The Chain Trick

I know! I was in Panerra Bread Co having lunch with my very good yet very repressed friend and saw a picture of a bagel hanging by a string from a pretzel. My mind thought, "Hmmm, Bakery Suspension." :D

LOL

I think a few of us understand that mind drift perfectly well!!

:D

Whoa, just read those instructions.

Wonder where the closest home depot is....

Don't tempt me! ;)

I'll do more than that.

attachment.php

I'll wave pictures of the chain in front of you :D

Can you not see how it shines with lube and desire? Rawr.

I'll do more than that.

attachment.php

I'll wave pictures of the chain in front of you :D

Can you not see how it shines with lube and desire? Rawr.

Ah! You monster.... :)

Now how will I get to sleep tonight with that image in my head?

Chain gang!

After reading this thread I sent my husband to Home Depot. Someone there offered help, then asked him what he needed it for. He wasn't ready for that, got all red in the face, he says, blurted out some nonsense, then fled.
We rehearsed what he should say now, and tried to think of any other problems, but now he'll have to go to another hardware store!

I've never experienced this with a chain, but I have this to relate, which is similar: "way back" in college, I came into possession of many strands of plastic beads, which could be strung together. (Someone was having a "Mardi Gras" party.)

Eventually (not sure what prompted this) I tried to see how many I could fit inside me...the full feeling was wonderful! Walking around that way was difficult, but it was amazing, feeling the 2-inch "tail" hanging between my legs. I loved the feeling of the squishing around. I think the advantage here over chain is that I would worry about the chain falling out. On the other hand, I think the heavier metal would feel incredible; good points on both sides. It was incredible, pulling them out and seeing just how many feet of beads had been inside me! Once I even went to a choir concert (I was IN the choir) like this...needless to say it was a bit harder than usual to concentrate on the music!

I have a set phrase I've developed for exactly this sort of situation, that is, purchasing hardware and/or engineering components for their proper but unintended sexual purpose.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but suffice to say it is neither immoral, unethical, or illegal in most states."

It always puzzles them.

I've picked out a chain I'd like to use, although sadly I don't have anyone to try it on in the foreseeable future.

I had come across this thread several months ago, and have shared it with a few people in that time frame. Curious, but not with someone at the time I'd read it, I placed it on the *must try this at some point* list I have that is an ongoing thing. A few months ago I met someone and the topic of "what are a few things you haven't tried, but would like to" came up one night. I thought of a few things, and then suddenly remembered this thread. I showed it to him, his immediate response was "you'd like to try this?" and I said yes nearly instantly. Couple of weeks ago he texted me on his way home from work telling me he'd stopped and picked up a pressie for me and was really quite excited to present me with it. Ok, skipping to the point here.. it was a 7' length of chain. Closed, smooth links... 2" x nearly 1" ovals... heavy (actually.. I think it's the same as what Homburg posted above.. *pantpantpantgaspsightremblepantshiver*).

First time was more of an experiment for us. While I didn't have an OMFG mind-blowing orgasm, the experience was enough for both of us to know that we'd like to explore more. He cut the chain in two parts and sent me home with half for me to play around with.

Last night was probably the best so far. He's taken to chilling my chain in his fridge (I actually think that it's taken up permanent residence there), and after working a good portion of it deep into me he connected me up to my TENS unit (set on EMS mode)... one pad over my clit, one on the chain. The final act was for him to insert his cock into me, pushing the chain upwards against the front wall and slowly fucking me until I came. Was quite the sensation... sound of the chain being ground against itself deep inside, soft slurping/sucking sounds as he pushed his way into me, the gentle clink of the free tail end of the chain when he placed it over my hip... *sigh*

Rapidly becoming my fav toy in the toy box. Thank you...

Last edited:
Hmm, I might have to give it another try with electricity!

Thanks for posting that.

:rose:

Reading how everyone has tried this and enjoyed it makes me very jealous. :D

I look forward to being able to add my own input at some point. I'll take mine without the electricity though, thank you very much. ;)

I tried it without and it didn't do that much for me so I think this might just amp things up a bit.

The Chain Trick…. A delicious dessert for two.

“Memorable” – The Exotic Review. “Gripping’ - US Snooze and Weird Report
“Unbelieveable” - KneesWeak magazine. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” - Neighbors
“I saw 5 Stars” – Sally Jesse Raaaaphael “6 Minute Orgasm” - KeLLiColt

Oh. My. Gawd.
I'm almost afrai - wait scratch that. I find fisting almost too intense.
Something like this... I'd worry about piecing my mind back togehter afterward. :eek:

Back