The Chain Trick

With all of the new faces appearing lately, I thought this would be a good thread to bump. Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I've thought about this a lot ever since I first read it. ;)

With all of the new faces appearing lately, I thought this would be a good thread to bump. Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I've thought about this a lot ever since I first read it. ;)

Just thought?

It's fun to do... :D

My husband ran out and bought some chain and lube as soon as he read this thread. Well, that was like...last summer. I've been too afraid to try it. We tried dipping into it with some large BenWa beads that he inserted and pulled out. That felt great. I'm just afraid of getting pinched and pulled by the metal chain...and all that weight inside of me kind of freaks me out. Is it safe??

My husband ran out and bought some chain and lube as soon as he read this thread. Well, that was like...last summer. I've been too afraid to try it. We tried dipping into it with some large BenWa beads that he inserted and pulled out. That felt great. I'm just afraid of getting pinched and pulled by the metal chain...and all that weight inside of me kind of freaks me out. Is it safe??

Safe is relative. Nothing is truly safe, but you decide where to set the bar insofar as "sane" is concerned. When you are talking about introducing metal into the human body, you are going to be taking your chances. That said, I've done this before. It you are careful, and follow the instructions, and REALLY prep your chain well, you should be okay.

Even with proper preparation the odd pinch can happen. Don't let the fear of something that might not happen put you off trying this... Go slow with the insertion. Follow the contour of your body. One link at a time. I find the pinching happens when the chain kind of *hangs*, and is easily remedied by being held up. A few times I've had the chain kind of fold in on itself a bit and in a way it locks together making a solid mass of metal. Removing it is less then smooth, but not painfully uncomfortable. I don't find the weight an issue... it's comforting, enjoyable, reminds me of the weight of a man on top of me in a way.

I'm just afraid of getting pinched and pulled by the metal chain...and all that weight inside of me kind of freaks me out. Is it safe??

If you run your hand over the links when they are dry, they should be smooth to the touch and there should be no breaks in the links.

Go carefully, experiment slowly.

Oh, my this looks fascinating :D The to-do list is growing longer every day lol. I had heard about using benwah balls or pearls/mardi-gras beads but never chain before. The curiosity button has definately been pushed. Somehow I can't believe I spent so much time in home depot growing up without once realizing the posibilities. So many opportunities...

Somehow I can't believe I spent so much time in home depot growing up without once realizing the posibilities. So many opportunities...

You will come to the point where just thinking of the possibilities that lie within when you drive by will make you squirm. I just opened a card there (for my washing machine..really...I swear.) Somehow I don't think they realize what they did handing me that little piece of plastic. :rolleyes:

I was introduced to this idea by a friend who had read the thread before I had and after reading it last night, this is my new thing to try. Luckily there's a lowes less than 5 miles from here :)

This is a beautiful thread.

Just...damn beautiful. Like the minds of those who are currently squirming in their seats ready and willing to try it as a result.
Bravo girls. I applaud you.

chain...

what a fantastic idea! can't wait to ask my new master if this would be something he'd be interested in doing to me next time we meet up in RL!!! :D

Thanks very much for this thread Lil Minx my little sub kitten and I will be trying this out soon enough.
x

For added fun!

My wife and I have found to fun variations of this trick I thought I would share.
The first is to use the chain vaginally while using a set of jelly anal beads as well.

The second, and a favorite around our place, is to insert the chain and then use an egg vibrator pressed against the chain or alternated up and down from the exposed chain to her clit and back. then removing the chain with a steady pulling motion as she reaches orgasm.
My wife isn't a squirter, but this move caused her to almost loose consciousness on two occasions.

I'm sure we're not the first, but I didn't see it in this post.

The second, and a favorite around our place, is to insert the chain and then use an egg vibrator pressed against the chain or alternated up and down from the exposed chain to her clit and back. then removing the chain with a steady pulling motion as she reaches orgasm.

What a deliciously wicked idea.

My wife and I have found to fun variations of this trick I thought I would share.
The first is to use the chain vaginally while using a set of jelly anal beads as well.

My wife isn't a squirter, but this move caused her to almost loose consciousness on two occasions.

I'm sure we're not the first, but I didn't see it in this post.

I would think that vibration along most of the chain would be damped by contact with the woman's body, but it's also likely that vibration right at the clit would be amplified. Sounds like a winner to me.

I also like the idea of doubling your fun with the beads. Now that's a variation I think I could count on.

On one of our couple night's out, (which I have yet to write up), we did the chain trick. We added vibration to it. It was interesting as a mild sensation. I like a lot of vibe and in a particular place. External vibe. Internal doesn't do much for me. It can be interesting. It can irritate.

We've tried it a few times now with various components.

To answer a previous question, hands and chain are very different, at least for me. My husband's hands can't get all the way in. That's the first thing.

*pout*

Secondly, chain is a different sensation all together. It's heavier. It can be heated or chilled much more than a hand could.

And yes, adding anal beads or anal play can absolutely increase the sensations! That's true anytime though.

The trickiest part for me is the propensity of the chain links, not scratching as I'd been warned, but pinching. OUCH!

I think my husband may have enjoyed how much he could fit inside me. You know those math / engineering types. LOL!

I rather enjoyed picking out the chain in the hardware store and planning.

*sings*

Anticipaaaaation.

:rose:

Master and i did the chain trick a few visits back. i came really hard but my core temperature also dropped a bit from having the chain inside of me. next time, the chain gets heated up first :p

Back