The Blue Idea Thread

Stopping by to say 'Hi'
So... HI!
And wow, lots of stories.... I might actually pick one at some point.

Stopping by to say 'Hi'
So... HI!
And wow, lots of stories.... I might actually pick one at some point.

That's because there are new ones every day. The newest ones came at like 3 this morning or something, so that's today covered right there.

There was one... Oy I can't remember what it was but it intuiged me... I is annoyed that sexci snagged the Ode to Catnip one because THAT seemed interesting... *grumbles* I'll look through the list again.

Do you think we can make a whole thread out of a Cookin' Mama idea, or is it really just a single scene that we would play?

I don't know... I think that'd be really difficult, unless it was like... A culinary school/university deal... That'd be AMAZING. But it'd have to be like... Student/Student type deal... Like one of us is a grade ahead of the other person, but the other person knows more kitchen things!

or for a different angle is to have it at a cooking competition that takes a few days to complete and they could be on opposing teams

I don't know... I think that'd be really difficult, unless it was like... A culinary school/university deal... That'd be AMAZING. But it'd have to be like... Student/Student type deal... Like one of us is a grade ahead of the other person, but the other person knows more kitchen things!

Yeah, it's the difficult threads that I came up with the idea for Appetizer Menu for because instead of having to go through all of the set up it is just like:

"Oh hi, I'm ___, I'm in the same food class as ___. Oh noes! He just spilled soup on my clothes, well, I'd better get out of them. Ughnnn...he's got me over the counter by the mixers...oh wow..."

It makes it easier to explore the idea and how it would work without having to actually know how to get there.

It's like my party favors idea where the two people go to the party and their friends decide that they should hook up, so through a bizarre prank they let them drink until they pass out and then leave them in a bed together naked and handcuffed together.

On paper, it sounds like an awesome idea until the characters have to leave the room, which means that the girl has to put on a shirt, which means that the guy has to be a contortionist so that she can get the sleeves on...or! Oh! She could wear a corset or one of those tube tops! Genius! She could just step into one of those! How did I not think of that! Oh Em Gee!

LMAO! This is why I love you Mage. Oooooh that Party idea sounds REALLY fun though! But maybe instead of handcuffs it could be like a long peice of rope with absolutely no means of untied or cutting it off. Or handcuffs with a really long link.... But still, I'd love to do that....

LMAO! This is why I love you Mage. Oooooh that Party idea sounds REALLY fun though! But maybe instead of handcuffs it could be like a long peice of rope with absolutely no means of untied or cutting it off. Or handcuffs with a really long link.... But still, I'd love to do that....

Every time I do it it somehow doesn't work because I get caught up in the "Okay, how do they get dressed" idea and stress over that for two days, or because someone loses interest.

Idear. Just got done watching a music video right? It's called Sweet Dreams. Anyway... Yeah, dreaming and then the sex and the love and the waking up all sticky.

Idear. Just got done watching a music video right? It's called Sweet Dreams. Anyway... Yeah, dreaming and then the sex and the love and the waking up all sticky.

That would definitely be an Apetizer thread idea, because it's a single encounter, and beyond the single encounter there isn't much plot, but it is totally hot, and I've played incubus characters before.

That would definitely be an Apetizer thread idea, because it's a single encounter, and beyond the single encounter there isn't much plot, but it is totally hot, and I've played incubus characters before.

i'm sure you will figure somthing out

*claps and dances*

Yay! We made someone read Soul Eater! =D

Ah, yes, there's nothing quite like shoving your interests in someone's face until they open wide and take it. heh

Hey you! *waves frantically to get mage's attention* Are ya gonna put up a link to our thread?

'After the Game'
You have all of your current threads up on your first posts don't you? Except ours =(

'After the Game'
You have all of your current threads up on your first posts don't you? Except ours =(

I do not have all of my current threads on the front page. I'm also in a group thread with Dragon, and a one on one with Sakura_doll called "Me and you, and you!?"

The ones on the front page are ones that I came up with the idea for, hence why they have the synopsis there as well, which is something I don't have for "After the Game"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I just spent like half an hour taking apart my electric guitar so I could see about fixing the tailpiece lock bolts, and they aren't going anywhere without me possibly breaking the thing. I think that it's come to the moment that I have to take it in for repairs again so they can fix the stuff that I told them not to bother with last time.

Back