. May cause sensitization by skin contact.

rcnekim said:
For those having trouble finding the proper chain, http://www.mcmaster.com/ has a wide selection of chain and just about everything else workshop based.

Thank you!

After a hour of searching for this thread to do some story research, I'm happy to report the info is as wonderful and more detailed than I remembered it. The link above provided even better fodder for my tale than I could have dreamed of:

Chain type comparison chart

No words. Just *wow*

Last edited:
its a while ago now that i read and tried this wonderful idea for play.
my responses were intense. Very similar to fisting feeling internally, nothing like fisting head space however. But a neat trick.

Now im not sure why, but about a hour after this play, my uterus began contracting. No biggy, settled down after about 3 hrs. But going into a false labour, was not something mentioned as a possible outcome. And cant say something i enjoyed either lol.

My chain was sterilised first, everything was clean, im pretty sure it was not contracting due to pathogens.

Chains are readily available. Marine store chain is very expensive, as is anything from a bdsm store, it attracts the bdsm dollar.

I have a thing for chain. A big thing.
you get what you pay for.
$2 will buy you a long dog check chain, with sharp edges, that will nick the skin.
$50 bux, will buy you same style chain, but better made.

basically, find a chain you can afford that doesnt feel rough when stroked and ground into your under upper arm, or inner thigh. If its smooth to touch, no badly welded links, you away.

pandoravampire

Just pointing out that I fell asleep on a quarter once and woke up with a quarter sized welt on my thigh that looked like something out of a medical text book. Nickel allergy is quite real for those who have it.

I think it's amusing that I'd want sterling chain only up my cooch if it's going there for any duration. $14 an oz. lately, get on it while you can.

Chain insertion...hmmm...something else to add to the "to do" list. Like I needed another one...:rolleyes:

Followed the chain store link up there, and ooooo that beaded chain looks nice ;) !

I've really had a good time with my new links. Chrome, non tangling, fairly large links. Not that expensive at the time (wanted to be sure I'd like it before I looked around). OMG when it comes out hot, it's incredible. I've thought about the metals and the heat, but all and all it's not used that long or that often. Loads of fun when it is though :D

Speaking to someone recently and the word 'chain' came up.

Immediately my thoughts went to this thread.

:)

How easily I can be distracted from normal life and into perversions that suit my mood :rolleyes: lol

If it were not too late at night I would be heading to the DIY store to stand in the chain aisle and drool over the different types.

The comparision chain chart that eudaemonia posted is almost enough to make me want to try it NOW!

How easily I can be distracted from normal life and into perversions that suit my mood :rolleyes: lol

I know! I was in Panerra Bread Co having lunch with my very good yet very repressed friend and saw a picture of a bagel hanging by a string from a pretzel. My mind thought, "Hmmm, Bakery Suspension." :D

Bravo.
Great thread to bump. THIS.....is new. I have never heard nor seen anything like this but it makes PERFECT sense!!
Especially for women who don't have the space for finsting. *raises eyebrow and grinz*

And for those who do? Larger chain.

Daaaaamn right.

It was amazing the things you can memorize instantly when they pique your interest. I could recite those instructional steps almost word for word just from one reading.

*grits teeth*

God I want to try that.

Back